Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts (69341 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Malcolmprincex: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Former Miss Croatia, Ivana Knoll, has responded to criticism over her revealing outfit to the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Knoll, who dubbed herself "the world cup's hottest fan," sparked controversy after she attended her country's match against Morocco wearing a risque outfit, before changing into another, even more exposing dress for Croatia's second match against Canada.

The beauty queen can be seen in photos that surfaced online posing for selfies with fans while wearing a checkered minidress that bares her breasts.

After the photos went viral, Knoll came under fire from social media users, who berated her and warned her to respect the cultural code of Qatar.

Well, reacting, Knoll said she was "super angry" when she heard about the modesty rules in Qatar and decried that she wouldn't stop wearing outfits that expose her body.

According to the 26-year-old, she has no fear of being arrested by the police.

"I think how can my dress or bikini hurt someone? Please explain me that. First I was thinking if the World Cup is happening there (Qatar), for sure they will allow us everything to make it comfortable for all fans without any of the restrictions.

"Then I heard about the rules and I was shocked. The dress code forbids showing shoulders, knees, belly and everything and I was like, 'Oh my God, I don't even have the clothes to cover all of that'. I was super angry because if I'm not a Muslim and if we in Europe respect hijab and niqab, I think they need also to respect our way of life, our religion and in the end me wearing dresses, bikinis because I'm Catholic from Croatia who is here because of the World Cup.

"But when I arrived I was surprised they were not making any problems about dressing, they allow you to wear everything what you want - except in government buildings, and in the end that's fine." She said.

Asked if she had felt there was any risk of being arrested for her outfits, Knoll replied, "I am never afraid of something like that."

"The reactions are very good. Many of the Qatari people came to me to photograph me. If they hate it and they have something against it, they wouldn't do it. I think it's just another way of life, me and them." She added.

See more photos of Knoll below,

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1598034491096076288?t=S4yhNLN4au0DKHPeFAxomA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/CleEImPPkqs/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
No be surprise for this generation.

Na dem go use nude appearance objectify themselves for sex. Na dem go still claim say na men dey objectify dem.

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by constance500: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where the outfit angry

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by EmmaLege: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by usecondom(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Reactors undecided undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by iCauseTrouble: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
The world would have been a better place without all these bitc.hes

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Seyiemath(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is sexy about this OUTFIT

Anyway. READ HOW LOST EVERYTHING IN JUST 7 DAYS AND ESCAPED BANDITS ON THE ABUJA-KADUNA HIGHWAY. checkout the story on my profile

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by devigblegble: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
She looks decent to me

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Guyman01: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
I showed this wonderful news to my dog and since then it has been roaring like a lion, thanks OP for displaying your madness in public

22 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Longvoyage: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
When you go to Rome, you should behave like a Roman.

9 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by timiade446(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
This one go give them unnecessary konji for stadium grin

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by ppogba: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
She chose the wrong market to market her products.

MKT 101.

22 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Formularcr7: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
How can a lady be comfortable in that dress.This is not good enough. One of the few things I love about Islam is the mode of dressing

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by MikeMicheal(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
I have seen worst

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Waywardson6: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
These one's na undercovered whores na. Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mtchewwww....! Publicity huntress!
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by almarthins(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
No be surprise for this generation.

Man go dress up well, woman go wan go naked for the same men they claim are bad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Porksupplyib: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Not completely "revealing"
At least not in the sense one would think would be enough to erupt controversy.
But trust Qatar grin

6 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Realmi: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Cupidkc(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you invite a guest to your house, will you be happy when he/she disobeys the rules and regulations of your household?
Respect your host!

11 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by HEBEI: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
But I love that dress cool

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by sammysmiles(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Any guy that says he loves that dress, is only saying it's sex he loves...

9 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Konjiboii: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you leave them dem go wear pants and bra enter road.
Women of easy virtue, if you talk now dem go say it's their body and they can do whatever, if dem rape dem na dem go still talk say men no get self control, if you ask for hookup dem go talk say na your mama and sister be ashewo.
If no be say toto sweet we for no dey send this harlots.

13 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thortp(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Simple instruction to obey rules from their host. But you dare not violate their own laws.
What's the definition of an Hypocrite again?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by UnknownT: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
2018 world cup, their president abi PM was the center of attraction, now 2022 this one wants to hug headlines. She should getat

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Mourinho24: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good day my informed Nairalanders!

There's an email I got from Kenneth Okonkwo anLP spokesperson that I have won a certain prize of hp laptop and tv for being among those selected for a birthday wish to him.

Right now, I'm confused cos I called one Mr. Sunday delivery and he is asking me to send some money for him to waybill what I have won to me.

My question is, no another scam be this? Has anyone here gotten an email like that? Pls, I need your responses. Thanks and God bless.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by frugal(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice set of titties.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Not bad as long as it doesn't fall off

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by omooba969(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Grand Slam grin

Those Arabs are tormented already. smiley
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by obedience4(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Strange times, but have seen worst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.