Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault (17379 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by CoronaVirusPro: 9:06pm On Mar 25
aylive02:
. I know it's painful, but fxck you a million times.

Wannabe!

Trying to act like he owns fvcks!
Where you get your fvcks from? Fake fvcks!

Fvck you!
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by fred04(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25
Wallade:

I don't support violence from the south eastern people advocating for Biafra. IPOB can be very annoying, some biafra advocates can also be annoying because of their aggression, violence and radicalised orientation.

I believe Nigeria should not stop Biafra from independence if they follow the process of referendum, law and non-violence.

The problem with you igbos is that you are not united in your demand for Biafra. What are your leaders Ndigbos, governors, senators, representatives and others of igbo extracts doing? They are enjoying the benefits and remuneration of Nigeria.
Oga forget the grammar, wether IPOB or MASSOB,none is a violent group.
The government is making them look as if it's a violent group.
Every Igbo is a BIAFRAN but not every BIAFRAN is IPOB .
Igbos have been demanding that for decades without any form of violence.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Forkthiefnubu: 9:27pm On Mar 25
SS777:

Ipob spotted once I lay cursed on you and already cursed tribe, I will open a new account.

We own Nairaland not you.
Crap that your elders are capping that makes them irrelevant in Nigeria.

Animal.
You are angry , I made u belly crawling vermin to get angry, yes you own Nairaland and that’s why am doing my best to show the world what it is , a tribal rag sheet, you were taken down the last time and I promise you that next time it will be for good , useless satanic assholes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Empiree: 9:44pm On Mar 25
The Genociders shocked

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by ChonchaLib: 10:27pm On Mar 25
The cost will be the lives of IDF personnel, and sadly , or for some practically, Netanyahu is ready to take the hit. His political future depends on the extension of this campaign or the realization of strategic aims around annihilating top Hamas leadership.

On the Arab Muslim end he is okay. Even Turkiye is ready to see it thru. Let's deal with them one by one.

Turkiye: did not recall their ambassador. Only after Israel's left Istanbul due to public pressure did the Turkish man over in Tel Aviv return. Erdogan cannot play into the hands of the UAE or KSA. Any commitments will be used against him in Washington. Like they're doing to Qatar.

UAE: hate political Islam. Use their prestige as a peninsula monarchy to dispense favors to maintain the status quo. Mbz ensured al Bashir left power and is supporting Hemedti to defeat the Islamist NCP-Army alliance. His men in Washington are pointing fingers at Qatar for harboring Hamas and being radical. Keeping Egypt in check with cash infusions and promises of future flows. Already on the way to normalization before Oct 7. Not interested in anything but full alliance with the West. And Israel is the key to this. He didn't even attend the Xi Jinping Saudi occasion to which he was invited.

KSA: similar to mbz, mbs is fixed on the West. Vision 2030 needs US investment and innovation. He doesn't care much about other issues. Mosques except those in holy cities have reduced volumes to one third of their usual volumes. Express order from him. He has been recorded to tell US officials that he needs two or three decades to remove Islam from public life. A true member of the MBC (tv channel) generation. Western leaning to the core. Israel is the key to Washington. Must avoid Iranian pincer from Tehran and Yemen. imams have told Saudis to pray for Gaza, but not to get involved. At Jamaa Rajhi in Riyadh, worshippers were told that they are like 'slugs' before their leaders. Don't fall for rabble rousers. The leader knows best. Even in the holy cities. Same message. Pray and leave it at that. Point is ; nothing will affect vision 2030. Period.

Jordan: road to Israel still open. Supplies are going thru. While Israel is obstructing Palestinian affairs. Recently, a protest headed to the Israeli embassy was stopped by Police. They were shocked. But the king doesn't want to offend the Gulf. They support his economy and also played some games with his army earlier, where they wanted his brother to come in. But that's water under the bridge now. He after all has done the most for Palestinians. They're almost a quarter of his population with full citizenship. And his father harbored them..regardless of the attempted overthrow and all that black September BS. He spoke tough earlier. A good man with values. But has fallen in line.

