Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Hell With US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Hell With US (184 Views)

IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? / The 'hell' Of Kafala Jobs In The Middle East / The Hell Of Misplacing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hell With US by CORPSEFUCKER: 4:13pm On Mar 27
I hate politics and diplomacy so much , i just wanted to spend 2 weeks in US but I just can'ttt!!!!!!!!! waited 9 months just to get told no. what a rubbish system. fine ill go to mexico and cross the border
Re: The Hell With US by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27
To hell with usa but you still want to go cross the border to same USA
Re: The Hell With US by AfahaAbia(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27
CORPSEFUCKER:

I hate politics and diplomacy so much , i just wanted to spend 2 weeks in US but I just can'ttt!!!!!!!!! waited 9 months just to get told no. what a rubbish system. fine ill go to mexico and cross the border

You never see anything. Continue to cry!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: 72 Hours Darkness May Likely Occur This Week. / Direction / Rotimi Amaechi Apologizes After Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down — We Have Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.