Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man's Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Problem (734 Views)

The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Problem by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
Man has applied a variety of solutions to solve the problems facing mankind, we have had communism, Nazism, democracy, fascism and all sorts of advancements in political thought and application.

Yet none of these have worked, rather they have proven to be more harmful than beneficial.

On a daily basis we cannot but notice that people are more mean, wicked, greedy , proud, boastful - the poor becoming poorer and wretched while we jubilate over advances made in science. Women and children under the siege of slavery, oppression and sexual exploitation, the arrogant becoming more bold and daring in their extortionate and selfish lifestyles.

It is apparent that man has failed as can be evidentially proven by his many breakthroughs in the material world but a steady and presently rapid deterioration into a collapse of morality.

In my opinion the pushing away of God to one side, while trying to solve problems beyond our comprehension and ability, has only escalated the crisis we are trying to alleviate or remove.

What has atheism ever done to help mankind ? Zilch.

Religion generally ( which is man's way to reach God ) has been equally guilty of failing to help man discover the truth and gain salvation. Instead we see the fanatical zealots of modern day religion killing and being killed for their intolerance of the difference of opinion offered by the opposition.

Only JESUS CHRIST can deliver us from this madness and sickness. Without him, we will self-destruct because of our greed and perversion. He alone is the way to life and peace and without him you are sure to be DOOMED !!

God is the author of our existence and we can and will never successfully resolve the problems of mankind without his solution, rather we will face the eternal conseqences of our wickedness for eternity.

God is not mocked.

Let not your folly be the utter ruin of your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Problem by LogicMind: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
bla, bla, bla

1 Like

Re: Man's Problem by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind: bla, bla, bla

Get a Job grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Problem by Gracie1818(f): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes God is not mocked,After years of carefull observation,I have come to Discover that heaven is real.

1 Like

Re: Man's Problem by brainchild78(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
frosbel:

Get a Job grin
good 1
Re: Man's Problem by LogicMind: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
frosbel:

Get a Job grin

i don't need one.
unlike you, my father in heaven provides everything i need.

1 Like

Re: Man's Problem by ea7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
frosbel:

Get a Job grin
get a life
Re: Man's Problem by Joel3(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Unable to figure out the madness on nl. Seun is not doing he's work.
Re: Man's Problem by Jenwitemi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
So, how will be the political system under Jesus be, then? Theocracy? We have that already and it ain't working great. Should we try "religionism" again after the disaster of catastrophic proportions of the middle ages? Where was Jesus when millions of innocent people were being butchered in his name during that period? Now you want us to believe that he is the only way forward. This clearly shows that you don't have a goddamn clue what you are talking about.

I can understand you trying to show support for this guy called Jesus, but you still have not told us the solution to man's problems.
frosbel: Man has applied a variety of solutions to solve the problems facing mankind, we have had communism, Nazism, democracy, fascism and all sorts of advancements in political thought and application.

Yet none of these have worked, rather they have proven to be more harmful than beneficial.

On a daily basis we cannot but notice that people are more mean, wicked, greedy , proud, boastful - the poor becoming poorer and wretched while we jubilate over advances made in science. Women and children under the siege of slavery, oppression and sexual exploitation, the arrogant becoming more bold and daring in their extortionate and selfish lifestyles.

It is apparent that man has failed as can be evidentially proven by his many breakthroughs in the material world but a steady and presently rapid deterioration into a collapse of morality.

In my opinion the pushing away of God to one side, while trying to solve problems beyond our comprehension and ability, has only escalated the crisis we are trying to alleviate or remove.

What has atheism ever done to help mankind ? Zilch.

Religion generally ( which is man's way to reach God ) has been equally guilty of failing to help man discover the truth and gain salvation. Instead we see the fanatical zealots of modern day religion killing and being killed for their intolerance of the difference of opinion offered by the opposition.

Only JESUS CHRIST can deliver us from this madness and sickness. Without him, we will self-destruct because of our greed and perversion. He alone is the way to life and peace and without him you are sure to be DOOMED !!