Qatar: sorta normalized since the 90s. In full contact with Israel while also maintaining similar links with Hamas. Negotiators & peacemakers extraordinaire. Taliban, Chadian rebels, sudanese etc do their talks in doha. Enjoying the attention. And are true Arabs. But have a limit. They couldn't help Bashir in the last days because of pressure from.mbs and mbz.

Egypt: big for nothing. For now..just received 35 billion usd injection from UAE to stave off economic crises. Massive fx and liquidity issues. Crashing like other mineral dependent economies with large populations (eg Nigeria), but have the benefit of generous and wealthy smaller brothers. So why not. Sisi will keep shut and act out for camera. Like he did when he lectured Blinken.

Iran: almost isolated if Oct 7 didn't happen. The true winners here. But for the meantime. Iran itself is a ticking bomb. The bonyads are grossly inefficient. And the thieving mullahs have run out of ideas..now it's oppression in full glare. No subtlety.
Arabs don't care.

Hamas is gonna end up isolated. Protests will not change anything. The vision of Gulf leaders is what counts..it's ordained by God..they were put there for a reason..Listen to to the Imams in the kingdom for guidance. And be blessed.

Hamas will die with this affair. Or at least lose its lustre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by gaskiyamagana: 10:36pm On Mar 25
HateBigots:
grin What is she gonna do?

NL terrorists sympathizers like you where jubilating when Hamas attacked now they shouting "human rights" grin

Israelis are the ones who live near these terrorist. They have the right to do anything that will secure their people
Bark louder please, Israeli dog.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by IbnB: 12:54am On Mar 26
MrsAminaBello:
fucck Allah and Mohammed the gay paedophile prophet and fucck you too

Am in love baby i swear and i'm also a feminist
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by jazzman7711: 4:35am On Mar 26
tuoyoojo:
Gerraa rayeh

Absolutely nothing go happen

These are political rhetoric because of elections

Deep down they want it to continue

Moreover israel nor send anybody papa

The best way to deal with the enemy is ensure that they are not able to strike again

Next time they plan to invade Israel, them go think twice

If e pain u, cross Libya make u enter that side to go fight

No warfare is symmetrical, if u nor get power nor go find trouble and use women and children as shield

Brainwashed monster.

Mass bombing of tens of thousands of innocent children is just okay in your demonic head that I'm sure prays to 'Jesus'.

Satanic, evil vampire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Enale: 5:56am On Mar 26
I dont see this woman supporting Israel should she become an American president
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:03am On Mar 26
HateBigots:

NL terrorists sympathizers like you where jubilating when Hamas attacked now they shouting "human rights" grin

Israelis are the ones who live near these terrorist. They have the right to do anything that will secure their people
Wil you shut the Bleep up. Folks like you only keep repeating the same shit, Isreal has been attacking Palestine for more than 10 years if I'm accurate, Such can't happen anywhere with such Palestinians endurance. At some point strong activist on internet were blocked for Palestine protest even before this recent incident, they were ignored off line, Years back Palestinians flag are been displayed at some places seeking solution to this same issue even before this recent one, what's the world response to it. They either ban them online, restrict them for flag display and many more. Every single being has a wall, no single one can get through it, everyone has endurance limits (except The holy Prophet Muhammad),
Any supportive Palestinians comment Your folks are ready to jump to it claiming Hamas did this Hamas did that. Get this
The highest terrorism act known doesn't come from the Muslims. Congo genocide، Hitler, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Slavery, Us Mass shootings , Libya President killing, Iraq CiC killing, Saddam Hussein killing, Africa Slavery, Ethiopia war, Uighur Musim, Sudan War and many more

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by tuoyoojo(m): 6:30am On Mar 26
jazzman7711:

Brainwashed monster.

Mass bombing of tens of thousands of innocent children is just okay in your demonic head that I'm sure prays to 'Jesus'.

Satanic, evil vampire.

