Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (22883 Views)

Poll: She Looks Better Than Before?

Yes: 8% (6 votes)
No: 91% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

AMAZING: Rukky Sanda Transforms Into An Indian Woman in New Photo / Funke Akindele Or Rukky Sanda: Who Wore It Better? / She Altered Her Looks With Botox And Surgery, So What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by fateavon4u(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
She look silly,look like a drag queen or a tgirl at a lgbt pride parade, serious crazy cucu gal
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by 164(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2011
shocked!!Now she REALLY looks like she's made 4rm plastic, I feel sooo sad 4 her
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by smk90210: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
the annoying thing with botox is that u can't tell if someone is smiling or frowning just like her pic
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Mcleo007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
Who is she?

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by nannyo(f): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2012
embarassed lipsrsealed
life_style: Its her life!  lipsrsealed

Remember mj ?

[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed crybut u suppose no say na to commot d unending ezima wey ruki get, na I'm make am go do surgery
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by maryswags: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2012
ksam: I guess now she will be acting cartoon.

Naija cartoons Like chika and the warriors..loll
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by anonymous6(f): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Oby1: Nollywood Actress Rukky Sanda is on Plastic Surgery and She thinks it is cool and it’s actually no Sn to go on plastic surgery but we think Rukky Sanda was cool and pretty as she was before now. Rukky took to twitter to defend herself when people started to critics her.

We at Najaurban thinks the choice is hers cos it’s her life but what do you think do you think it’s a wise decision to go from ever radiant to PLASTIC Surgery. Scroll down to her tweet below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tgGjliuwZJ4/TsIvzI4uyHI/AAAAAAAAK5E/smCgoy1hUlM/s1600/1.png[/img]

Ruky Sanda Now
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WuI_vgavTME/TsBIWryeYdI/AAAAAAAAK0M/nlR7YJVwEZo/s320/0rukkysanda+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Rukky Sanda Before
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WpQLvMlJXIg/TsBIVL7xd0I/AAAAAAAAK0E/5OzM-j1ad18/s320/1rukky_sanda.jpg[/img]

http://www.naijaurban.com/actress-rukky-sanda-got-a-new-face-through-plastic-sugery-see-how-she-looks-detail-inside/

I don't see any big difference between her before and after picture but I see a slight difference in her nose and she looks like a picture in her after picture, a doll, a plastic. She is not helping herself in her career
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by jesyjosh(f): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2013
Wen plastic surgery is don @ first it looks very fine n perfect bt wit time one tin or d Oda start Going wrong,one tin after d oda starts dropping off, den u wil need 2 start going 4 replacement .
Y nt b tnkful 4 wat God gave us..cus d bible makes me understand dat he made all things beautiflly and wonderfully..
In all tinz we shld gv tnks
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by mariM(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Aneetar: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guys c'mon. Dats not surgery. Deres somfin we call contourin and highlightin in make up. I can turn a girl wit round face to slim angular face. All you nid is d rite foundation.
Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery by Rad1cal: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Aneetar: Guys c'mon. Dats not surgery. Deres somfin we call contourin and highlightin in make up. I can turn a girl wit round face to slim angular face. All you nid is d rite foundation.

Please tell them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria Crowns Peace George Chinwendu, 8 Others Winners (colourful) / Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny / Cute Afro Men Haircut Styles, Select According To Your Head Shape( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.