Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police (1047 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police by justnaijagist12: 5:42pm On Mar 27
Tonto Dikeh in the mud after Ver Dark Man regains his freedom from The Nigeria Police Custody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nFNtxu9yo?si=A4oPftL9C1YB2D4z
Re: Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police by MrProlific95: 6:02pm On Mar 27
Which mud, sensational headlines
Re: Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27
Some of you lazy writers should stop wasting our time and data here. You can't narrate or summarize what you posted. Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police by toygod2: 11:14pm On Mar 27
Really?

I am glad he has regained his freedom.

Let's see what's next.........

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police by Saviourk: 7:45am On Mar 28
I said it earlier that VDM will keep getting popular. I don't see anything stopping him.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Story From Nickolas: / Jade's Big News / Amazing New Video: Rise Again By Sheun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.