Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (30179 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:42am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

ABIRUN aswear you go learn by fire by force

Slave, answer my question and what did you understand by Past participle?

Oga enough of useless and baseless questions jawe you got no point, no contradictions in the holy Quran, there is no single verse that indicate they killed Jesus Christ PBUH in the Quran so stop this ur unnecessary arguments.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:46am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Oga enough of useless and baseless questions jawe you got no point, no contradictions in the holy Quran, there is no single verse that indicate they killed Jesus Christ PBUH in the Quran so stop this ur unnecessary arguments.

I'm now your oga, oya answer this

what did you understand by Past participle?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:52am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

I'm now your oga, oya answer this

what did you understand by Past participle?

ahmedio2017 oya answer, make google your friend in a case like dis
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:54am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017 olodo oti jakpa, I go catch you next time

MASS ALARM
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 3:46am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Eru, your second slave started the used of derogatory, disparaging, disrespectful, hurtful and offensive words

These are the questions that are giving him serious headache before he change am to insulting his daddy. As DEPUTY CHIEF SLAVE here on nairaland, please help your brother in answering the questions

In Quran 19:33, Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life. So if Quran says he will die later (i.e. present continuous tense) the question is will he be raised back to life ( i.e. past tense) ?

What is the present tense of RAISED and Past tense of RISE?
This is your answer to who is fooling who among biblical God, biblical Jesus and Christians?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 5:20am On Apr 02
gaskiyamagana:

This is your answer to who is fooling who among biblical God, biblical Jesus and Christians?

Ask your chief imam why the idol (allah) Muhammad inherited from his idolater father Abdullahi is leading you slaves (Muslims) astray But if your chief imam is not available, send an e-mail to sultan of sokoto for clarification

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 8:29am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:
ahmedio2017 olodo oti jakpa, I go catch you next time

MASS ALARM

Ode ni e, run away for a fool like you? Lolz you are funny why would I have to run away for you? You should rather say you ran out of ideas hence you were on repeating mode...

[img][/img] tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 9:08am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Ode ni e, run away for a fool like you? Lolz you are funny why would I have to run away for you? You should rather say you ran out of ideas hence you were on repeating mode...

[img][/img] tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OMO OFO, na Primary 1 question I asked wey you no get answer to

According to your chief imam that brainwashed you, RAISED is future tense as seen in the dictionary made in Saudi Arabia

You classified Quran 19:33 as what will happen in the future. Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life.

How is it possible for someone to die in the future and still RAISED back to life ABIRUN

You denied the crucifixion of Jesus Christ that was boldly written in your quran that he died and was raised back to life but the stupidity operating in your life CAN'T DIFFERENT BETWEEN RAISED and RISE which has different Past tense and Future tense words but you took it as the same word in meaning by neglecting the future tense of it

WEREY, if you want to have any discussion with me next time, know your present, past and future tense before engaging me because Antiislam is good at exposing and disgracing the madness, stupidity, ignoramus that are working in your miserable life

NOTE: Drop your full name and address for enrollment into Montessori school nearest to your village. I want to help your educational career so till then, MASS ALARM
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 9:13am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

According to your chief imam that brainwashed you, RAISED is future tense as seen in the dictionary made in Saudi Arabia

You classified Quran 19:33 as what will happen in the future. Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life.

How is it possible for someone to die in the future and still RAISED back to life ABIRUN

You denied the crucifixion of Jesus Christ that was boldly written in your quran that he died and was raised back to life but the stupidity operating in your life CAN'T DIFFERENT BETWEEN RAISED and RISE which has different Past tense and Future tense words but you took it as the same word in meaning by neglecting the future tense of it

WEREY, if you want to have any discussion with me next time, know your present, past and future tense before engaging me because Antiislam is good at exposing and disgracing the madness, stupidity, ignoramus that are working in your miserable life

NOTE: Drop your full name and address for enrollment into Montessori school nearest to your village. I want to help your educational career so till then, MASS ALARM

Werey ni e

The day I die and not the the day I died why are you confusing yourself?
The day I die is also future tense, supposing it was the day I died that is past tense... Keep exposing yourself (ignorance)......

