Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) (43187 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Gistmedia10: 9:29pm On Mar 23
In a display of love and unity, a video circulating on social media has captured the attention of viewers. The video features a Nigerian woman, warmly welcoming her husband's second wife, into their family with open arms and a gracious spirit.

The video quickly gained traction online, with thousands of views and an outpouring of positive comments commending the woman for her grace and understanding. Many viewers expressed admiration for the way both women handled the situation with maturity and compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGSDbKuXPo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by otipoju(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23
She no dey happy....but she no get choice, the man pencil dey very sweet.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Spagi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23
Smile outside frown inside,puff puff pass

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by suckmedownthere(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23
They could have a 3some........... tongue

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by kestolove95(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23
If first wife dey happy like diz, d husband get money

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23
They are all deceiving themselves.
There is no JOY when you go outside God's way.
No matter how you try to Pretend, you are deceiving yourself.

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles upon battles etc

69 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NoahHadNoArk: 10:06pm On Mar 23
Never in the history of love and mankind, was there ever peace between two women competing for one man’s attention.

Sarah and Hagar

Rachel and Leah

May Yul and Judy Austin

Add yours……..😁

I hope this one is different tho, 😂

My peace I leave them 🤣

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Barbsamiin: 11:14pm On Mar 23
The last frame shows that the woman has nothing to do but to accept
She's just weak.

44 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:52am On Mar 24
Yorubas would say Ile olorogun le or something. Meaning a polygamous marriage is full of problems.

Sooner or later, most times, problems usually arise. No be curse. It's just almost impossible to be married to 2 women and still live peacefully.

Wish them the best sha

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Chrisrare: 1:56am On Mar 24
Regina Daniels really set a significant precedence. Gradually by gradually, Nigerian women are losing their self worth because of money.

As some folks have said above, their will be problem in the marriage, it's only a matter of time.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by FirstCounsel(m): 3:44am On Mar 24
[quote author=kestolove95 post=129076310]If first wife dey happy like diz, d husband get money [/quote

Gbam
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by TANID(m): 4:13am On Mar 24
?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by ValCon888: 4:27am On Mar 24
Acceptance with open arms doesn't mean acceptance with happiness. Sometimes the arms are open because there's no choice.

That man needs to be careful. Men don't live long enough with one wife and die faster with two.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:53am On Mar 24
There are millions of marriage-age ladies who need to find husbands therefore polygamy is the way out. smiley

Polygamy is a perfectly normal situation in olden African societies, I don't know why we allowed the white man to force his marriage ideals on us Africans.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Rokiat(f): 5:05am On Mar 24
Looking at it from a logically stand point as long as he’s providing and rich less sex from your part, less cleaning up for him from your part, less cooking from your part overall less everything for you to give to this man.

Probably why this woman is is happy about this idea.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:23am On Mar 24
The first wife going by her appearance on the second pic has been "forced" to accept

See as she weak like dodo

I hope the man would also marry a third wife to balance the equation
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:29am On Mar 24
suckmedownthere:
They could have a 3some........... tongue
You are just an idiot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Depriest2020: 7:47am On Mar 24
Beautiful. There's nothing as beautiful as encouraging your husband to take a second wife if he so desires. 85% of Nigerian married men cheat on their spouses, because they don't want to offend their wives by taking another wife, it's not a crime to marry more than one wife. I don't know why women prefer their husbands to cheat rather than bringing the woman home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Verbtips(m): 7:58am On Mar 24
otipoju:
She no dey happy....but she no get choice, the man pencil dey very sweet.
she just welcome her warmly as part of her plan to eliminate the second wife

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 9:11am On Mar 24
The moment she welcomed her, Na that moment problem start grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:39am On Mar 24
A man cannot love two woman equally with the same percentage.... he would definitely prefer one to the other.

He likely married a 2nd wife to satisfy his selfish sexual libido.

As for the women, because of the excess money, they have to adjust and accommodate each other.... but for how long??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Houseontherock1: 9:42am On Mar 24
The fact remains that: No woman wants a rival! Orisa je n pe meji obirin o si undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Bongadu: 10:13am On Mar 24
Yapes will soon outbreed everyone. Their children will suffer jajajaja

This i have seen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 10:31am On Mar 24
NPFLADMIN:
Yorubas would say Ile olorogun le or something. Meaning a polygamous marriage is full of problems.

Sooner or later, most times, problems usually arise. No be curse. It's just almost impossible to be married to 2 women and still live peacefully.

Wish them the best sha

That's what they program into your head, married to one woman alone is trouble to begin with if you allow her to be a trouble.

They purposely give you that trouble just to deter you, but if you are the one dishing out the trouble she will be humble. There are no differences between marrying one wife and marrying 4 wives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by michlins(m): 10:42am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles etc
Abraham the father of faith, David, the man after God's heart, Isaac the progeny of Israel.

What do they have in common oga pastor?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:59am On Mar 24
Dey play😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Ojemedad: 11:58am On Mar 24
judedwriter:
A man cannot love two woman equally with the same percentage.... he would definitely prefer one to the other.

He likely married a 2nd wife to satisfy his selfish sexual libido.

As for the women, because of the excess money, they have to adjust and accommodate each other.... but for how long??

Now if there was no excess money or no money at all, will the first wife stay. Let Everyman do what pleases him.
I’ve been rejected, abandoned and insulted because of lack of money, so when I get the money I will do what pleases me

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by judedwriter(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24
Ojemedad:

Now if there was no excess money or no money at all, will the first wife stay. Let Everyman do what pleases him.
I’ve been rejected, abandoned and insulted because of lack of money, so when I get the money I will do what pleases me

Exactly like king Solomon.....

Because of excess money not only did he house 1000 women with him , anything that he saw that he liked he got it.

Money empowers💪

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by johnog4sure: 12:30pm On Mar 24
she has been praying for a 3some
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by suckmedownthere(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are just an idiot.
So is a 3some impossible wise man or just their timetable for sex...you do yesterday na me go do today......attack the message and not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by callmevirus(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by kereman1: 4:02pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles upon battles etc

Okay so this man has sinned for marrying 2 wives, king Solomon in the bible that has many wives and multiple concubines did he burn in hell.
Bro wise up nah, religion na scam, stop living according to the dictate of another man

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.