Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) (39322 Views)

Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / NNPC Tanker Driver Kills Man In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
A lady and her son were today crushed to death by a trailer while going to market in Aba.The incident happened at Immaculate junction close to Umungasi market.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/trailer-crushes-lady-going-to-market.html

3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Rednaxelot: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Chisos!

How did they manage to snap this?

So so disturbing

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by sweetval: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
I’m waiting for that day when there will be no bad news in this country. RIP mama and son.

30 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by MANGAM(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Graphic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kai! How can i unsee this. Rest in peace mother and child.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is the most graphic image I have seen shocked shocked shocked

Dead body no dey fear me again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Pwansunrise: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Very very very graphic
RIP To them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
They say men don't cry, but this brought tears to my eyes.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Rayd502(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Extremely graphic...No one deserves to pass on this way.I wouldn't wish this for my enemy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2019
May their souls rest in peace, amen

11 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Pedestrians in Nigeria have an unhealthy relationship with vehicular traffic, most notably trucks.

Please be careful out there and give space to vehicles.

A simple misstep or mechanical issue could mean certain death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
The first day I saw this kind of thing,over 18 years ago....the memory has never left me....

The kind of news that come out these days is disheartening....

May their gentle souls rest in peace.....

10 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Garrieveryday: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Jeez!
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Garrieveryday: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Please add 'extremely graphic' on the heading. Nobody deserves to die this way. Certainly not even Buhari who has messed up this country the more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by afroniger: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
This is dreadful. Just too graphic.

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
chaiiii
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
It is wrong to post such gory pics online. Shameful and disrespectful

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by bookpager: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
so sad

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Nairaland Wan kill person with Bloody Images

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Next time op don't just put graphics photos

Instead "really really graphic photos"

May her soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
I can't withstand such a gory sight. Extremely graphic..

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2019
cool

Chaiii...chaii
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
God console her family and all she left behind.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by findatom: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
my God
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
hard and disciplined regulation of the haulage industry is long overdue.

there are too many dangerous scrap vehicles on our roads. of course , if regulation is enforced, the same Nigerians will come out crying wickedness, the trailer is carrying a whole family etc.

50% of the trailers on our roads need to go straight to the scrap heap

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Pwansunrise post=79554707]Some of this eastern drivers should be sent to Lagos to learn how to drive. They will just be speeding like idiots killing innocent lives.

RIP To them [/quote
Are you ok this morning?
Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Did you have to post the pics OP?
We would have kuku believe you na.

RIP mother and son.
Sleep well in the Lord and hustle no more .
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't know how people manage to clean up such. RIP to the departed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics) / The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos / Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.