Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline (12973 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Import Crude Oil From The United States / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today / Dangote Refinery To Cut Ghana’s Fuel Imports And Reduce Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 10:52am On Mar 28
femicyrus:
They know we don't have electricity.
They will stop the production of gasoline or diesel power automobile soon to make dangote refinery useless in the long run except we are ready to produce cars as well
Car production is one of the easiest things to do for a nation like Nigeria...we just need positive productive people, not people who only want to get rich by destroying the nation's economy. Nigerians too are a problem, they don't know what it is to come from a country...they seem to hate the country, but they are hating on themselves, because this is their country.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:17am On Mar 28
Paraman:
I prefer buying an expensive petrol that is refined in Nigeria rather than buying an expensive petrol that is refined abroad.
Its like saying our own thief is a saint. Now did you say this about bagged Cement
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 11:23am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Its like saying our own thief is a saint. Now did you say this about bagged Cement
Why are you against the nation?

The nation birthed you, fed you to this day.

Is it bad to patronize Nigerian made product...I know some of us benefits from imports, dollar increase etc, but it doesn't mean we should not embrace good things...
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Mar 28
Johnjustice:

Why are you against the nation?

The nation birthed you, fed you to this day.

Is it bad to patronize Nigerian made product...I know some of us benefits from imports, dollar increase etc, but it doesn't mean we should not embrace good things...
My brother it is had ohhh, cos the persons telling us to buy 9ja do not buy 9ja, their kids are abroad, the wear designers from abroad, go on holiday abroad, medical check up abroad, they wont even drive or be driven in made in Nigeria cars. They even prefer to spend in $$$ than naira. u want me to go on??
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 11:30am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

My brother it is had ohhh, cos the persons telling us to buy 9ja do not buy 9ja, their kids are abroad, the wear designers from abroad, go on holiday abroad, medical check up abroad, they wont even drive or be driven in made in Nigeria cars. They even prefer to spend in $$$ than naira. u want me to go on??
I know but at a point we must push for the right things... imagine if all Nigerians becomes corrupt, nobody works anymore, everyone focus on hoarding wnd trading dollars, dont you think it will lead to crises?

Didn't you see the protest when dollar was N1700/dollar, this dollar issue affects the security, and stability of the country, because imported goods will be out of reach of the common man due to high cost, this will lead to more criminality, protests and public disorders...or should we destroy our country and all become dollar hoarders?

The federal government has no choice, for it is better for federal government to use economic policies and monetary and fiscal measures to ensure the naira is strengthened than watch the nation go up in flames and chaos...the government job is to take care of the people...if government have to subsidize dollars so it comes down, so majority of Nigerians who are poor can afford things, I support it, that is the work of government, do everything possible to make the masses okay... otherwise government will see problems in their hands.

Let us try to change o, Nigerians.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Bfly: 11:32am On Mar 28
Make we see first drop first
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:35am On Mar 28
Johnjustice:

I know but at a point we must push for the right things... imagine if all Nigerians becomes corrupt, nobody works anymore, everyone focus on hoarding wnd trading dollars, dont you think it will lead to crises?

Didn't you see the protest when dollar was N1700/dollar, this dollar issue affects the security, and stability of the country, because imported goods will be out of reach of the common man due to high cost, this will lead to more criminality, protests and public disorders...or should we destroy our country and all become dollar hoarders?

The federal government has no choice, for it is better for federal government to use economic policies and monetary and fiscal measures to ensure the naira is strengthened than watch the nation go up in flames and chaos...the government job is to take care of the people...if government have to subsidize dollars so it comes down, so majority of Nigerians who are poor can afford things, I support it, that is the work of government, do everything possible to make the masses okay... otherwise government will see problems in their hands.

Let us try to change o, Nigerians.
GOod luck with that
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 11:38am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

GOod luck with that
If FG can't work to make sure Nigerians are comfortable, then what are they doing there?

It's amazing how you people rate FG.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by khattab02: 11:39am On Mar 28
So many nice sweet sweet words.

Now can we get the refinery start working?

I found hard that Dangote who is probably the richest man in Africa is finding it so hard to get a refinery to start to work.

For how many years naaa
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Mar 28
Johnjustice:

If FG can't work to make sure Nigerians are comfortable, then what are they doing there?

It's amazing how you people rate FG.
How do you mean """ YOU PEOPLE"""
last time I checked it was you bigging them up!
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Mar 28
khattab02:
So many nice sweet sweet words.

Now can we get the refinery start working?

I found hard that Dangote who is probably the richest man in Africa is finding it so hard to get a refinery to start to work.

For how many years naaa
Simply put BAT aint playing balls
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by razzydoo(m): 11:41am On Mar 28
Can’t wait for Dangote’s PMS to hit the streets. E Dey sweet my body like say na me get am.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 11:45am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

How do you mean """ YOU PEOPLE"""
last time I checked it was you bigging them up!
You people are delusional to think FG will sit down and watch dollar rate go off the roof, with Nigerians hungry, threatening mass insurrection, and do nothing...una funny o.

Dollar rate will keep going down, PMS, diesel price will come down.

Offload your dollars now.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:48am On Mar 28
Johnjustice:

You people are delusional to think FG will sit down and watch dollar rate go off the roof, with Nigerians hungry, threatening mass insurrection, and do nothing...una funny o.

