Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital (30031 Views)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Man Sleeping On Bare Bunk While Taking Drip In Hospital / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by danzaki63: 11:33am On Mar 26
Why will an adult swallows a whole big Phone? What is wrong in giving her the phone and damn the consequencies? did you kill someone?
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by ghettochild(m): 11:33am On Mar 26
na Southie dey foolish to do such a thing
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by legityahoo: 11:34am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How manage Rubbish!!

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Nonsense randy men everywhere!!
Rubbish!!!
You need help

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by efemena5050(m): 11:35am On Mar 26
Are u sure this man is not from the following countries

Since his not a white man

Kenya
Uganda
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Zambia

......these are the countries God pack men when when him creat with small sand for their head plenty .....God actually crated men from this aforementioned countries with dirty water and very small sands

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Gentino(m): 11:36am On Mar 26
It can only happen in the Nollywood and skits without location and identity of the actors involved.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by efemena5050(m): 11:37am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:
Let assume it was the other way round, this thread would have been on fire, by now it would have been on page 80 with the latest derogatory words in town undecided

You would read stupid advice like “go and do DNA test on all your children” “women are this, women are that…” bla bla bla undecided

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How manage Rubbish!!

I pray the phone he swallowed causes more complications in his body system undecided

Rubbish!!!
ur guardian angel left ur house this morning they have replaced him with one black smelling mouth odour evil sprit that will soon begin to torment u ...with ......wait for it ...
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by israelmao(m): 11:42am On Mar 26
I hope his wife requested for the phone immediately as soon as it was removed?There is doubt that the men has engaging in illicit affairs.Bloody cheat.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by hardam003: 11:43am On Mar 26
Very stupid act on the part of the man. If she forces it, why not let her check, and if she finds what she is looking for that will make her sad and leave her marriage, then good luck to her.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by pretydiva(f): 11:45am On Mar 26
Nothing beats been faithful to one's partner.it saves you a whole lot of troubles.

I have no get well soon to give. Let him face the consequence of his action

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by tivta(m): 11:47am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!
Obviously you no get papa, wasted sperm
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Psoul(m): 11:49am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!

More reason you should not that u are not on the same page with men.
There are things you as a woman MUST not do just because you see men doing it.
The man may go free, but you will not.
There is no and will never be equality among men and women
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by skedy1(m): 11:49am On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!!
We don't want to assume
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by 3kay945(m): 11:51am On Mar 26
Such a stupidd learner!!
cool
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by caesymore(m): 11:56am On Mar 26
Chrisrare:
All these randy married men... if their wives eventually give them bastard children, they'll be complaining as if they don't deserve it.

True, so for every one phone swallowed 2 bastard children's should be accepted.

Dey play,Bastard advocate.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by chigogo2010(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26
NO LOVE FOR THE POOR.. watch my new video and laugh out loud.. don't forget to subscribe 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_QE6NJJs6M?si=bByPuDFZ86Fn7gUC
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26
isn't this stupidity? undecided

Is that the only way to get rid of the evidence?
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26
SIMPS
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26
jaxxy:
isn't this stupidity? undecided

Is that the only way to get rid of the evidence?
Dude is an embarrassment 🙄🤷🤷🤷😀
After all the training lectured🤔🤔
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by saintmm(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26
I doubt if the issue is only about cheating. Many men keep secrets about their real source of wealth. I've been with some men I thought are easy going and I've been amazed how some information are seriously guarded in their chest.
The wife needs to know as it may pose danger to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by iamtardey: 12:11pm On Mar 26
I dislike how single men and women talk shits because they can’t find love or been heartbroken before or something else I don’t get why y’all talk like that angry

Common life happens.

Whatever it is , put it in your pocket please
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by iamtardey: 12:14pm On Mar 26
Mirabella100:
What a foolish man.guts,help me,I am in the hospital.
021887...65..62 GTB
Waoh so you’re a medical Doctor
Dr. Mirabella abi
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by ComeToJesus: 12:15pm On Mar 26
Glimpsetv:
Wonder, they say, shall never end. A man shocked the world after his wife suspected he was hiding something from her and decided to check her husband's phone.

Trouble, however, started when the wife insisted on going through her husband's text messages and then decided to drag her husband's phone with him. Sensing danger over his wife's insistent demand to go through his phone, he did the unthinkable by swallowing the phone.

He was rushed to the hospital later when he was in serious pain, and the phone had to be retrieved through his mouth with the help of doctors using some special tools.

What do you think about this man? I guess openness to one's partner is still the best in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_5XGYEyaQ

That's a mumu man action.
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by iamtardey: 12:17pm On Mar 26
legityahoo:

You need help
Someone need tell her that fr 💯

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by NameInUse(f): 12:23pm On Mar 26
How is it even possible to swallow a phone
The man must be high oh. The man definitely has thingssss on that phone that the wife mustn't see. The wife should just divorce him and let the man go because what is after 6 is more than 7.

2 Likes

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by TableLeg(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26
What is the point?
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Orlu13: 12:30pm On Mar 26
Chrisrare:
All these randy married men... if their wives eventually give them bastard children, they'll be complaining as if they don't deserve it.

try it with me...and it's ur deadbody dat would be found...since u don't have sense
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Jman06(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26
PerfectStranger:

Even if na she make me japa I can't be this fool. ish
I dey tell you!
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Orlu13: 12:35pm On Mar 26
weak men everywhere... them never born d woman wey I marry with my money to ask me fr my fone....

may God keep removing these weak men from our midst

1 Like

Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by truthhurts2: 12:38pm On Mar 26
Jennyclay:

Since he’s a man, suddenly everyone wants to know why What happened How
manage Rubbish!!

Rubbish!!!
Sha be calming down
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by Real2088: 12:38pm On Mar 26
shortgun:

Do me bring home the children of their mistresses and falsely claim them as their wives' children?

Why would you start at first?na you go choose how I wan take commit my crime?
Re: Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital by faceland: 12:56pm On Mar 26
What happened to locking the phone with password?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

160 New COVID-19 Cases,291 Discharged And No Deaths On August 28 - (3780 Tested) / Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.