Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) (41453 Views)

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by AOB1: 5:53pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

We Are Back With Today's Terrible Bad News
kk
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by clefstone(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

it's not everything you joke with
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Walai(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24
I saw what you did there.

bastardson:
INEC chairman head strong sha. This is a very unfortunate incident. May their soul R.I.P
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Korectmann: 5:58pm On Mar 24
triple996:
onisha again shocked
What's wrong with the people in that region, na soso bad news
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Fergie001 rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by obyikye(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24
Oh my God, hope she survived this. Regrets, blames and depression would probably make her to lose it. May their souls rest in Peace and May God console her.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Global2000: 5:59pm On Mar 24
Lots of people needs to be held responsible. The driver, the owner of the lorry, for unable to put the vehicle in proper condition while embarking on a journey. The authority need to be held accountable too. It's very devastating. May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24
clefstone:
it's not everything you joke with

Na Where, Blogger Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop @Clefstone
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by johnog4sure: 6:05pm On Mar 24
the first time I went to Onitsha this one of the first things I noticed, 'be vehicles moving recklessly in crowded areas'
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by triple996(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24
Korectmann:
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Fergie001 rule 2.

U go report taya
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by highchief1: 6:07pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/23/mother-escapes-as-trailer-crushes-children-to-death-in-onitsha/
they should give this ppl their own country.i don’t like anything about that region.anytime I cross that bridge serious panic hits me.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by NothingDoMe: 6:10pm On Mar 24
Allahnafalsegod:
98.5% of These truck drivers a absolutely insane they will know there is a fault with the car but drive it like that .

They will use the money to drink while the aboki own will use it for drugs
Just it. Most of them are really mental.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Ewedegubbler: 6:12pm On Mar 24
I have lived abroad for 18 years. Not once have I seen a car have break failure

Is this break failure a Nigerian made demon?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Krankhead: 6:16pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside Our Onitsha
hAsk that Agulu.man wey dey always wear black. I'm expecting him to react. But he will not but rather busy seeing what is happening in Gongola state
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Mar 24
This is quite terrible 😔
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

It's a car crash what is the big deal? It happens everywhere else in Nigeria. Are you a woman?

1 Like

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Alvin212(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24
Drag the driver out and set him ablaze
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24
The trailer was speeding or how. heading to Asaba head bridge is hill nah. RIP to their soul. My condolences to the family cry
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by silibaba: 6:28pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

Thunder fire all of NaijaCoverBlog for this bad news they bring here proudly.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by toprealman: 6:30pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:
When a governor is only interested in becoming president and not interested in governance, that’s what happens.
Accident is unpredictable and can happen even with the best controls by that man called Soludu is a disaster.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:

Today is Palm Sunday o

1 Like

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by greatefa1011(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24
O God have mercy on your people.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Dbestbrest: 6:56pm On Mar 24
NaijaCoverBlog:
If you ask me, na whom I go come ask naa
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Gustavowhite(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24
highchief1:
they should give this ppl their own country.i don’t like anything about that region.anytime I cross that bridge serious panic hits me.
if no be theiving/crime you want go do,why you go dey panic?

1 Like

Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by saveman91(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24
Too many bad news all over this forum u no de rest
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24
EmmyMaestro:

Today is Palm Sunday o

We Cover Everything In Nigeria My Brother
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24
silibaba:

Thunder fire all of NaijaCoverBlog for this bad news they bring here proudly.

Who Are you referring to please?
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by HenryWilliams(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24
TrackerSK:
Why are trailers always failing breaks?

Their braking system is prone to failure easily
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Mar 24
So sad. So painful.
Aside from brake failure, that head bridge area needs complete sanitisation. The activities of the security agents added to touts and Soludo’s men put citizen’s lives in danger there. Government must do something about this horrible experience.

How can that woman ever be consoled? She went out with her two children and lost them on the way to such a horrible accident. What a pity.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Mar 24
highchief1:

By the way, what do you go to their region for? Why do you panic when you cross the bridge? It is people like you who are arrested for drug trafficking or arms possession there.
Re: Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24
My God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.