Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

We're God's Battle Axe! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We're God's Battle Axe! (60 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / How To Become God's Battle Axe / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We're God's Battle Axe! by topshore(f): 12:11am On Mar 27
Scripture Text: Jeremiah 51:20

God needs believers to be His battle axes. Christians are soldiers and should always be war-ready. If God invites you to be His battle axe, I pray you will say, “Lord, I want to become your battle axe.”

God said, “You are my battle axe and you are to break into pieces ten things: The nations, the kingdoms, the horse and his rider, the chariots and his rider, men and women, old and young, young men and the maid, the shepherd and his flock, the husbandman and his oxen and the captain and rulers.” (Jeremiah 51:20).

The ten things God wants you to break have spiritual implications, but you are in a war. War has been declared against you even if you don't think you're fighting. War has been proclaimed against you, so fight or don't. “But I did not offend anybody,” you say. Why is war declared against me? Therefore, the Bible calls them ‘the wicked’. They need not be offended. They dislike you and want to prevent you from succeeding.

Weapons are used in fights. God wants battle axes. Battle axes are war weapons. Battles and conflicts occur. One tragedy of life is being in a struggle without knowing it. It is quite risky.

Your role is to fight destiny fulfillment's opponent. You must be reborn to be God's war axe. This will make you helpful to God and His kingdom.

Exodus 15:3 says God is a warrior. Romans utilised war axes long before today's memory verse. The handle is used to swing it and strike the enemy. Hand-to-hand fighting was its purpose. Its blade is sharp. Destroys. It cuts. Battle and war are symbolised by the battle axe.

No one mentions battle axe without a fight. If there's no war, no one mentions war weapons. God is a warmaker, thus His offspring shouldn't be civilians.

An unaware soldier will die cheaply in battle. You must fight whether you want to or not. The battle doesn't need your consent or knowledge. It does not care if you will fight. In addition, there is no neutral ground. It is a war between light and darkness, right and wrong, good and evil, righteous and wicked, circumcised and uncircumcised. Thus, without war knowledge, believers will die like chickens or become casualties.

You must be God's battle axe to fight faith and war well, beloved. God needs you as his battle axe to fight spiritual warfare and defeat the devil. Be God's war axe to bind and cast forth demons and undo darkness. You must be God's battle axe to conquer nations for Christ. Only God's battle axes can spread grace and rule the world. God's war axes rule life alone. Baptised and filled with the Holy Spirit and fire, you can be God's war axe.

To exist in this world and declare there is no war is to fail. The Philistines knew their fights, but Samson did not. Philistines brought their charms and fetishes to war. They incited Samson's arrest with various incantations. Samson kept fleeing because God was with him. When the Philistines seized him and took him to the grinding mill, they sacrificed to their gods first.
So the dark powers know about the conflict. Sorcerers and wizards realise there's a struggle. Principalities and powers know there is a conflict, yet many Christians are unaware. So the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries is renowned as where God trains your hands and fingers for war.

Warfare requires studying your enemy to know how to attack. Being uneducated in this war is disastrous. God is telling us what? “I want to undo the devil with you.” The Lord says, "You are a weapon, not a person. Stop acting human. General purpose machine gun, you're supposed to be. You're artillery, tank, rifle. You're a fighter.”

Devils want to weaken God's oil on your head. Keep him from doing that. Decide today to be God's battle axe. Rise as God's battle axe and release the captives, smash brass gates and iron bars. You can populate His kingdom and depopulate hell that way. I pray that Jesus would grant you the grace to be God's battle axe.

God will make you His battle axe until you are reborn. Continuous victory requires rebirth. I you would like to give your life to Christ, please pray the following prayer in faith:

Lord Jesus, enter my life. I believe You are my Lord and Saviour. I believe that Your death and resurrection saved me. I'm grateful for Jesus' salvation. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Congratulations!!!

Peace!!!

Also read: https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-14-march-2024-becoming-gods-battle-axe-i/

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Godwin Ikuru Thanks Personalities Standing By Tinubu's Govt (full List) / Federal Government Allegedly Subsidizes Hajj Fare With N90 Billion / FG Subsidizes Hajj 2024 Fares With 90 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.