Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (29798 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 7:20pm On Mar 30
luluman:
I thought I was speaking to a real Christian. Sorry, bye.

Are you fake? Or is it a taboo exposing the religion of allah?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30
Chikel20000:
u can now get lost n stop tagging me too....gypocrite

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
1. Common sense should tell you if the followers of Christ was called Christians then and they didn't reject it, and the name stuck and they went about still preaching about Jesus while people of Antioch and surrounding kept calling them Christians then it means that were they became Christians first cause that's wh re they were knew as Christians first. Weather by a bunch of pagans or not. Still that's were they were called Christians. Nigeria was first called it name by lugard's wife and it stuck.. today we are known as Nigerians.
2. Peter speeches were recorded. John testimony in Revelation was recorded. In the book of act, many of the apostles works were recorded. So what are you saying?
3. They created it. Might not have been deliberate but they did by both their actions and inactions and by their words too since when they were constantly called Christians by the pagans, they never rebuked the pagans and say "stop calling us Christians we ain't Christians"
1. That reasoning of yours does not compute at all. That a people do not put much effort into rejecting a thing does not necessarily mean that they accept it particularly when they had been commanded by their master in this case not to lift a finger against those who would stand as their enemies. That they were called Christians by the pagans does not serve as evidence for the establishment of the religion of Christianity which is in no way connected to them, the disciples. undecided

That the name Nigeria was supposedly coined by Lady Lugard does not mean the country itself became known as Nigeria from that very moment on. undecided

2. Neither Peter nor John has anything to do with the religion of Christianity which is instead recorded to have been founded by those referred to as church fathers who were majorly removed from the original Jewish movement except for the many mostly spurious claims made by those men of having some distant affiliation or removed connection to the original disciples. undecided

3. Wrong! Christianity is founded on ideas and doctrines that do not line up with any of what Jesus Christ and most all of what His followers preached. How can you say they created it when it looks nothing like what they taught? undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30
ANTllSLAAM:

You will surely get sense las las by the time I'm done with you just be rest assured
While you no fit get sense again. You are beyond redemption. PIG
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 1:26am On Mar 31
RussellRutherfo:

Yes.

God in Flesh(Jesus) who shared same nature with the Father the Invisible Spirit was sent to come pay the price.
You won't understand because you follow the deformed 2 right handed moon god of a pedo prophet who also refers to himself as We everywhere in the quran.
Yes of which of the three l asked you:
God is fooling christians through Jesus?
Christians are fooling God through Jesus ?
Jesus is fooling God through christians ?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 1:33am On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

God didn't needs animal's blood and human blood that's why he sent Jesus Christ to the the job. Our joy is that, Jesus Christ died and resurrected which quran also affirmed

Since over 1,500 years ago, your idol (allah) has not stop sucking both human blood and animal's blood, he forgives no one throughout the Quran, you can only appease him by killing millions of rams, cows. Camel, annually, is that idol (allah) Muhammad forced on you different from ZOMBIES?
This is confirmation of my psychological analysis of your Christianized and fabricated Qur'an and doctored Hadiths. Jesus died and resurrected which christians Quran, not Muslim world Qur'an " affirmed , according to your researchfool.
Once again, what is difference between your human blood sucking God human blood users spiritualists?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 2:48am On Mar 31
gaskiyamagana:

This is confirmation of my psychological analysis of your Christianized and fabricated Qur'an and doctored Hadiths. Jesus died and resurrected which christians Quran, not Muslim world Qur'an " affirmed , according to your researchfool.

It is now clear that whenever verses of your quran that doesn't favour your nonsensical, stupidity and ignoramus are revealed or exposed, you tagged it fabricated as if I am the author of your war manual book (quran). Naso you said Christianized version of hadith because it exposed your madness

Here is the verse

Quran 19:33
Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

gaskiyamagana:

Once again, what is difference between your human blood sucking God human blood users spiritualists?

Is the idol (allah) Muhammad inherited from his idolater father Abdullahi that's presently in hell fire according to quran and hadith different from ZOMBIES that derived pleasure and sustenance in sucking bloods?

