Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Is Your Best Quote From Your Holy Book? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Best Quote From Your Holy Book? (733 Views)

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book? / How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Quote From Your Holy Book? by manmacho: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
ONE OF THE SCRIPTURE THAT HAS INSPIRE ME GREATLY IS EPHESIAN 3:14-END (NIV):

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

WHAT IS YOURS AND WHY.

LETS LEARN FROM YOU

(1) (Reply)

Man's Problem / A Pearl Of Wisdom / Do Beautiful Ladies Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.