Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down (656 Views)

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Juwessgratitud3: 12:15pm On Mar 26
A female teacher was seen jumping and dancing with the pupils during rhymes and what a parent said in the comment section struck me hard ( that parents don't have time for that nonsense) and I remembered how I was jumping and rolling on the floor just to make learning fun for the children and carry them along. now I'm hearing it.

It's all good until the body breaks down and no body will say take and use to buy drugs. My fellow early child educators please take it easy o. No body will praise you on the sick bed.

I've learnt my lessons.

1 Like

Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Solofresh2: 12:28pm On Mar 26
Lol
Most people generally do things for their own selfish interest and that is why you come first before any other thing.Look out for your happiness first before any one's own because if you break down,na sorry go end your case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Juwessgratitud3: 12:32pm On Mar 26
Solofresh2:
Lol
Most people generally do things for their own selfish interest and that is why you come first before any other thing.Look out for your happiness first before any one's own because if you break down,na sorry go end your case

Exactly my brother.

That'll be my new style from next term .

3 Likes

Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by jmoore(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26
Exercise is for your own good.
Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Juwessgratitud3: 3:00pm On Mar 26
jmoore:
Exercise is for your own good.

Yeah I know but therea a difference between exercise and stress because this one you have to do it everyday to meet target otherwise school owners will begin to complain that they can't see any results in the children putting pressure on you to work harder.

I don kiuku talk my own. Anyways they don't put pressure on me as such. So no need.
Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26
Teachers tend to age well. The few I have observed around me. But I agree with you that they should take it easy. Teachers should also be paid better. That payment gaangaan is my own problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Juwessgratitud3: 4:10pm On Mar 26
pocohantas:

Teachers tend to age well. The few I have observed around me. But I agree with you that they should take it easy. Teachers should also be paid better. That payment gaangaan is my own problem.

Yes they age backwards somehow though.

The payment is the only issue. They are underpaid and not well appreciated.
The government and school owners should do more otherwise the profession will sooner or later go into extinction. Then we would know what the society would look like without a formal education.

1 Like

Re: See What A Parent Commented That Made Me Pity A Teacher Jumping Up And Down by Korectmann: 4:32pm On Mar 26
Juwessgratitud3:

Yes they age backwards somehow though.

The payment is the only issue. They are underpaid and not well appreciated.
The government and school owners should do more otherwise the profession will sooner or later go into extinction. Then we would know what the society would look like without former education.

Have you removed your womb yet? Or accept my proposal to be your sperm donor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Counselling Available Here / Private Counselling For Couples / Please I Need A Fairly Use Laptop 4 Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.