The horns of the millions of cows, rams, that you've been sacrifying to that useless idol (allah) will appear before your idol with its hair and blood. What a nuisance allah you served that will continue sucking blood even in aftermath

Narrated 'Aishah:
That the Messenger of Allah (ï·º) said: "A human does no action from the actions on the day of Nahr more beloved to Allah then spilling blood (of sacrificial animals). On the Day of Judgement, it will appear with its horns, and hair, and hooves, and indeed the blood will be accepted by Allah from where it is received before it even falls upon earth, so let your heart delight in it."

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1493

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 2:54am On Mar 31
Kakamorufu:
While you no fit get sense again. You are beyond redemption. PIG

Eru-iku allahu, you're back to life wowww welcome back. I thought you're with Muhammad in grave because I've been expecting to hear from you and now that you're back, order for your camel urine the only solution to your suffering, problems and sicknesses

ABIRUN, so how can I help you today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 5:26am On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

Eru-iku allahu, you're back to life wowww welcome back. I thought you're with Muhammad in grave because I've been expecting to hear from you and now that you're back, order for your camel urine the only solution to your suffering, problems and sicknesses

ABIRUN, so how can I help you today?
Omo Ale. E pain the idiot.
Na islam matter go wound you. grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Expanse2020(m): 7:03am On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
Even a kindergartener could not mistake the two as being one and the same. grin
So Jesus is not God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 9:35am On Mar 31
Kakamorufu:
Omo Ale. E pain the idiot.
Na islam matter go wound you. grin

E pain me that you're drinking camel urine, sorry is your name Eru-iku allahu
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 12:50pm On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

Are you fake? Or is it a taboo exposing the religion of allah?
Its ok bye bye.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 1:57pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

Are you ok?
That Jesus Christ PBUH is a Muslim, we have full right to talks about him than you Christians . See, may be you don't know, Jesus Christ PBUH knew nothing about Christianity talkless of your yeye belief (Trinity). My brother you have been deceived, you have been scammed and brainwashed.......

Look at someone who is lost talking about being deceived or brainwashed!... I can't help but laugh at your foolery... You Muslims really need Jesus cos I can see you are heading towards the path of destruction... I am the way , the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father except through me!Who said that?...So continue with your Islam and good luck to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 2:04pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

Lolz 😆😆😆😆 justify your point. How?
In ISLAM what we have is zakat you take out some percentage out of your wealth and give to the NEEDY and not Alfa or imam......

Islam is the most perfect religion on earth....
Quite different from your CHRISTIANITY business entity whereby the sheeps will be giving pasto.rs the first fruit, 10percent, God says tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue countless frauds tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You better be wise and stop pranking in the name of religion

Or you mean to say... Islam is the most Barbaric religion on the surface of the earth... No other religion comes close to it... How will someone even be proud to be identified with a religion that seeks for blood always!?... Please don't ever relate Jesus to your useless Islam again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 2:08pm On Mar 31
Martartins:

The same Islam that a Yoruba Muslim has no place in an Hausa congregation. The same Muslims my Lebanese Muslim friends would rather travel out than worship here in Nigeria. The same Islam whose followers are full of hate and wickedness. The same Islam that has the worst terrorist group killing in its name. The same Islam that the said prophet is a pedophile, a blood hungry lier.

Abeg make we hear world. If Muslims were controlling the world, everyone in Nigeria would be living in fear and terror.

Cutting people's hand and killing would be the norm. Do you know why China and Russia are doing everything to eradicate you guys from their country? Because you are blood thirsty.

Listen to the experiences of Christians who grew up in the North and find their horrific stories about how the so called " religion of peace" is a blood thirsty cult........... I spit on anything Islam

Well said... Tell them!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 2:12pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

Honestly this your statement just described Christianity..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Muslims can worship in any where in the world, we can even worship inside our ROOM... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lolz u go explain tire what a fra.ud religion.

You are just not being sincere with yourself... What the guy wrote is a typical description of your vile religion Islam. Whether you like it or not Islam and its prophet is a big disgrace to the word religion... Pathetic fellows
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 2:17pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

See hypocrisy ooooooooo
Sebi you have been misquoting Quran all this while ?

