Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Need Jv In Bio-fuel Production - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Jv In Bio-fuel Production (427 Views)

No Longer Bio Disc Or Moringa!!! Now Quail Eggs / The First Bio Disc Table Water Now Available In 20 Litres In Abuja / 10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Jv In Bio-fuel Production by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Lets break the ice by producing biofuel from cassava and start selling to the huge market in Nigeria and possibly export to Kenya, South Africa and Brazil.
When i mean JV, am not asking you to invest your money just your time,
I will bring the money, you be in the company doing the production. I will just teach you on what to do. The mega production centre will be located in Benin city, If interested, post a reply,

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post. / Crayfish For Sale / 20,000 Mt Of Ago Available @116+1: Outside Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.