Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) (16195 Views)

Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video) / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by id4sho(m): 6:28am On Mar 27
tongue
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 6:29am On Mar 27
Niger state has the most terrible roads in the whole Nigeria.
Oga Governor work on them too
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by alizma: 6:41am On Mar 27
This money that the northern governors are using was also given to southern governors but the southerners, especially the south East will not ask their governor questions on what they have done with their own share of the money but very soon you will hear, our oil money is what they use to develop the north

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Meti99(m): 6:42am On Mar 27
This Niger state governor is a very smart man..
He can be the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by cenaman(m): 6:43am On Mar 27
Omihanifa:
The governor should first expand the roads before bringing buses that will be difficult to drive on those narrow roads.

At it stands now the way nigeria roads are designed these buses can't function well. It will create further traffic problems.

How do you expect these buses to comfortably ply a place like suleja without creating traffic gridlock undecided
From madala to suleja is very hard to overtake a small car, let alone these luxurious buses....
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by alizma: 6:44am On Mar 27
This money that the northern governors are using was also given to southern governors but the southerners, especially the south East will not ask their governors questions on what they have done with their own share of the money but very soon you will hear, our oil money is what they use to develop the north

1 Like

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by kindlyheart: 6:44am On Mar 27
Super good.

But why not made in Naija since they have been blaming the citizens for the crash of naira
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by amazingspiderma: 6:45am On Mar 27
This year Governor of the year performance will be competitive.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:56am On Mar 27
Almaiga:

INNOSON motors are substandard. Peugeot does not make Busses. That's why he settled for foreign made trucks
Lol!😂😂 INNOSON motors are substandard.Peugeeot doesn't make buses.
So how many vehicles have you assembled in your miserable, frustrated Igbophobic animal life?
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Cantonese: 7:09am On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

No commendation??

Only condemnation and criticism

I wonder what expansion of the roads has to do with ease of transportation costs for the citizens. The pressing issue is transportation cost and the governor has helped on someway to ease it, just as he is pursuing the agriculture end. When good things like this are done, we must commend leaders. While at it, he can consider expansion of roads, which is far more capital intensive.

Thank you for your observation.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Omihanifa: 7:10am On Mar 27
Kasdat5:
Nice gesture, but na that suleja / Dikko traffic go finish the body of these vehicles . Fix roads too

Thank God you understand what ma saying. As long as the roads in niger state remains narrow and dilapidated those buses won't last.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by HELLASJ(m): 7:14am On Mar 27
Omihanifa:
The governor should first expand the roads before bringing buses that will be difficult to drive on those narrow roads.

At it stands now the way nigeria roads are designed these buses can't function well. It will create further traffic problems.

How do you expect these buses to comfortably ply a place like suleja without creating traffic gridlock undecided
He's already doing that, I was in Niger State 3 weeks ago
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Omihanifa: 7:15am On Mar 27
Cantonese:

I wonder what expansion of the roads has to do with ease of transportation costs for the citizens. The pressing issue is transportation cost and the governor has helped on someway to ease it, just as he is pursuing the agriculture end. When good things like this are done, we must commend leaders. While at it, he can consider expansion of roads, which is far more capital intensive.

Thank you for your observation.

Bro don't be carried away by what you see online. Go to niger state and see the state of the roads yourself.

What's the point of buying these buses when it won't be able to give comfortably due to the state of the roads.

The roads are bad and narrow, by the time you start using these buses it will further complicate the problems because they can't move fast and most people will just opt for keke or bike instead.

It's like you driving a ferrari where there are potholes. It has defeated the objective of the car

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Omihanifa: 7:18am On Mar 27
Isorshe:
Which roads will the busses drive on, is it the dilapidated suleja minna road that he wants to put 100 busses, or the abandoned roads from minna to other LGAs.
He should concentrate on agriculture and then roads to transport the products rather than goose chase busses that will break down in 3 months with the present state of roads in Niger state.

God bless you.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Alphakondi: 7:21am On Mar 27
Omihanifa:

Hmmm Nigeria
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Mar 27
Exousiang01:

If I be Nigerian leader, I go just dey do anything I like, because nothing anyone does ever looks good in the eyes of Nigerians.
Despite the headline saying construction of about 500KM of road is on the way and this same guy has been doing dangerously great in agriculture you are still her faulting him.
Una be plague
Everything is not hate; I am not sure if you are in Niger state, else you will agree with him. Suleja - Abuja road is already choked and has been begging for expansion since the time of Adam. These buses won't function well on that route; the road is small and incredibly busy, so traffic will be mad.

