Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah (44677 Views)

16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by PheelzAlmighty: 9:57pm On Mar 24
He was going to DISPATCH the pistol na 🤡

This country sef grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by dhope: 9:57pm On Mar 24
There's no hope for betterment of this society because of the mindset of people who make the society. Average Nigerian is criminal in thinking and will rather blame politicians than accepting responsibility.
Politicians are from this society and bad citizens can't produce good leader. The kind of leaders we have in power is a reflection of who we are as people.
I couldn't have imagined someone can hide pistol in dispatched bike. It is well
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Panda7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24
Police must have used a metal detector to easily detect it
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Kingzmate(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24
EVERY ABOKI WITH HIS KETTLE grin

NOT EVERYONE THAT CARRIERS PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT IS A CRIMINAL, I MEAN IN THIS CARRY YOUR KALA GOVERNMENT grin cheesy cool
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Teeklef(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24
Nackzy:
shut up don't conclude, what if the story isn't as reported, you this unrepentant brainwashed APC supporter
I see confusion. That guy is stylishly shading APC.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Xxxylxxxx: 10:03pm On Mar 24
chaddy16:
They can easily track the receiver instead of putting him all over the internet for what he probably doesn't know about.
Watch the video man, don't say rubbish. He was slapped and forced to open the box and they drop a black nylon inside the box and ask him to go deliver it back to the sender. What does that tells you? Though he was laying. They can't force you to receive a package because of the fear that you may run away with it. He is a cultist. Eiye and Aye fracas still on going in Aja.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by davillian(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24
They should track the sender of the item or the receiver of the item......
I doubt if the raiders can open a concealed package ..
Time they are wasting is enough for the receiver and the sender to notice something has gone wrong and flee
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Xxxylxxxx: 10:05pm On Mar 24
Panda7:
Police must have used a metal detector to easily detect it
Don't think so. I believe they are doing the same things police are doing in my state ( using juju ) if police in my state stop a car, just know that they have seen you all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24
Gistmedia10

Dolphin estate is in Ikoyi. It is an hours drive from Ikoyi.

Obscene, ikoyi would be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by twilliamx(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:
Concealed as a package to be delivered or concealed to suggest the dispatcher owns it?

I don't mean to defend the dispatcher. I simply want to know if there is another person involved in the suspected offense.
Fantastic question. In an investigation you need to consider all variables
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by tojahh(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24
Dolphin Estate..... Ajah grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by atiku4President(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24
PointZerom:
angry

By the time he successfully carried out his robbery, he will come here and tell us how Tinubu's government has favoured him and his family.
Exactly.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by ajila03(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24
See Nija police the carry bear hand hold exhibit.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by saveman91(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24
Like dis if i reach that station one hand fit break use gun bleast him left leg join
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Franzinni: 10:15pm On Mar 24
He took the dispatch job literally
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by LordCenturion(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24
Dolphin estate was in obalende not ajah
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24
Something they should have trace and apprehend the receiver. Which school Nigeria police go self, half baked work

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by dododawa1: 10:26pm On Mar 24
Double hustlers

Criminals
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Omoapena(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24
Why not ask him to cooperate with you so you can nab the receiver cox that's English pistol and not some locally made gun...
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Sleekfingers: 10:30pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:
Not in support of carrying unlicensed firearms around, but have they tried searching those Fulani herdsmen how parade around in broad daylight with AK 47 assault rifles ?

They are first-class citizens of Nigeria. Abi you don't know ?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by ericmor: 10:34pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:
Not in support of carrying unlicensed firearms around, but have they tried searching those Fulani herdsmen how parade around in broad daylight with AK 47 assault rifles ?

Dem fit near those one

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by FBIBOT(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24
NPF are amateurs when it comes to interrogations and investigations
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Alvin212(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24
Finally

olumide bola

Na them grin

Another (Aphonjitis) following Awolowo foot steps
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by Dee60: 10:45pm On Mar 24
They are holding evidence with bare hands! In 2024. Amazing!
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by osuofia2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:
Concealed as a package to be delivered or concealed to suggest the dispatcher owns it?

I don't mean to defend the dispatcher. I simply want to know if there is another person involved in the suspected offense.

Another question is what made the police to decide to search the dispatcher to an extent of finding a concealed gun on him? Was he a suspect before the search?

Nigerian bloggers and media companies are fond of serving the public half-baked bread. This is how they only reported that the soldiers killed in Delta State went for peace keeping, but didn't report what necessitated the peace keeping in the affected community.
Informants got him out
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by koning: 10:57pm On Mar 24
Dumb azz policemen. What if he was going to deliver it?!. Look how they are just handling hard evidence.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by NapoleonHill: 10:58pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:

Another question is what made the police to decide to search the dispatcher to an extent of finding a concealed gun on him? Was he a suspect before the search?

Nigerian bloggers and media companies are fond of serving the public half-baked bread. This is how they only reported that the soldiers killed in Delta State went for peace keeping, but didn't report what necessitated the peace keeping in the affected community.

Was actually expecting something as this and it turned out to be the first comment. Knew someone must find something wrong with the arrest.
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by davodyguy: 11:02pm On Mar 24
imehjunior:
How Dolphin estate take be Ajah?
I tire óò

It's Ijeh, not Ajah.

The report copied the story without knowing the difference

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by davodyguy: 11:04pm On Mar 24
LordCenturion:
Dolphin estate was in obalende not ajah
More like Ijeh, Obalende. Trust bloggers wey no sabi anything. They just copy story
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by davodyguy: 11:05pm On Mar 24
tojahh:
Dolphin Estate..... Ajah grin
😂.

Bloggers no sabi na
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by frankblinkz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24
This is half baked story.

I know how this guys are fast to deliver a parcel instead of checking the content which could be concealed from the sender to receiver all to meet target.
Matter should be investigated and not bringing him on video already.
Remand him for questioning and also bring the sender and receiver for investigation.
If he can't provide the both parties, then he's guilty of possession of fire arm and possible robbery attack.

They are all suspects
Re: Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24
Jennyclay:
The police should also go after the receiver

Criminals!!

Wicked men undecided

You mean the dispatch rider and the receiver abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.