It gives me so much joy that u r in pain

You nor fit counter with sound argument, na curses u dey rain. Unfortunately, that's the best u can do against Israel. Spill out bile and hate while they grind u hamas terrorist to dust

U guys have not seen any anything yet na part 1 be this

When those hamas terrorist entered into Israel and killed defenceless people in their homes....this imp would have hav been in jubilation. They killed thousands and abducted many. Ur cursed soul cheered them on

You know your so called enemy Israel is stronger than u and u still went ahead to attack.

Now, they are treating ur f up, as a coward you are, you are using children and women as human shield hiding behind their aprons. Come out and fight like a man

All Israel's neighbours and the arab nations surrounding Israel that chose to be look the other way and sue for peace, are they fools?!

Like I said bf, if he pain u too much,go and join hamas make dem send u go meet ur 72 Virgins abi u nor like virgin again
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by bewla(m): 7:05am On Mar 26
HateBigots:

Of you sympathize with Israel then you are the biggest terrorist if you don't no

Israel pay this to yahoo boys call Hamas to stage this needless thing and blame it on Palastane just to have reason to take more land to hats the game
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by aylive02(m): 7:53am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Wannabe!

Trying to act like he owns fvcks!
Where you get your fvcks from? Fake fvcks!

Fvck you!
. Werey fuvvk you jare.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Friend22(m): 9:49am On Mar 26
HateBigots:

So they are still "attacking " Hamas by killing thousands of kids and women and innocent men?

When I call you an incorrigible idiot now, you will think I am insulting you when in fact , I am just stating the obvious.

If your think head as a brain, can you tell us how many Hamas fighters have the IDF eliminated.

There was a time even the Hamas fighters challenged the IDF to a one-to-one combat but these heartless, liver less chickens were too afraid to pick up the gauntlet.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Friend22(m): 9:53am On Mar 26
oluwaseyi0:
Nairaland resident terrorists will start applauding US

We are not applauding any sh*t!
But one thing is for sure, you little scoundrels egging on this genocide will meet your maker dejected and disgraced if you refused to toe the side of justice and truth.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by AnyanwuSilas: 9:57am On Mar 26
Noniblaq:
We want peace. Meanwhile, I sell luxury vintage shirts that will blow your mind. See my thread
Fvck Peace!
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by AnyanwuSilas: 10:12am On Mar 26
ednut1:
Without usa support Israel will be doom in no time
As in? No country is an island. The US gives power to Israel and in return Israel give power to the US. Israel is the reason the Anglo-American empire is powerful in the Middle East becaus Israel is like American's largest military base.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Wallade(m): 10:33am On Mar 26
fred04:

Oga forget the grammar, wether IPOB or MASSOB,none is a violent group.
The government is making them look as if it's a violent group.
Every Igbo is a BIAFRAN but not every BIAFRAN is IPOB .
Igbos have been demanding that for decades without any form of violence.

Oga, understand my grammer!

Have you tried to facilitate a referendum?

IPOB is violent until proven otherwise. I remember IPOB militants killing even igbo soldiers of Nigeria Army. There was a military husband and wife that just got married and went to greet folks back in South East Nigeria but ended up being butchered by IPOB militants - the video was viral online over a year ago. There are many cases of such senseless violence and killings done in the south eastern Nigerian by militants. Simon Ekpa of IPOB is also on record proven to be a violent man and with his followers. He has been on a mission to radicalise the Igbos.

You can get Independence violence-free, legally, consciously and deliberately. It can only take time and perseverance.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by fred04(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26
Wallade:

Oga, understand my grammer!

Have you tried to facilitate a referendum?

IPOB is violent until proven otherwise. I remember IPOB militants killing even igbo soldiers of Nigeria Army. There was a military husband and wife that just got married and went to greet folks back in South East Nigeria but ended up being butchered by IPOB militants - the video was viral online over a year ago. There are many cases of such senseless violence and killings done in the south eastern Nigerian by militants. Simon Ekpa of IPOB is also on record proven to be a violent man and with his followers. He has been on a mission to radicalise the Igbos.

