Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) (26821 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ceejay80s(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26
Or before ur father had money.....
was he not rich from day one?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Fiscus105(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26
Ravenna:
Chioma wey Peruzzi and unilag Big boys don kpansh tire.

They want to have heart attack because lady wants sex (using her own toto, and not ur mama toto o), and she disvirging,
while they themselves, leaving a reckless life, known every ashewo joint in state of their residency.

A biblical proverbs, .....worry about shaft in someone's eye while leaving the log of wood in their own eye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Basic123: 6:26pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans

Supporters of the man below is calling someone LIAR.

😆..REALLY....ANOTHER NAME FOR PETER OBI JS "LIE"

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:30pm On Mar 26
nlparrot:
Well, in my opinion, i think he is right, because your dad's money isn't yours
You get it
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 6:39pm On Mar 26
But you never poor Baba...

That stage you considered yourself 'not getting money' is what millions of Nigerians are considered rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by DrAda(f): 6:43pm On Mar 26
99thEnemy:

Was the Pig red, black and green with a patch of yellow?

An ESN affiliate will soon come for your hand in marriage cool

😂
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by franugo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVY0YrkIWFg?si=irPe5XRM-w4gHwBW

Afrobeats superstar, Davido has disclosed that he met his wife, Chioma Rowland before he became rich and famous.

The singer stated that if he had not met Chioma before he became successful he would have found it difficult to find love.

He disclosed this while featuring as a gues on the latest episode of The Bridge Show.

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

It's obvious all these interviews are conducted with questions that the interviewee has already agreed to otherwise i don't understand why the interviewer's response to this watery answer was not "when were you ever not rich"?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by PHAYOL81: 6:52pm On Mar 26
Was there a time he never had money? Perhaps he meant “before he assumed stardom.”
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Villa12(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
Dey play

Chioma wey Peruzi pìmp give you...

Babcock OLOSHO babe back in the days... THE MUMU NO EVEN GRADUATE SEF grin grin grin
every woman na olosho for your miserable life?
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by BuyMeBanger: 6:56pm On Mar 26
TBF he is not ugly, grew up on/off in the states and is from a middle to upper middle-class family, with that it's not surprising he got together with a pretty girl before the big bucks came through.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by waveman2: 7:01pm On Mar 26
From his own view he maybe saying the truth but from chioma,s point of view it might just be a lie.she wouldn't have dated him if he wasn't the son of Adeleke.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Elzazzi: 7:06pm On Mar 26
ayjay45:
But is Davido father a billionaire in dollars or in naira

A billionaire in dollars. Go and check his Dad chains of businesses and investments.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Ulogwe1: 7:10pm On Mar 26
OBO did you make money or you were born into money?

OBO stop na, you dey wyne me.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by mofedamijo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26
Look at the youths that wants to rule Nigeria. Insulting Davido for a straight forward talk.

Your fathers money is not your money. Just because your father is worth 50 million dollars doesn't make you rich. Where are MKO Abiola's kids today?

Davido understands that his fathers money is not his, and thats why the young man works very very hard to be successful, and today, he doesn't depends on daddy's money.

Davido created wealth for himself without waiting for his fathers money. Wonder why when millionaires die, their kids are never known.

Davido is right,he never had money when he met chioma, it was his father who had/has the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Lekan239(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26
oyeb15:
As u dey flaunt money and riches together, don't disturb our peace by seeking public help in future o.

We have many artistes and actors of yesterday that d public are building houses and buying cars for.

Plan for your future and don't disturb us o.
bro it's Davido Adeleke talking. Not olamide badoo or portable.... u no dey hear the name Adeleke ni... check List of Present Governors u will see that name there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by seguno2: 7:22pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans

Why are you so brutally honest like this nitori Ọlọ́run grin

Davido must have forgotten that he is ọ̀mọ̀ Bàbà Olówó (OBO) cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by GeorgeForeman: 7:24pm On Mar 26
Wallahi Davido,yams will grow on your bald head for all these lies wey you dey tell
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26
so was he homeless jobless and without money before he got famous...? some of these billionaire's pikin like to tell yeye stories for clout.
this dude has never been broke a day in his life, and even if his career
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by finallybusy: 7:35pm On Mar 26
No wonder she cheated on him.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26
😆 🤣 😂 Pictures or you know d rest.
Davido, mbok rest.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by SirLakes: 7:44pm On Mar 26
Cho cho cho
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by dododawa1: 7:46pm On Mar 26
Story teller
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by sunsweet33: 7:52pm On Mar 26
My own be say thank God he is at least referring to her as his WIFE now since he has already put that lady through hell, gosh.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Inyaky(f): 7:53pm On Mar 26
Must Davido tell a grass to grace story even when the there s none
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by noskcid(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26
Make dem show us one photo of when they were young lovers.

If any of fella children tells the younger generation that their father wore pant and smoked weed, there would photo to prove that.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Babangidapikin: 8:12pm On Mar 26
It's true sha, it's difficult finding true love with all the fame and money ...the best thing is to disguise get a new identity if you are in that situation. Don't assume everyone knows you.
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by hardeiluxie: 8:13pm On Mar 26
Well well well....

Perhaps you were going to say 'famous'?
SMH!

Some class of people are just so wicked In the way they peddle lies to the point that Eesu Odara-the Devil gobsmacks at their dexterity that outmatches his. W
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by StraightGaay: 8:18pm On Mar 26
Chioma is Ada Ora, she made David what he is today, Sophia should go and jump into...
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Dskillful(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26
Why is he lying? Davido has never been poor in his life time
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Justnation: 8:23pm On Mar 26
immortalcrown:
Nonsense! This guy wants to use poverty to trend this week.

Were you poor before you started music? What can money afford that you lacked before you started music? Answer the question if you were poor.

Not only the money you made from your sweat is your money. Otherwise, what you inherit from your parents will not be yours. Some jobless people are legitimately richer than some people that have jobs. Can you say that a jobless child of Dangote or Tinubu is poor? For example, no Davido's driver or security or cook is richer than any of Davido's daughters.

Davido has always been rich from his birth. Rich kids are not only the kids who made their own money. Most of the world's richest kids didn't make their money themselves. Rich kids include those who inherit and or enjoy parents' wealth. Davido's father paid Babcock to start music department because of Davido. As of 2012, Davido's father used more than 10 million Naira to sponsor Davido's first music track titled "Omo Baba Olowo".

I think DAVIDO is right, it is not all rich parents that allow their children to mess around with their wealth.
Most disciplined parents will tell you that they will invest heavily on you when they are sure you are productive and goal oriented. Such parents will not allow you to behave as if you own their money they will tell you to go and work. I have seen it for real.

Davido's father did not support his music career initially until he was convinced that the young boy was destined for greatness through music. Infact DAVIDO became more popular and influential than the father he worked so hard on his music career.
I give him A BIG KUDOS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Annie Idibia's Boutique - 4evayoung / Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.