God is the author of our existence and we can and will never successfully resolve the problems of mankind without his solution, rather we will face the eternal conseqences of our wickedness for eternity.

God is not mocked.

Let not your folly be the utter ruin of your soul.
Re: Man's Problem by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Jenwitemi: So, how will be the political system under Jesus be, then? Theocracy? We have that already and it ain't working great. Should we try "religionism" again after the disaster of catastrophic proportions of the middle ages? Where was Jesus when millions of innocent people were being butchered in his name during that period? Now you want us to believe that he is the only way forward. This clearly shows that you don't have a goddamn clue what you are talking about.

I can understand you trying to show support for this guy called Jesus, but you still have not told us the solution to man's problems.

I bet you have heard it before, but let me repeat it here, there is no direct or indirect command from Jesus to Christians to kill or maim anyone who rejects the salvation which is in Christ Jesus. If men have hijacked the cause of Christ and twisted it to fit in with their ulterior political motives, it makes no sense to attribute their crimes to the Lord and Saviour.

Besides, Jesus Christ made it clear to the leaders of antiquity that his kingdom was not of this world. He has no interest in Theocracy or Democracy but the formation and growth of a renewed people ( church ) , who will dwell in his kingdom and thus the new heaven and earth which is to come.

Consider these verses of scripture :

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place." - John 18:36

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? - Matthew 26:53

This earth you and I live in is doomed, we expect a new heaven and earth wherein dwells righeousness.

In other words there is coming a new world order, but not along the lines of Alex Jones and his hordes of confused conspiracy theorists. This new world Order where no wicked or vile person will dwell , is the kingdom of Christ in a new heaven and earth.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.- Revelation 21:1
Re: Man's Problem by Kay17: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Following bible stories, God/Jesus isn't of any help either, he had failed to secure his Creation, also failed to direct his chosen ppl and failed to accomplish total salvation and redemption of his creation.

Now Christianity does sound like a rational option.
Re: Man's Problem by Jenwitemi(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2012
If men were able to succceed in hijacking, derailing and twisting Jesus great words, what will stop them from doing it again? Afterall, they are doing it now, at this very moment.
frosbel:
I bet you have heard it before, but let me repeat it here, there is no direct or indirect command from Jesus to Christians to kill or maim anyone who rejects the salvation which is in Christ Jesus. If men have hijacked the cause of Christ and twisted it to fit in with their ulterior political motives, it makes no sense to attribute their crimes to the Lord and Saviour.

First of all, Jesus never ever spoke to the "leaders of antiquity". According to the bible, he merely made the statement only to the members of the inner caucus of his own little cult.
Secondly, the word "church" did not exist in the times of Jesus and definitely not in that part of the world. What are you high on, frosbel?

Thirdly, if Jesus wants to rule based on his religious teachings, then it is THEOCRACY and TOTALITARIANISM.
frosbel: Besides, Jesus Christ made it clear to the leaders of antiquity that his kingdom was not of this world. He has no interest in Theocracy or Democracy but the formation and growth of a renewed people ( church ) , who will dwell in his kingdom and thus the new heaven and earth which is to come.

You sound like a confused conspiracy theorist yourself, frosbel, so you are no different from Alex Jones and his hordes of confused conspiracy theorists. I mean, study closely your own theories and see just how ridiculous they are. Because, at the end of the day, that is all you have, THEORIES. CONSPIRATORIAL RELIGIOUS THEORIES.

Just because they are religious in nature does not make them truer or more real. You just can't prove any of it. All faith based conspiratorial conjectures.
frosbel: In other words there is coming a new world order, but not along the lines of Alex Jones and his hordes of confused conspiracy theorists. This new world Order where no wicked or vile person will dwell , is the kingdom of Christ in a new heaven and earth.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.- Revelation 21:1

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Not Filled With People Who Repent Of Sins - Make Any Sense ?? / The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. / Does Freedom Of Belief Exist In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.