You can get Independence violence-free, legally, consciously and deliberately. It can only take time and perseverance.

Do you really know the difference between Biafra libration army, ESN, unknown gun men and other armed militias fighting in the name of Biafra.
Most of those flaunting weapons online always mention their name, have you heard of any mentioning IPOB?
IPOB doesn't carry gun except its military arm ESN which have saved south eastern part from fulani herdsmen.
Federal government is busy trying to link any criminal in Biafra land to IPOB.
Every Igbo man is a BIAFRAN but not every BIAFRAN is IPOB
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Wallade(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26
fred04:

Do you really know the difference between Biafra libration army, ESN, unknown gun men and other armed militias fighting in the name of Biafra.
Most of those flaunting weapons online always mention their name, have you heard of any mentioning IPOB?
IPOB doesn't carry gun except its military arm ESN which have saved south eastern part from fulani herdsmen.
Federal government is busy trying to link any criminal in Biafra land to IPOB.
Every Igbo man is a BIAFRAN but not every BIAFRAN is IPOB

Listen to yourself!

You said IPOB has a military arm called ESN which carries arms. Is ESN certified to carry weapons? Is IPOB certified to carry arms?

Have you been following the utterances of Simon Ekpa? Does he sound violent, offensive,
radicalised and annoying to you?

Look, the igbos have to evolve from these violent, sectionalism, victim mentality and misinformed personalities to a more deliberate, purposeful, logical, lawful, United and resolute persons. You can achieve the Biafra dream if you are united, lawful and deliberate in your approach without necessarily being violent.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Luckysbab: 3:42pm On Mar 26
tuoyoojo:
Gerraa rayeh

Absolutely nothing go happen

These are political rhetoric because of elections

Deep down they want it to continue

Moreover israel nor send anybody papa

The best way to deal with the enemy is ensure that they are not able to strike again

Next time they plan to invade Israel, them go think twice

If e pain u, cross Libya make u enter that side to go fight

No warfare is symmetrical, if u nor get power nor go find trouble and use women and children as shield

Abi. The same fate awaits those Niger Delta fools and their families that killed and supported the killing of those soldiers.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by fred04(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26
Wallade:

Listen to yourself!

You said IPOB has a military arm called ESN which carries arms. Is ESN certified to carry weapons? Is IPOB certified to carry arms?

Have you been following the utterances of Simon Ekpa? Does he sound violent, offensive,

Look, the igbos have to evolve from these violent, sectionalism, victim mentality and misinformed personalities to a more deliberate, purposeful, logical, lawful, United and resolute persons. You can achieve the Biafra dream if you are united, lawful and deliberate in your approach without necessarily being violent.
Ekpa is no an IPOB member
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by fred04(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26
Wallade:

Listen to yourself!

Do you remember operation crocodiles smile in the south east then targeting unarmed IPOB members .
Please ESN has really secured south east. Ask our brothers in Benue ,Kaduna , Plateau etcs that depends on the government to defend them how far.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by waveman2: 4:59pm On Mar 26
Oga did you come here to be checking people's spelling?
DrMuzungu:
God supports Israel (and illiterates should learn it is not ISREAL but ISRAEL) in their fight for survival. God wants them to cleanse their land of any goad-bleeping raghead fanatic c0cksvcker.
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Wallade(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26
fred04:

Ekpa is no an IPOB member

You admitted that ESN is the military wing of IPOB and that Ekpa is part of ESN.

So why would you say Ekpa is not part of IPOB?
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by Chince: 5:20pm On Mar 26
Your one stop safety solution

Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by DrMuzungu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26
waveman2:
Oga did you come here to be checking people's spelling?

No, I came here to help people look less funny when posting online smiley
Re: Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault by fred04(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26
Wallade:

You admitted that ESN is the military wing of IPOB and that Ekpa is part of ESN.

So why would you say Ekpa is not part of IPOB?
Oga don't misquote me. Google is your friend.
I think it's enough.
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / Spying On Your Spouse Phone Is Now A Crime In Saudi Arabia, ₦47M Fine & A Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.