|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063372 members, 1237075 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2013 at 09:52 AM
|What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? by yobo one(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2011|
THINGS I'VE LEARNT 4RM NOLLYWOOD
1.An actress can wear thesame hair do for more than a yr, even in longer flashbacks.
2. In every romance movie,som1 must die.
3. It is possible 2 hit a person without actually touching them!
4. Any1 who gets hit by a car dies immediatelly.
5. Poisoned food always tastes better.
6. D best way 2 make money is by visiting a'Babalawo' (herbalist )/ joining a cult/ sleeping with rich men.
7. 1 of a pair of twins (identical or not) is born evil.
8. There is never an end 2 ur suffering, except death!
9. With a pastor, all things are possible.
10.Gun shots & knock out sound thesame
11. A movie has not been made if at least one actor/actress has not twistd his/her lips to speak wrong phonetics.
12. U are in love, U want 2 take ur girl out,D best place U take her 2 is,
*Mr.Biggs/ Tantalizers: where U'll most probably see an'ex'
while feedin each other.
*The beach:where it is
imperative dat U ride a donkey&carry her
*Or the best: take her 2 buy som new ugly clothes.
13. The police are extremely efficient unlike their counterparts in real life
14. Every problem u av is spiritual
15.Wen u're shot in d chest,it doesn't really matter, ur head will be bandaged,same for ur legs.
16.When advertising a movie,u av to shout cos people are deaf.
17. If a car crash has to happen, d driver has to drive in a zig zag motion on an empty highway without an oncoming vehicle.
18. Sometimes d title has absolutely nothin to do wit d movie, and other times wen you u see d title and the poster, U know it ALL.
19. At d end of a 3hr movie, u'l b reminded dat THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
20. All Nigerian films are marketed at Ebinpejo Lane Idumota or Iweka road Onitsha
|Re: What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? by VillageBoi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011|
Hahahaha, hilarious post. Nice one!
|Re: What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? by anonymous6(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2011|
seriously you have some points but very funny at the sametime
However I can never abandon Nollywood
|Re: What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? by egaruba(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2012|
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY
FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
|Re: What Is Wrong With Our Movie Industry? by vinderbilt: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2012|
Omg! This poster is funny and a hardcore Nollywood fan,
|This post has been hidden|
|This post has been hidden|
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health