Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,274 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Intercontinental Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank (1332 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank by bolalonu: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2007
hello! does anybody av an idea of intercontinenal bank test format. pls, help me out cos i've been invited for a test. tnx
Re: Intercontinental Bank by tucute: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
when is the time and venue so we will help u with rest , so tell us
Re: Intercontinental Bank by stellose(f): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
@bola, say the venue, time and date so that does wishing to gate crash can try there luck.
you need info yet you dont want to help other. tufia. yurk, people act as kids.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by ennymola(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi. please what happened to the last intercntinental bank ph recruitment exerscise with interviews sometime in july. Have people been called up for training?
Re: Intercontinental Bank by rexfx2: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
tucute:

when is the time and venue so we will help u with rest , so tell us

stellose:

@bola, say the venue, time and date so that does wishing to gate crash can try there luck.
you need info yet you don't want to help other. tufia. yurk, people act as kids.

Is it bad 2 amswer the guys question first before making a request?!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank by sonas(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hello bolalonu,tanx for the info but i don't tink an incomplete info is of any use to the house .b kind enough to give information that will be useful to the house.

u can at least tell the house the time and venue of the test.

I employ others to please take note:there's no use askin for help if u can't help others,so this issue of hiding info is really not good.

Let's be our brothers helper.

tanx.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by ennymola(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2007
Sorry guys its like you didnt get me. I did the test at airforce base in ph sometime in march and subsequently an interview some time in july, i just wanted to know what stage the process is in. Thanks Anyway,
Re: Intercontinental Bank by nacksonjoe: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
Please can any body in the house give me test format for intercontinental bank.I was invited for a test on 17 /11/07 at Nuc auditorium maitama Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Timbuktu Media: Invitation / Pay Package Of Customer Care Officers / Adexen, International Recruitment Firm Vacancies- Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.