Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic (29047 Views)

FOR SALE : 17 Units Of 3br Flats A BQ Each With Swimming Pool,gym, Squash And P / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Commissioners Quarters ( Assumpta Hospital) / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by rollywise(m): 6:40am On Mar 26
KingKO22:

You want to finish the parasitic hypocrites from dot in a circle republic πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

A region that sit at home on every Monday for year yet Nigeria government never feel any impact. That simply indicates that they lack economy value in that village πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

Imagine if SW sit at home on Monday for a month, the economy of Nigeria would collapse completely

That dot in a circle that drives the nation's economy. That dot in a circle that's known for industrialization. That dot in a circle that comes to your town and succeed where you fail in YOUR town. Yoruba and entitlements be like swear. Yoruba men are mouthed, olenu yet it's their wives that feeds them.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Kingcalls: 6:45am On Mar 26
patrickmuf:
Seun you are a very unserious fellow. Whatever happened to your commitment to ending tribal wars on Nairaland...See uncultured folks spilling BS in this thread. I am very disappointed in you and the mods.

Seun has started to relax on this tribal issues .... the yorubas keep on throwing tribal jibes for no reason ... I dont open threads on development of states I don't have business with... if its not lagos were I reside or Anambra from origin or Abuja as per capital, I have no business commenting on other states ... but u see the yorubas drooling on thread abouts developments in Igbo states and they start to throw tribal slurs ... it happens all the time ... what is their business with the decisions that are being made in Anambra ... if this same story was about kaduna or Gombe ...they will jump and pass ...but their hatred and envy of the igbos will never let them not to open igbo threads to lunch attacks ... they should be banned on this forum

KingKO22 should be banned

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by bewla(m): 6:46am On Mar 26
naija4life247:
There is no how Ogun will not kill Soludo. So Commissions that are already embezzling billions are the ones this guy is spending scares resources to build houses for
Nothing one will do that you guys won't insult him

Ha o and key is n to the project
No turn to ipob to kill the region
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:53am On Mar 26
leisuretym:

The one the first rain just washed away, the substandard Road project?
Ignorant mind not the first rain in Anambra, it has been raining

The Ochanja - Iweka Road is currently under construction, and the asphalt was laid yesterday.

The failed portion was due to "non-cure/stability" before the today's rain started. It happened on Niger Street drainage last year during construction when flood washed away a drainage that hasn't lasted upto 12 hours it was constructed.

No shaking, the contractor will refix the failed portion and possibly, hasten up the entire job.

That is one bad thing about construction during the rainy season. You must do everything possible to avoid rain by closing up, else, all your job for that day will be washed off immediately it rained. Else, you have money to spend

Soludo's ongoing road infrastructure across the state is durable, solid and never-seen-before.

I understand why some bitter critics are wailing up and down. They haven't seen any space to "crawl" on.

Let's allow them to JUBILATE tonight, even though they came LATE.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Chukwuka319(m): 6:54am On Mar 26
KingKO22:

Ogun state no be mate of Abia or Anambra mate put together 😊😊😁😁

We have millions of your people working in our state as starvation wanted to finish them in the dot in a circle republic
Lol! Igbophobia is actually a mental illness,afflicting so many these days.It makes them rant and rave like dogs packed together in one cage.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Chukwuka319(m): 6:56am On Mar 26
From some of the comments above, It's obvious so many people in this country have mental issues.
Igbophobia is actually a mental illness afflicting so many people which makes them rant and rave like dogs packed together in one cage.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by epainos: 6:58am On Mar 26
afube:

Peter Obi to be honest will give Soludo a run for his money in sustainable development! Soludo is good but Peter Obi is so underrated even in Anambra sef! Peter Obi that had his mandate stolen and even when he got it back was impeaced twice yet he was able to rescutitae and improve Anambra to what she is today!

Leave politics o...........Peter Obi is an exceptional talent!
For writing that Obi is exceptionally talented, I question your ability of judgement. Shaking my head. You want to compare a corrupt business man to a standing macto economics professor who solely changed the whole Nigerian banking sector. Chai! What is going on sef?

I don't know how sustainable development is related to winning back a governorship position via court after impeachment.

What I know is that I can't see any sustainable project Obi left. We are alive today, and the ones people want to point to are already getting rotten. Usage of fake and inferior raw materials while they hijacked the price.

Where do you put integrity? I don't understand you guys. Where is Obi's integrity? Don't you care about his Pandora business fraud? What about not declaring his assets? What about using a public fund to start a beer company for his family? I can continue. Yet, you follow him.

