Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) (8548 Views)

College Of Education Ikere-ekiti Affiliation University Of Nsukka / College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Please I need information about the admission into COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI (AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE) degree program,thanks
Re: College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) by karyurdey(m): 4:44am On Jan 19, 2016
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON ADMISSION LIST

THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ikere has resume and registration is currently ongoing for new student. make hay when the sun shines now
For further inquiries on the Admission process, you can call or add me on whatsapp on 08134667145 or 08024907577.
Wish you all success

NOTE: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE FOR ADMISSION PROCESS.

BE SCAM WISE
[i][/

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Over 1.6m UTME Results, Seizes 80,000 Others / Tips To Achieving Your Dreams In Academics / JAMB Reveals How Hackers Try To Leak UTME Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.