You will be exposing yourself small small grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 9:27am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Peace be upon me the day i WAS born, the day I DIE and the day I WILL be RAISED back to life(RESURRECTION). this is the correct statement. It is a future tense...

Let me enlighten you further.. grin grin grin
The day I WAS born is past tense, that WAS indicated that.

The day I die____ this is a future tense DAY I DIE or is died? Supposing is the day I died that will be a past tense 😬😬😬😬 but die is present and continuous tense not yet occured ..... I will lecture you grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Now this is what finish your career,. tongue tongue tongue tongue

and the day I WILL be RAISED back to life

I WILL BE___ is a present continuous tense..

Pls stop being a fool and accept ISLAM stop wasting your time defending false and evil religion....
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 9:58am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Peace be upon me the day i WAS born, the day I DIE and the day I WILL be RAISED back to life(RESURRECTION). this is the correct statement. It is a future tense...

Let me enlighten you further.. grin grin grin
The day I WAS born is past tense, that WAS indicated that.

The day I die____ this is a future tense DAY I DIE or is died? Supposing is the day I died that will be a past tense 😬😬😬😬 but die is present and continuous tense not yet occured ..... I will lecture you grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Now this is what finish your career,. tongue tongue tongue tongue

and the day I WILL be RAISED back to life

I WILL BE___ is a present continuous tense..

Pls stop being a fool and accept ISLAM stop wasting your time defending false and evil religion....

Used Oxford dictionary check for the future tense, past tense and past participle word of Raise

With the situation of things, these are your problems and they are simple words that a Primary 1 pupil won't make such a mistake and blunder

You don't know what Past participle is, you can't differentiate between Future tense and Past tense

The other time I asked you what did you understand by Past participle, o jakpa because the question exposed your stupidity, till now you are taking Past participle as Future tense.

Slave, see English no be allah's mate..

RAISED as used in that verse is Past tense and past participle. ABIRUN, it is not future tense. AGAIN, RAISED IS NOT FUTURE TENSE stop disgracing your generation here olodo
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:02am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Werey ni e

The day I die and not the the day I died why are you confusing yourself?
The day I die is also future tense, supposing it was the day I died that is past tense... Keep exposing yourself (ignorance)......

You will be exposing yourself small small grin grin grin grin grin grin

ASINWIN, see as English dey turn you to a madman like Muhammad grin

ANTllSLAAM:

Used Oxford dictionary check for the future tense, past tense and past participle word of Raise

With the situation of things, these are your problems and they are simple words that a Primary 1 pupil won't make such a mistake and blunder

You don't know what Past participle is, you can't differentiate between Future tense and Past tense

The other time I asked you what did you understand by Past participle, o jakpa because the question exposed your stupidity, till now you are taking Past participle as Future tense.

RAISED as used in that verse is Past tense and past participle. ABIRUN, it is not future tense. AGAIN, RAISED IS NOT FUTURE TENSE stop disgracing your generation here olodo
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 10:29am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Talk on the complete sentence
I WILL BE____ is a past tense abi?
Werey ni e, oponu Omo jati jati
Go and receive sense, and stop saying rubbish here, you and your master will rot in hell if you die like this.....

So according to you now

Die is a past tense
I WILL BE ___ is a past tense... I love what you are smoking eleribu Omo grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:52am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Talk on the complete sentence
I WILL BE____ is a past tense abi?
Werey ni e, oponu Omo jati jati
Go and receive sense, and stop saying rubbish here, you and your master will rot in hell if you die like this.....

So according to you now

Die is a past tense
I WILL BE ___ is a past tense... I love what you are smoking eleribu Omo grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo Ale jati-jati, so am I not talking about the complete sentences abi?

Why did the author of Quran used RAISED to refer to what will happen in the future? Maybe you should correct that blunder first before going further with you OMI-ERAN
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 11:00am On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Omo Ale jati-jati, so am I not talking about the complete sentences abi?

Why did the author of Quran used RAISED to refer to what will happen in the future? Maybe you should correct that blunder first before going further with you OMI-ERAN

Lolz you are changing tune again? grin grin grin grin grin

I have said it you are a dullard raised here is future tense ok tell me the future tense of raise?

Why not rose ?

