Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 (1332 Views)

Chevron Invitation For I.T Aptitude Test / Chevron Invitation / Mobil And Chevron Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by Hardware(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hello, Nairalander,

Pls anybody in d house dat have writen Chevron Aptitute test b4 should pls help with thier TEST FORMAT.
Though they ask us to prepare for , VERBAL, diagramatic Reasoning, Numeica, syntax checking.

But how do they ask question on dem pls anybody with idea should help

Thanks a lot, Hardware for Beterment
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by njokma(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Go and read your 2007 GMAT. Know much about conversions and charts, and interpretations. It is usually of short duration, hence your preparation should include timing yourself. Good luck. I applied but have not gotten an invitation, have you actually been invited.
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by Hardware(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2007
Njokma,

Thanks I have been invited to write d test on the wed. 26 09-07

HARDWARE FOR BETERMENT
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by zigalo(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2007
yeah, got the invitation too
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by johnsonon: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2007
pls when did u apply for this opening. I am waiting for them to cal me for the goescience data management stuf. I dont know if thats what u r going in for. reply pls
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by ayofaith(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
The exam is shl. diagramatic is about flow diagram of circles & squares. The objects are in 2colours, and either big or small size. There is a comparative object(CO). An object will be subjected to change in size,colour or shape. you are to compare the result with the CO. if it is the same follow the Yes path otherwise the N(no ) path. This is continue until u get the final object. U then pick from the options which is ur final object.
The analytical has questions drawn from bar & pie charts, tables etc.
The qestions are not that difficult but u have to be fast
Best of luck.
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by zigalo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
i'm from ojirami in akoko edo L.G.A
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by zigalo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ayofaith

Its like you've had a feel of the test before please can help me out with what the numerical and verbal looks like
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by Ajengogo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
I was invited for the test too. Thaks be to God. The first letter read 26th and the 2nd one read 27th and it superceeds the first one. Did anybody get similar letters? One love
Re: Chevron Invitation For Jde Application Analyst On 26 Sept O9 by ayofaith(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
@zagalo
The verbal test are short passages which u have to read. Questions are asked based on the pasages whether it is true, false or cannot say. Visit www.shl.com.
The numerical questions are mostly drawn from tables,charts,graph.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank / What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test / Executive Trainees (very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.