Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Swedish Embassy Residence Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Embassy Residence Permit (1149 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swedish Embassy Residence Permit by sunyx(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2007
Can anybody agvice us what to do. Most Nigerians were admission by swedish universities and unptill now many of us have to been given any visas. Some of us had spent 11 to 15 weeks instead of 6-8 weeks and they kept telling us no decision and and most are almost missing this oppourtunity.

Can anybody advice us what to do
Re: Swedish Embassy Residence Permit by uspry1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
I suggest you to google finding more information about Swedish Embassy Residence Permit. Obtaining a residence permit, contact your nearest embassy, consulate or the Swedish Migration Board directly.

Good luck!

I think this link is useful for you at below:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/english.jsp
Re: Swedish Embassy Residence Permit by sunyx(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
I have already gone to the embassy, they are saying anything about it. That the delay is coming from the migration borad and not them. The board is just not saying anything, and the last date for resumption is ist october
Re: Swedish Embassy Residence Permit by opensource(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
getting the scholarship isn't a problem but many a times one is faced with the problem of "Time" for visa application

My little advice is try finland they give instant Visa decision like the US.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Unsatisfactory Thing About Travelling? / Six (6) Travel Scams To Avoid / How To Divorce A NIG Marriage In The UK ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.