Now is die also past tense?
I WILL Be is also past tense in your village abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 11:44am On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Lolz you are changing tune again? grin grin grin grin grin

I have said it you are a dullard raised here is future tense ok tell me the future tense of raise?

Why not rose ?

Now is die also past tense?
I WILL Be is also past tense in your village abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Raised there is future tense according to the dictionary made in Saudi Arabia abi Sufu

Na you this same olodo person can't differentiate between RAISE and RISE, I asked for definition of RAISE u dey give me synonym of RAISE.. Only God knows how you escaped from Primary school sulu. Definition of Past participle you didn't know, which kind olofo eru-iku allahu are you gan self

The same blunder and stupidity you made the other time when discussing Quran 10:94. You said Bible is a book but later kicked against your own statement that Bible is not a book. You better solved the confusion radiating in your life with a cup of camel urine before disgracing the whole of your generation including Islam here ARINYA
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Raised there is future tense according to the dictionary made in Saudi Arabia abi Sufu

Na you this same olodo person can't differentiate between RAISE and RISE, I asked for definition of RAISE u dey give me synonym of RAISE.. Only God knows how you escaped from Primary school sulu. Definition of Past participle you didn't know, which kind olofo eru-iku allahu are you gan self

The same blunder and stupidity you made the other time when discussing Quran 10:94. You said Bible is a book but later kicked against your own statement that Bible is not a book. You better solved the confusion radiating in your life with a cup of camel urine before disgracing the whole of your generation including Islam here ARINYA

Lolz you still want to jump to Bible again? Are you tired already?

In your village is DIE a past tense? 😬😬😬😬

I.e___ you DIE yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL BE____ is also a past tense? 😬😬😬😬
Your pastors, parents have failed I swear

I WILL BE is a past tense use your brain oga you are just disgracing Christianity here stop fooling around.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:13pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Lolz you still want to jump to Bible again? Are you tired already?

In your village is DIE a past tense? 😬😬😬😬

I.e___ you DIE yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL BE____ is also a past tense? 😬😬😬😬
Your pastors, parents have failed I swear

I WILL BE is a past tense use your brain oga you are just disgracing Christianity here stop fooling around.

You know what, ma fi itiju k'arun say the truth, did you know what Past participle is all about and it usage in a sentence?

Jor sha say the truth because mo fe ko iwe sinu opolo e ti o ti d'ota
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

You know what, ma fi itiju k'arun say the truth, did you know what Past participle is all about and it usage in a sentence?

Jor sha say the truth because mo fe ko iwe sinu opolo e ti o ti d'ota

MUMU ni, teach your self first oga, u need to be liberated first....
I swear you are an ignorant, you need to be upgraded and stop being naive...
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:23pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

MUMU ni, teach your self first oga, u need to be liberated first....
I swear you are an ignorant, you need to be upgraded and stop being naive...

Ahahahahaha mumu ni e already and I am your oga so sit back as I will teaching you past participle and it usage in a sentence.. You will understand that statement now; I will be raised
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:25pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

What is a past participle word?

A past participle is a verb that indicates action completed in the past. A past participle resembles a verb, but it can also take on other roles in a sentence.

A past participle can be used before a noun as an adjective. The past participle is used after the 'be' auxiliary verb in the passive voice. The past participle is also used in perfect verb tenses in active voice when the subject of the sentence is performing the action. To create perfect tenses, the past participle is used with the 'have' auxiliary verb.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:30pm On Apr 02
Slave ahmedio2017 oya digest that before going further.. You won't regret that you meet Antiislam on nairaland
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 12:30pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Ask your chief imam why the idol (allah) Muhammad inherited from his idolater father Abdullahi is leading you slaves (Muslims) astray But if your chief imam is not available, send an e-mail to sultan of sokoto for clarification

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
Again, this is your run away answers to who is fooling who among biblical God, biblical Jesus and the Christians on Jesus and other prophets on divinity, sonship, trinity, miracle, crucifixion 'Might' name of Jesus, mission coverage and Jesus submission to the AUTHORITY, SUPREMACY AND SOVEREIGNTY of his CREATOR?
Poor guy, he hypocritically proud of knowing others religion but a disgraceful failure of his religion knowledge.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:37pm On Apr 02
gaskiyamagana:

Again, this is your run away answers to who is fooling who among biblical God, biblical Jesus and the Christians on Jesus and other prophets on divinity, sonship, trinity, miracle, crucifixion 'Might' name of Jesus, mission coverage and Jesus submission to the AUTHORITY, SUPREMACY AND SOVEREIGNTY of his CREATOR?

