Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. (494 Views)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / What Important Lesson Did Your First Job Teach You? / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by chinasaekpere: 7:54am On Mar 26
Closed.

I have gotten the number of people required

2 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by chinasaekpere: 9:20am On Mar 26
Keep it coming, this class is going to be interactive.

By the end of the class, we would have built a fully functional web app.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Slickbishop(m): 9:35am On Mar 26
Whst is your telegram id? cannot add u through phone contact
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Emmanuel909090: 10:46am On Mar 26
Thanks
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by silibaba: 11:25am On Mar 26
No need.

Chatgbt will do it for free.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by chinasaekpere: 12:09pm On Mar 26
silibaba:
No need.

Chatgbt will do it for free.
Lol, you think Chatgpt Can code for you?
Okay, to be sincere, as a developer, you will need Chatgpt but Chatgpt cannot build an app for you. Chatgpt will only provide code snippets and even at that, it will provide codes with bugs 50% of times. It's your job to debug this codes and bring them together to form an app.

Chatgpt will not help your program, it can help you code. Programming requires thinking and it's a skill that is learned. Chatgpt cannot help you set software architecture.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Seagodess(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26
N
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Seagodess(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26
Why must they have a Twitter and YouTube account.. And you said you want to teach them free.. baba you looking for money..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by chinasaekpere: 2:10pm On Mar 26
Seagodess:
Why must they have a Twitter and YouTube account.. And you said you want to teach them free.. baba you looking for money..
Yes they must.

And yes, I'm going to teach them for free and two, I am looking for money but I won't ask them to pay me. I can get money elsewhere
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Seagodess(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26
chinasaekpere:
Yes they must.

And yes, I'm going to teach them for free and two, I am looking for money but I won't ask them to pay me. I can get money elsewhere
ok o
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Seagodess(f): 3:47pm On Mar 26
chinasaekpere:
Yes they must.

when is the lesson starting

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by MMempire(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26
ok o.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Code For Free, No Cost Attached. by Kingrshd3: 5:32pm On Mar 26
Ok we don hear

(1) (Reply)

Needed - A Cafe Administrator / Style Manager Needed / Pls I Need An Airline Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.