Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms (943 Views)

Help A Brother With A List, Would You? / Please i need a reputable site that has latest Hollywood movies that is clear / Can I Get A List Of Latest Nollywood Movies Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by chillbabe(f): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
I have a beautiful idea for a docu-style reality tv show.

I have it already formatted but I'm lost as to how to contact tv execs or production companies to pitch my idea to and also where and how to register my idea to prevent it from been stolen.

I am based in abuja and would appreciate any helpful responses to my request as the idea I have is a very viable one.

I can be reached on 07065486368 or. Pojieson@hotmail.com

Thanks peeps.
Re: Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by chillbabe(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Good people of nairaland please help ooh
Re: Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by iice(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
Na wah, no one? undecided
Re: Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by yamakuza: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
iice:

Na wah, no one? undecided

we dey wait make u open ya own na.

Op, google FAD Productions, owned by Fidelis Duker.
Re: Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by iice(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
yamakuza:

we dey wait make u open ya own na.

kekeke grin
Re: Someone Should Please Help With A List Of Reputable Production Firms by yamakuza: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
yamakuza:

Op, google FAD Productions, owned by Fidelis Duker.

Any luck?

(1) (Reply)

(video) Interview With Funke Jenifa Akindele. Dont We Just LOVE Her? / African Art / "Phillipino Movies". Do They Really Suck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.