Also, who buys vehicles first before building the roads on which they will run? Telling your leaders to do things the right way is not hate.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Kukutente23: 7:25am On Mar 27
Juliearth:

And you think these extensions/ expansions are not underway? Why criticise unconstructively and blindly? When was the last time you visited Minna?
I was in Minna last week and the guy is right

Niger roads are still bad

Besides, this Gazzuzz guy is into retro-fitting which means those buses are not new. Probably those brought during Talba's time and already in operation is what they've repainted and converted and here to tell us lies as usual

Just like the airport
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Kukutente23: 7:26am On Mar 27
Tallesty1:
Everything is not hate; I am not sure if you are in Niger state, else you will agree with him. Suleja - Abuja road is already choked and has been begging for expansion since the time of Adam. These buses won't function well on that route; the road is small and incredibly busy, so traffic will be mad.

Also, who buys vehicles first before building the roads on which they will run? Telling your leaders to do things the right way is not hate.
Beware that these are Zombies
They are paid to asslick politicians
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Owaincouncil: 7:28am On Mar 27
Omihanifa:

This is not correct. Have you been to UK before? Our roads are far better in terms of width. Yet, no small bus ply those roads. It all depend on traffic law
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Kukutente23: 7:31am On Mar 27
HELLASJ:

He's already doing that, I was in Niger State 3 weeks ago
Where is he doing it?

He has even narrowed Tunga road with his audio reconstruction
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 7:34am On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

No commendation??

Only condemnation and criticism
That's why it's always good to THINK before you talk. Same way una shower commendations give sanwo olu say e bring electric buses, now where are all those buses?
Nigerians have functioning brains that are useless to them.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 7:37am On Mar 27
Owaincouncil:

This is not correct. Have you been to UK before? Our roads are far better in terms of width. Yet, no small bus ply those roads. It all depend on traffic law
Oga shut up Joe, yenyenyen always capping thrash. U wn dy compare road where white man take time do for themselves, to the poorly constructed jargons u have as roads, shame no dy catch u as u talk this thing?
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Godoverevery: 7:47am On Mar 27
marlow1962:

That's why it's always good to THINK before you talk. Same way una shower commendations give sanwo olu say e bring electric buses, now where are all those buses?
Nigerians have functioning brains that are useless to them.

You said sanwo olu bring electric buses, now where are all those buses.

Firstly I hope am not engaging a boy still under his parent roof cos it will really pain me.

Secondly to your question.....lagos state in partnership with ExxonMobil only got 3 electric buses for test run and those buses are still running till today.
I know slowpoke like you don't read and only spill hate everywhere....

I already know your tribe and is normal to beef what you don't have in your region.

Born Hater who is brainless now??
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by successman100: 8:00am On Mar 27
Buy Inoson Vehicles....
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 8:03am On Mar 27
Godoverevery:

You said sanwo olu bring electric buses, now where are all those buses.

Firstly I hope am not engaging a boy still under his parent roof cos it will really pain me.

Secondly to your question.....lagos state in partnership with ExxonMobil only got 3 electric buses for test run and those buses are still running till today.
I know slowpoke like you don't read and only spill hate everywhere....

I already know your tribe and is normal to beef what you don't have in your region.

Born Hater who is brainless now??
Bro rest, morons like you are the lovers of propaganda, so there's no point making you realize reality.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by jimts(m): 8:05am On Mar 27
A very progressive governor this man is.

@Gazzuzz
Chief, I reside in Niger State, Suleja to be precise.
If there's any need of you recruiting technical personnel for maintaining these vehicles, your boy mount for here cheesy

#AutoJando

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by brightDdon(m): 8:07am On Mar 27
madridguy:
The great performer and not noise maker.

He's doing well

But I think it's in a bid to get a better landing for second term.

Babagana Umara Zulum of Borno State did more and was very outspoken in giving the people of Borno State the best, he got accolades from every part of the country

But here's he in his second term, the same man and we've heard or see nothing from him

So, it's normal for first timers governor to do all of this showoffs, it's call strategic politicking, or psychological politicking.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by heniford2: 8:08am On Mar 27
Na Peter mba mate oh! And soludo mate oh even Alex Otti mate them yeye governor for southern eastern states
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by Thoceen: 8:08am On Mar 27
If Niger State can do this why can't the FG do much more?
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 8:27am On Mar 27
This governor is making a good name for himself.
Re: Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) by oseiwe(m): 8:34am On Mar 27
GAZZUZZ:
6 months ago, the Niger state governor, promised to buy 200 CNG buses,
His excellency the Gov of Niger State mohammed Bago said that 100 of the vehicles when delivered would be put on the Suleja-Abuja routes, 50 to be used in Minna, the state capital while the remaining 50 would be distributed to other local government areas. The buses have now been delivered in record time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b_d60k0CBk?si=KLHlrFUueLw4-i31
Boss, CNG vs LNG, which is cheaper to run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.