A man doesn't change easily. He is as deceptive as Atiku and Tinubu. Obi used Christianity vs Islam to campaign for the last presidential election. He did it to the extent of doing "Yes daddy" grin to Oyedepo. Now, he wants to restrategize and he has started wearing Islamic gowns presently, eating with Muslims everywhere during this Ramadan and taking pictures for political purposes posting them everywhere on his social media handles.

You want to compare him with Soludo. An economics full professor. When Obi was saying yes sir to the governor of Anambra, he had already become Nigerian Central Bank governor about 20 years ago. He was the one who changed the game. He computerized the whole banking sector. I wished you people had grown up before his term. If you have experienced the pain in the banking sector, you people will understand why we say Soludo is the guy.

It is obvious the Anambra people don't know what they want cos they wouldn't vote for that useless guy called Obiara or Obiona as a governor instead of Soludo the first two times Soludo contested. I keep wondering why.

Please, do not insult us in Nigeria. Igbos just want any Igbo man to be the president, and they want to put Obi on us. See eh...Obi cannot be the president of Nigeria cos men with integrity will NEVER allow it.

Don't ever compare Soludo and Obi. If not that we are in Naija that wicked and corrupt men are rewarded than brains, how can you ever mention Obi where Soludo is?

Some Igbos want to run the idea of Alex Oti already performing than Soludo. I laugh in Chinese. Otti is also a corrupt ex-banking executive l. But can you compare him with a Central Bank gov? Even the almighty dethroned and disgraced emir of Kano, Sanusi was saying yes sir to Soludo. Soludo was his boss in everything. Have you ever heard Soludo say rubbish when it comes to economics? But go hear some rubbish Sanusi said during his tenure (after Soludo) as the central bank governor. Let me stop here cos I can write 1000 pages on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Truths9ja: 7:05am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

See the difference, these are where low income earners live in both states😁
1 and 2 Ogun

3 and 4 Anambra
this is what you can post here. You can only drag Ogun state to your Anambra State. You can never drag Oyo State again
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by omoadeleye(m): 7:08am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
local boy, Japan works for 4 days in a week, their economy is the 3rd largest in the world.

Yorubas always like spewing shit

So are you trying to.compare Japan to South East now?

Even , South East working for four days are not even having any economy impact to Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by epainos: 7:11am On Mar 26
SoNature:

Oga, rest! The moment Soludo declares for presidency, you will remind him that he's IPOB. We don see una finish...
Your comment shows you don't understand who Soludo is and why I want him to be the president.

Your reason is that he is Igbo. Damn that. Why Igbo? Are you the only one in Naija? Nnamdi Azikiwe and Aguyi-Ironsi were both Igbo men who had ruled us while other Southern ethics did not sit on the throne. Why are you greedy? Ya ya ya ya yeh. Claiming injustice. Injustice my foot! So what should Tiv Irobo, Igala, etc do? We have over 300 tribes in Naija and the Igbo want to force themselves there. For what?

Get the crap outta my mention if you cannot reason well. Just shouting and making themselves nuisances over the internet. See...I know Igbo...you will say Ngozi Iweala is a woman who deserves nothing...so you won't appoint him to contest. Na so you be. And Soludo will be betrayed. Na so your ways. And we will still not vote for Peter Obi. Get this into your brain. Obi will not be the president of Nigeria. No Pandora fraudulent man will rule Nigeria. No "Yes Daddy" will step into Aso Rock.

So, get ready to cry again in 2027. grin And after, it will move to the for another 8 years. Then, SS will pick it. Will go to the north again... and another SW will pick it up. If this is what you want to hear....here it is. When you are ready, you will find a good person like Soludo or Iweala. When you are ready, you will cancel that rubbish law saying girls aren't legitimate children. When you are ready, you will stop selling your girls in modern robbery asking for so much for bride price. Greedg set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by dykedarlyn(m): 7:12am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Yes while your state governor is borrowing money from CBN to pay salary

I’m actually from Anambra state ( Isiaku, Isuofia in Aguata LGA) and I’ve come to notice that you are a very divisive fellow and a serious tribal bigot. I hope Soludo or whoever is your boss takes note of this and find a non partisan candidate to handle their PR here (nairaland) cause you obviously don’t know the tenet of job and how to present yourself or respond to criticism
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by TableLeg(m): 7:13am On Mar 26
Soludo, there is no point.

The road you constructed recently on Iweka Road has been washed off by the rains yesterday.

Dont bother with this one, your incompetence stinks to the high heavens!