Dollar rate will keep going down, PMS, diesel price will come down.
you need a reality check, by the way not everyone on naira land live in Nigeria just in case you have not noticed. Plus the FG and its team do not have a clue of how to stabilize the FX situation in Nigeria.as it stands this morning the £££ is N1655 this morning, do you know what that means
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Mar 28
razzydoo:
Can’t wait for Dangote’s PMS to hit the streets. E Dey sweet my body like say na me get am.
Do not get too happy, if you was old enough when we got the news of him building cement factory we were as happy as you now but look now
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by khattab02: 11:49am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Simply put BAT aint playing balls
it pathetic honestly.

He Bat and Buhari deceived us with the removal of Subsidy and commissioning of this Dangote refinery in 2023.

Now in 2024, am yet to see what have been saved from the subsidy removal and what that saved money is doing now for us.

It a shame!
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Johnjustice: 11:51am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

you need a reality check, by the way not everyone on naira land live in Nigeria just in case you have not noticed. Plus the FG and its team do not have a clue of how to stabilize the FX situation in Nigeria.as it stands this morning the £££ is N1655 this morning, do you know what that means
Because you dont live in Nigeria, you wish it bad?

Don't do that...I know those of you abroad want naira to keep crashing so your foreign currency will have more value here, but the high dollar rates affects the masses here. I might not be affected economically, but the high cost of living heats up the polity, and precipitates a vicious cycle.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Mar 28
khattab02:
it pathetic honestly.

He Bat and Buhari deceived us with the removal of Subsidy and commissioning of this Dangote refinery in 2023.

Now in 2024, am yet to see what have been saved from the subsidy removal and what that saved money is doing now for us.

It a shame!
What i think happened was the removal(ADIO b the way) of subsidy did not happen, the planned to mask it with NNPC being the main importer during PMB.Now BAT announced it was removed when in fact they did not so the rest of the country has gone overdrive to behave as if it was removed.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Paraman: 11:53am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

I'm not complaining, so far is made in Nigeria, am okay
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On Mar 28
Johnjustice:

Because you didn't live in Nigeria, you wish it bad?

Don't do that
where did I say that?Im only trying to guide you on the use of ""YOU LOT"""
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 11:54am On Mar 28
Paraman:
I'm not complaining, so far is made in Nigeria, am okay
Crack on
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Paraman: 11:55am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Crack on
k
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by khattab02: 12:02pm On Mar 28
erico2k2:

What i think happened was the removal(ADIO b the way) of subsidy did not happen, the planned to mask it with NNPC being the main importer during PMB.Now BAT announced it was removed when in fact they did not so the rest of the country has gone overdrive to behave as if it was removed.
What is painful is that BAt had no real plan for what is to come after the said removal.

Till now nothing for the poor masses for that decision he took.

No CNg Buses, no transportation cushioned effect, no increased salary for workers, etc.

I really hope they start to get some things right . Nigerians have suffered too much for unnecessarily reasons.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by erico2k2(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28
khattab02:
What is painful is that BAt had no real plan for what is to come after the said removal.

Till now nothing for the poor masses for that decision he took.

No CNg Buses, no transportation cushioned effect, no increased salary for workers, etc.

I really hope they start to get some things right . Nigerians have suffered too much for unnecessarily reasons.
I swear down, You remember when everyone was porting to use cooking gas on their Gen set? now what happens now? Gas price went UP.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Panda7(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28
When the writer talked about energy decline in africa, he his referring to the low power supply experience in nigerian homes, industries and our roads
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by MrBONE2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28
Nonybb:
This dangote you are seeing is a competent evil man. His dangote cement didn't reduce the price of cement. I wonder how dangote refinery would reduce the price of fuel. Yet they keep hyping this evil genius

grin

Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by rumu3485: 12:15pm On Mar 28
Your mama nyash
As in your mother's ass 😂

Apel147:
This one is still reeling from the defeat of obi, obi has moved on and already planning for 2027😂
Did you see were they said the refinery belongs to Nigeria?
It's a private business and Dangote can decide not to refine any products and I won't be anybody's business!
Move on dude! Tinubu is your President for now until international court of appeal removes him from office according to... 😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by ComputerOperato: 12:24pm On Mar 28
Inspirer1:
grin grin grin grin

But it has been more of words than action from this refinery

This one caught my attention, the Europeans are sending to us what they know is not safe enough.

It is an open secret that they send sub-standard refined petroleum products to Nigeria.
There was a major incident that spoilt people's cars last year or so.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by lugado: 12:36pm On Mar 28
rumu3485:
For more lies, text "apc" to 419.

Modified:
To ronu rascals na angels dey work for Reuters, and everything they publish is TRUTH!
Poor slaves😂
You have been brainwashed
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by rumu3485: 12:45pm On Mar 28
Your mama nyash

lugado:

You have been brainwashed
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by iamkim7: 1:04pm On Mar 28
When is the phantom fuel hitting our Nigerian market?
Una never tire to dey hear lies?
Re: Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline by Timmi: 1:08pm On Mar 28
phorget:

It's not our fault not believing anything served us, that was how they packaged some airlines and claimed it's the new Nigeria airlines. If a whole political party could involve in such a fraud then who are we not to question everything else?🤷‍♂️

This political party has a way of making everything look beautiful on papers, the physical presence is what we need please.

I don’t question your doubt, but then if you claim you need physical presence before you believe, is the Dangote refinery not a physical presence? The refinery that is acclaimed the best in the world located in Nigeria and actually working and producing products that is only needed in Nigeria but can also be exported out, and yet you are doubting. That’s beyond looking for physical presence but rather not happy that it came into manifestation through the APC and not your Ellupee.

We need as a common people not allowed politicians to use us to fight their own selfish battle because all politicians and political parties are the same and have same interest, which is to loot our common treasurer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / CBN Orders The Use Of Voters Card For Bank Use / "We Have Recovered N644bn" - AMCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.