Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Nearly Gave Up Acting Because Of Blog’s Post – Beverly Naya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Nearly Gave Up Acting Because Of Blog’s Post – Beverly Naya (166 Views)

Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / 'I Have Stopped Acting Because It No Longer Pays'- Uti Nwachukwu / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Gave Up Acting Because Of Blog’s Post – Beverly Naya by lagostrendboy: 5:38am On Mar 27
I nearly gave up acting because of blog’s post – Beverly Naya

Beverly Naya, a Nigerian film actress who was born in Britain, has shared her story about how she almost gave up performing because of some blog posts about her.

She said that false allegations made against her on a blog had nearly ended her acting career.

She stated that the post had a negative impact on her self-esteem and made her question if it was beneficial for her to pursue her acting career.

In a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, the actress said that negative information about her was consistently posted on the blog. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

"I almost stopped acting because of blog’s post" – Beverly Naya
Beverly Naya, Nollywood actress source: Instagram

The 34-year-old actress added that it felt like a personal attack because she was previously bullied. She questioned why she was consistently singled out for criticism on the site.

Beverly Naya stated in part: “It really got to me and it damaged my self-esteem and it made me doubt myself like I really don’t feel like I want to continue in this industry, I wanted to quit on several occasions”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/27/i-nearly-gave-up-acting-because-of-blogs-post-beverly-naya/

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I Nearly Gave Up Acting Because Of Blog’s Post – Beverly Naya by meobizy(f): 7:21am On Mar 27
Beverly; average innit Naija girl. Exotic back home. Her and Venita dey the same boat.

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry This One, Verydarkman, Tells , Lemon69 / Trade-nigeria / Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.