You are welcome back Jihadi gaskiyamagana

Did you need lecture on the divinity, sonship, trinity, miracle, crucifixion 'Might' name of Jesus, mission coverage and Jesus submission to the AUTHORITY, SUPREMACY AND SOVEREIGNTY of his CREATOR?

I will teach you what you don't know on the above with evidences from Quran and hadith

gaskiyamagana:

Poor guy, he hypocritically proud of knowing others religion but a disgraceful failure of his religion knowledge.

Slave, I was once like you before Christ arrested me, that is the main reason I'm proud of knowing the satanic religion of allah and Muhammad
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

What is a past participle word?

A past participle is a verb that indicates action completed in the past. A past participle resembles a verb, but it can also take on other roles in a sentence.

A past participle can be used before a noun as an adjective. The past participle is used after the 'be' auxiliary verb in the passive voice. The past participle is also used in perfect verb tenses in active voice when the subject of the sentence is performing the action. To create perfect tenses, the past participle is used with the 'have' auxiliary verb.

So what is the justification now?
What is the correlation now?
Can't you just sit down and kept mute already?must you display your stupidity outside?
Wait, what is your real name self I want to check something.......

Is DIE a past tense?
I WILL BE ____ is also past tense?
You are just a stupid fellow
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:43pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Can't you just sit down and kept mute already?must you display your stupidity outside?

Is DIE a past tense?

Most past participles end in "ed" For regular verbs, the past participle is usually formed by adding "ed" to it. For regular verbs that end in "e" the past participle is formed by adding "d" For example, Regular verb is Raise and Past participle is RAISED
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Most past participles end in "ed" For regular verbs, the past participle is usually formed by adding "ed" to it. For regular verbs that end in "e" the past participle is formed by adding "d" For example, Regular verb is Raise and Past participle is RAISED

All this your explanation is off point

Answer the following questions
Is DIE a past tense?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:46pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Uses of Past Participles

Past participles can be used in sentences in several ways. Past participles can be used in passive voice, in perfect tenses, and as adjectives.

The past participle is used after the 'be' auxiliary verb in the passive voice. In passive voice, the action is done to the subject of the sentence. This contrasts with active voice, in which the subject acts. E.g I will be raised
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 12:48pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

All this your explanation is off point

Answer the following questions
Is DIE a past tense?

Eru-iku see you must surrender yourself totally to learn.. Fi ara buruku e bale before ranting sogbo jor

ANTllSLAAM:

Uses of Past Participles

Past participles can be used in sentences in several ways. Past participles can be used in passive voice, in perfect tenses, and as adjectives.

The past participle is used after the 'be' auxiliary verb in the passive voice. In passive voice, the action is done to the subject of the sentence. This contrasts with active voice, in which the subject acts. E.g I will be raised
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Uses of Past Participles

Oti wa ya we re yan Yan ba yi

'Will be' is used to refer to actions that will be happening in the future, for which the specific time is UNKNOWN. It is used as a helping verb to denote the simple future tense. The words, as such, is also used as a noun. It is used as a helping verb to depict the future continuous tense.

JESUS CHRIST WAS BLESSINGS HIMSELF THE DAY HE WAS BORN THE DAY HE WILL DIE AND THE DAY HE SHALL BE RESURRECTED...

I will format your brainwashed brain and it shall become refreshed and you shall be free from Paul and your pastors fallacies grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oloriburu oni iro. Thank God you are exposing your ignorance finally.....

I DIE is a past tense 😬😬😬😬😬 ori e o ti yi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 1:01pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Quran 19:33 is very clear but because you're trying to defend islam and the league of your imams and Alfas that brainwashed you that Jesus Christ is NOT crucified made us looking at you like a madman ranting on NL

Jesus in Quran says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 1:05pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Is DIE a past tense?

Slave, sebi you can read??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.