You must provide evidence o, where it is written that Alfa must collect Owo utuba, owo waasi and all the rubbish you wrote there...

What is your gain in tarnishing ISLAM image?
You are bound to fail my brother.. no any loopholes in Islam, so therefore you have been assigned with unachievable tasks.....

We are not tarnishing the image of Islam but only trying to save it's adherents from looming destruction... That is not a religion but a satanic gathering!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 2:19pm On Mar 31
luluman:
Its ok bye bye.

Shey I tie you down nii or you no no exit door?

MASS ALARM
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31
historic:

We are not tarnishing the image of Islam but only trying to save it's adherents from looming destruction... That is not a religion but a satanic gathering!

Go and sit down somewhere and stop ranting..
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 2:22pm On Mar 31
YesDaddyTill203:

Your God is dead and buried, he ain't coming back.
You go wait tire. You don wait for 3000 years already. Una go wait till the end of time.
Alive ko, 5 alive ni.

At least he is better than your paedophalic prophet who died from poison!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 4:08pm On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

Shey I tie you down nii or you no no exit door?

MASS ALARM
Bye bye. I need a true Christian who can teach me salvation not nairaland rats.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 4:12pm On Mar 31
luluman:
Bye bye. I need a true Christian who can teach me salvation not nairaland rats.

You no get church for your village over there abi why ranting?

Since I no tie you down, exit door is open for you slave

Mass Alarm
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 4:15pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

Dog, you sha don jakpa for my question
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 4:19pm On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

You no get church for your village over there abi why ranting?

Since I no tie you down, exit door is open for you slave

Mass Alarm
Thanks bye bye.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 4:19pm On Mar 31
luluman:
Thanks bye bye.

Slave, you go bye bye tired
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31
ANTllSLAAM:

Dog, you sha don jakpa for my question

No matter how I explain things for you, you will still not get it. So is that not wasting of time? U must be ready and willing to learn and to unlearn. That's maturity.....
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 7:02pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

It might seem like I am ranting to you but I am only just being helpful to you so as to avoid Had I known at the end. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 7:06pm On Mar 31
luluman:
Are you so dumb? Can't you read and comprehend? You are so blinded with hate such that you can't read to understand: nobody said your religion is troublesome, the message is "leave other people's faith alone so that the world doesn't see your religion as troublesome. Go back & read my earliest reply .

Leave them with their wanton destruction? Them you must be the most insane person to say that we should allow them continue with their outright wickedness to mankind.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31
historic:

It might seem like I am ranting to you but I am only just being helpful to you so as to avoid Had I known at the end. A word is enough for the wise!

You need the advice the most.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 7:21pm On Mar 31
Niklaus398:
you have been parambulating about with this gibberish.. have been laughing at your foolishness.

Christ no die Christ no die and yet it was Christ himself that prophesied how he will die.

When they tell you to tell us how Jesus Christ survived it you tell us a story if how GOD change his face to that of Judas ( same Judas that committed suicide) and then Judas was killed in Christ place.

And fool like you believe that.

By the way about how people in Jerusalem pray.... People pray in their way of praying. They must not hit their heads oj the floor 20 to before it will be confirm they re praying.

Beside because Christ is Jew doesn't mean the Jews will be Christians.

We all know how Christianity came about. How the Jews oppose christianity but still it prevailed.

You also said we know nothing about Christianity... Please can you tell me about Christianity?

Thirdly, let engage in a debate WhatsApp debate.. not much of a nairaland person. Let me educate you.

And lastly, your Isa is not my Jesus Christ. They're extremely different people both in actions and words.

Thank you for schooling him ... Now he can run along.

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:24pm On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

No matter how I explain things for you, you will still not get it. So is that not wasting of time? U must be ready and willing to learn and to unlearn. That's maturity.....

What did you explain? You didn't explain this

In Quran 19:33, Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life. So if Quran says he will die later (i.e. present continuous tense) will he be raised back to life and why?

Fine boy oya explain nah wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.