Anuofia.
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Trollronaldo: 7:15am On Mar 26
omoadeleye:

So are you trying to.compare Japan to South East now?

Even , South East working for four days are not even having any economy impact to Nigeria.
The days of working does not define an economy. The method does.

How come southwest people find it to grasp basic logic?
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:17am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
this is what you can post here. You can only drag Ogun state to your Anambra State. You can never drag Oyo State again
In your dream nothing has changed in Oyo grin
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by DCmonster: 7:18am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:
Anambra state governor Constructing 17 Units of Modern Commissioners quarters in Awka, Anambra state capital

Watch through the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGu9ZfUYRVg?si=h1zup8Ea84SO3u5a
So residential building is now what you spam everywhere with.
The substandard roads your paymaster has been using for media propaganda is being washed away by rain. The rainy season has not even started yet. grin grin
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by omoadeleye(m): 7:18am On Mar 26
Trollronaldo:
The days of working does not define an economy. The method does.

How come southwest people find it to grasp basic logic?

Like, grasp basic knowledge? You mentioned days of working, now you're saying method of working.

So what has method of working impacted to the country?

Or are you still comparing the method of working in SE to that of Japan again?
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:22am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
You think you have arrived because of the new interchange bridge grin you also forgot it also exist in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:24am On Mar 26
DCmonster:
So residential building is now what you spam everywhere with.
The substandard roads your paymaster has been using for media propaganda is being washed away by rain. The rainy season has not even started yet. grin grin

Ignorant mind it's ongoing road project, show me any road completed and Commissioned by Gov Soludo that failed grin

The Ochanja - Iweka Road is currently under construction, and the asphalt was laid .

The failed portion was due to "non-cure/stability" before the today's rain started. It happened on Niger Street drainage last year during construction when flood washed away a drainage that hasn't lasted upto 12 hours it was constructed.

No shaking, the contractor will refix the failed portion and possibly, hasten up the entire job.

That is one bad thing about construction during the rainy season. You must do everything possible to avoid rain by closing up, else, all your job for that day will be washed off immediately it rained. Else, you have money to spend

Soludo's ongoing road infrastructure across the state is durable, solid and never-seen-before.

I understand why some bitter critics are wailing up and down. They haven't seen any space to "crawl" on.

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by tivta(m): 7:24am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:
More

Is it within the old commissioner's quarters at iffite or the new government house?
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Trollronaldo: 7:26am On Mar 26
omoadeleye:

Like, grasp basic knowledge? You mentioned days of working, now you're saying method of working.

So what has method of working impacted to the country?

Or are you still comparing the method of working in SE to that of Japan again?
So why haven't southeast economy collapsed since then?

Why has Imo and Anambra state GDPs topped Ogun and Oyo since the sit at home started? This should tell you a lot about what I am saying.

Remember that Ogun and Oyo economy work for 6days
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Enale: 7:34am On Mar 26
We wish to see giant projects from the former CBN Governor. Not just this
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by DCmonster: 7:36am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ignorant mind it's ongoing road project, show me any road completed and Commissioned by Gov Soludo that failed grin

The Ochanja - Iweka Road is currently under construction, and the asphalt was laid .

Soludo and fake substandard projects are inseparable.
We will do everything possible to vote him out.rrr cheesy
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:38am On Mar 26
DCmonster:
Soludo is delivering quality projects across Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Truths9ja: 7:41am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

In your dream nothing has changed in Oyo grin
how much of IGR Soludo generate every month?
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:41am On Mar 26
DCmonster:
No space for opposition parties in Anambra state

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Truths9ja: 7:43am On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:

You think you have arrived because of the new interchange bridge grin you also forgot it also exist in Anambra state
you stop comparing Soludo with Makinde government. Soludo even learn from Makinde government and its policies in governance too

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:46am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
how much of IGR Soludo generate every month?
IGR is not the tool to measure economy, Nominal GDP measure economy, Anambra is driven by indigenous, also an informal economy, IGR is tax generated by government
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by cardoctor(m): 7:48am On Mar 26
To be sold very soon.
Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:52am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
you stop comparing Soludo with Makinde government. Soludo even learn from Makinde government and its policies in governance too
Dumbo Soludo just clocked two years why not compare Obiano to Makinde

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:54am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Let compare Obiano's projects to Makinde

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:56am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Since you are comparing Makinde to Soludo that clock two years last week let us compare Makinde to Obiano

1 Like

Re: Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:03am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Let compare him and Obiano, this is Nigeria biggest international convention center built by Obiano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) / Floor/wall Tiling / Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.