Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) (20804 Views)

Enugu Abuzz As Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Makes History / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Emyogalanya: 10:05am On Mar 31

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:07am On Mar 31
I remember when this man started. See how fat he has become.
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:07am On Mar 31
In normal climes, that man and others like him would rot in jail yet Nigerians call them prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by AgubataAkokwa: 10:11am On Mar 31
Religion is evil, flee from it
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by GodHimself: 10:32am On Mar 31
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:47am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Shiny black man. Nice complexion
U like black men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 10:54am On Mar 31
This man is a very likeable person, he's free spirited and radiates positive vibes but it ends there. As for what he is doing, I can only say that he is good business man.

3 Likes

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by segun18(m): 10:58am On Mar 31
Arabk25:
Go hospitals go heal people idiot and gullible followers

Brother ,I am a Christian and a strong believer and I follow Christ.Christ never visited any hospital to pray for the sick(None recorded in the Bible)but rather prayed for those who came to him with great faith believing to be healed.
It is a waste of time praying for someone who doesn't have faith to be healed except God divinely intervene.
God bless you.
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by elonize(m): 10:58am On Mar 31
Triangles1:
Nobody say anything about coming of corona ohh.

But God say we should always claim good things.
sm pastors said it,including him..
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by bobestman(m): 10:59am On Mar 31
This is why i like Indaboski Pahose, he no they pretend or hide with his abidoshaker. Many of them from south west they form holy but na them worst pass

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by kitken: 11:11am On Mar 31
Lol... good acting
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Belleful: 11:21am On Mar 31
As usual, cash out is expected from those that will lodge in his hotel. If u come for miracle and you did not lodge, no deliverance for you...

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Regex: 11:27am On Mar 31
Wow. I truly am ashamed of these people.
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Arabk25: 11:43am On Mar 31
segun18:

Brother ,I am a Christian and a strong believer and I follow Christ.Christ never visited any hospital to pray for the sick(None recorded in the Bible)but rather prayed for those who came to him with great faith believing to be healed.
It is a waste of time praying for someone who doesn't have faith to be healed except God divinely intervene.
God bless you.
Did Jesus christ also arrange any fake miracles or did he prophesy to anybody based on what they put on.
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by onecansee: 11:43am On Mar 31
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by 8ightball: 11:45am On Mar 31
Jeremiah Omotofinfin, where is baby Testimony?

I dont know if I should blame the stew*pid people who desperation has pushed to attended the "church" of a former Warri based garage lout and semi-illiterate political thug who is masquerading to be a prophet.

I remember the time this man used to call himself "Junior TB Joshua", until Synagogue (another scam organization) had to release a disclaimer to the effect, distancing themselves from him.

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by ufotunang: 11:53am On Mar 31
Powerful man of God
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by kwasoly(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by sylve11: 12:07pm On Mar 31
RushManni:

I tell you. Very useless man. Go and see how he's fooling himself on Facebook by his conduct

It's just unfortunate that most Christians are blind to see.....

Go watch where he was labelling a girl ashawo cos she was going to derail from the arrangee they planned

Or even how he was fooling himself by delivering a so called police man

Person wey dem dey deliver, as they wan bring mic to him mouth and the mic no dey close enough na him dey elongate him mouth to reach the mic (person wey dey under "deliverance" oo )

Just watch those video

This is a very useless dullard fooling only fools

I nor fit laugh abeg. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Jeje247: 12:45pm On Mar 31
All of Una dey mad. Fufeyin wey no know where Jonah dey for bible

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Jeje247: 12:50pm On Mar 31
bobestman:
This is why i like Indaboski Pahose, he no they pretend or hide with his abidoshaker. Many of them from south west they form holy but na them worst pass
with less than 20kb you go download Nigeria map and stop disgracing your primary school
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Jeje247: 12:54pm On Mar 31
elonize:
sm pastors said it,including him..
Corona was already happening in December 2021. Only became a global trend in march 2022. Anybody following global news can easily pick up the news and use as fake prediction a.k.a prophecy. Most Nigerians either don't have access to cable TV, can't watch because of power or they are busy with nollywood/BBN. They wouldn't even know such thing came up on the news
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31
Jeje247:
with less than 20kb you go download Nigeria map and stop disgracing your primary school
You sound like those them don chop their head. You wan defend your mogs?
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Jeje247: 1:39pm On Mar 31
bobestman:
You sound like those them don chop their head. You wan defend your mogs?
You wish. I'm smarter than that
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by FaradayIQ: 1:42pm On Mar 31
All this Nigeria pastors are just catching out daily thanks to gullible citizens who are still looking for what is not lost.
Man of God don't know what to preach anymore, it is now drawing and writing on clothes, ooma shey oooooo.
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by noskcid(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31
If you reach this man church na hotel he first build for the front first

No be say if dem dey do programme, people go sleep there free o.

When Jesus Christ feed the 5k men, he no collect fish and bread money for their hand o but these ones na thieves
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by EmmaLege: 3:05pm On Mar 31
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by torqque7(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31
Nice2023:
There is simply nothing spiritual about this man.

His church is full of noise and akin to owambe party.

A man of God that would be shouting prophecy yet when he bends down,u will be seeing his boxer pant.

Typical agbero...same with stupid brat called Odumeje two professional con men. Using abitoshaker and ganduje ganduka to perform miracles.

There are easy signs to know fake pastors but the miracle seekers will rather die than see u expose their fake prophets.

Well,let me leave u the die hard with this chapter from the bible.

Mark 7.15.

It's a curse bro..a curse that comes with the black skin color. I can't understand how people eapecially Africans can be so stupid to believe all these fake stories disguised as miracles..

I think people are helpless and frustrated with life and they are looking for the slightest hope they can grab even if it's false hope let them just hear what they want to hear,and that's why they follow these Charlatans because they tell them what they want to hear. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by crackhouse(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
Fake prophet...
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31
Thank God

There is a prophet in Nigeria now.

That is a good news.
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by Ever8090: 8:17pm On Mar 31
Yungmil:
The disbelief in men of God is increasing.
Too many of the acclaimed me of God are fake that is why and I believe if those men of God has focus on preaching the gospel of Christ instead of putting all their strength in miracles and signs which lead them to become desperate to the point of faking miracles to make a point that will gather members to their church we wouldn't be where we are today

What is the problem?
Re: Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) by elonize(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31
Jeje247:
Corona was already happening in December 2021. Only became a global trend in march 2022. Anybody following global news can easily pick up the news and use as fake prediction a.k.a prophecy. Most Nigerians either don't have access to cable TV, can't watch because of power or they are busy with nollywood/BBN. They wouldn't even know such thing came up on the news
covid wasn't already happening 2021,its started 2019,n spread through 2020..so nor dey talk of say fake prophecy.. I hope say u nor join those set of ppo wen dey dey say "all Nigeria pastors r fake"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying Tithe To Widows And Orphans / OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State / Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.