Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Do I Tranfer Money From Nigeria To Singapore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Tranfer Money From Nigeria To Singapore (1433 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / The Use Of ATM To Tranfer Money, How Effient And Secure Is It? / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tranfer Money From Nigeria To Singapore by ohastan: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
please some one should help me on how i can transfer money from nigeria to asia, i did a transaction (bought some thing online) which require that i transfer money to singapore.i have gone to some bank to see if the can do it but the said the dont tranfer,pls some help me and also i need what a domicillary account is,it advantage etc and also info on mastercard
reply using
ohanakastanley@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Tranfer Money From Nigeria To Singapore by infogenius(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2011
ohastan:

please some one should help me on how i can transfer money from nigeria to asia, i did a transaction (bought some thing online) which require that i transfer money to singapore.i have gone to some bank to see if the can do it but the said the dont tranfer,pls some help me and also i need what a domicillary account is,it advantage etc and also info on mastercard
reply using
ohanakastanley@yahoo.com

If u can get the bank details of the merchant.GTBank will fix it.

Domiliciliary account is an account that you can fund in foreign currency majorly the dollar,pound and euro.The only advantage is that you can withdraw and fund in foreign currency.

Master card enables you make transactions online and ofline.Get more details from your banker.

(1) (Reply)

If U Really Want To Start The Memory Card Business Micro Sd In Nigeria Here / Fraud Alert !!! / Watch As I Login LIVE To My Clickbank Account And Show You My Clickbank Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.