Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? (14381 Views)

Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? / Where Is Nollywood Located In Nigeria? / Is Nollywood Controlled By Igbos? (Tribalised?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think the answer is not far fetched.

Hi peeps,i'm not writing this text as a movie expert or so but as a neutral/avid observer of the nigerian movie industry(Nollywood) which coincidentally finds it self in a country which i love and which happen to also be my fatherland/motherland(gotta have in mind the feminist lol).I would sincerely state that its been a while since i took nollywood seriously,as a matter of fact,i started watching nollywood movies with a comic mindset after the good ol days of Igodo,Ijele,died wretched,last burial,karashika,domitila,ayamatanga,glamour girls,vuga,the price,blood money,cry for help et al.

Gone are those days when you watch a nigerian movie and your heart skipped at one point or another or you cried or almost cried as a result of the highly packed suspense,intrigue,creativity,sorrow,mind captivation,romance,action and so on that were pervaded in those movies.I can't really say the same for movies been produced nowadays.If its not the mind-numbling 'blackberry girls',it would be a 'fazebook babes' fiasco or the '2go babes','girls on fire','baby oku','campus girls','oga on top','bold5 babes' et al Where you see mature peeps trying out childish and fake attempt in acting.

But lemme not bore you with what you already know,as you all know that comparing nollywood in terms of QUALITY with most movie industry abroad would be quite pointless.Don't be deceived when you see nollywood ratings go high,those ratings are solely based on QUANTITY of movies released.I'll just go straight to present to ya'll EIGHT'8'reasons why i feel the industry(Nollywood) is all messed up now.

1.Poor story lines-You watch a whole movie without making any sense of it just to be hit in the face with a "Watch out for part two" allusion at the end.

2.Iteration of actors/actresses-You get to see the same set of actors/actresses in every movie.Kinda boring to watch init?

3.Lack of creative directors-Lets admit it our direction ain't creative enough to pull a full length movie and keep you at the edge of your sit,sometimes the first 20mins of a movie,you see nothing except names,adverts and so on before the actual movie starts and last 30mins.

4.Lack of talents-When i see some of the actresses and actors in a nollywood movie,am like "Is this person supposed to be there at all?" Why not give the role to someone who can actually interpret the role? It musn't be Mercy johnson or Tonto dike you know.Each has their strong point.A non-famous guy or girl on the street can be taken and tutored for a role and he or she would interpret the role better,that's how stars are made(Ask the Americans).

5.Lack of proper funding-Most nollywood movies i have seen have that cheap looks thereby lacking the proper interpretation and quality of story lines.

6.Lack of qualified personnel-I sometimes wonder if all these movie makers(Producers,directors,script writers,other crew members,actors and actresses)are actually qualified like attending movie making schools or having theatre arts degrees or do they have what it takes to make a good movie?

7.Too money minded-These movie makers obviously looks money minded than quality minded.I guess that's the reason why new movies surface almost everyday from this side of the planet and in the end,the all turn out to be crap cos of the short time frame used to make them.

8.Over Acting-They tend to over cry,laugh,cough and do most things in excess and more annoying,u'll see a supposedly village girl biting her tongue on that british accent thereby making the role un-natural and/fake.

Well peeps,these are my OPINIONS,lets have yours...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Guykhena(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Djicemob: If its not the mind-numbling 'blackberry girls',it would be a 'fazebook babes' fiasco or the '2go babes','girls on fire','baby oku','campus girls','oga on top','bold5 babes' et al Where you see mature peeps trying out childish and fake attempt in acting.

Nollywood is a Joke...
Djicemob:
1.Poor story lines-You watch a whole movie without making any sense of it just to be hit in the face with a "Watch out for part two" allusion at the end.

Gbam,, a nollywood movie in which the starting storyline is about "Love" 20mins later its about "Land Matter" 21mins later its about "Witches and wizards" undecided
Djicemob:
3.Lack of creative directors-Lets admit it our direction ain't creative enough to pull a full length movie and keep you at the edge of your sit,sometimes the first 20mins of a movie,you see nothing except names,adverts and so on before the actual movie starts and last 30mins.

The worse part I hate in Nollywood is this," A mum just heard her son is hospitalized,they would show her getting dressed,entering her car,driving from Iyana-Apaja to Abute-Matter(every bit,they won't cut the scene undecided ) till she gets to the hospital,killing 30mins of the Movie
Djicemob:
4.Lack of talents-When i see some of the actresses and actors in a nollywood movie,am like "Is this person supposed to be there at all?" Why not give the role to someone who can actually interpret the role? It musn't be Mercy johnson or Tonto dike you know.Each has their strong point.A non-famous guy or girl on the street can be taken and tutored for a role and he or she would interpret the role better,that's how stars are made(Ask the Americans).

And to add to this, Nollywood don't work on child actors,they don't build them up, in Nollywood
A child would be talking to his mum and at the same time looking at the camera shining his eyes undecided

Djicemob: .
8.Over Acting-They tend to over cry,laugh,cough and do most things in excess and more annoying,u'll see a supposedly village girl biting her tongue on that british accent thereby making the role un-natural and/fake.

This Pisses me off,I feel like tearing my eyes out whenever I spot these.. angry
Patience Ozokwo after killing her husband(with one witchy witchy tin) would start making a fake cry,everyone in the community would join,crying for 26mins angry and the child actors would remain there looking at the camera,shining their eyes and 24 teeth angry

Ok
Let me add mine to the list.
Lacking Patience and Endurance(more like your number 7)- Only in Nollywood they get to make a movie in 2 weeks shocked Part 1 to 4 ,you think am lying? undecided check the "Ebola Movie" and "Missing Girls" angry
I mean wtf Tell me what time they did the Casting,getting a Director/Producer,writer Its like magic,,,,
They won't learn,check out hollywood in which they already work out a storyline,cast actors, 2 years before the movie release date,and filiming takes place a year before the release date... But Nollywood ,noooooo,under 2 weeks everything is done angry

And btw 'I swear' I don't hate Nollywood *crosses fingers*

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
O.P, one word for you; you are still into 'old NW movies,' or maybe you've not heard about new NW? If your answer is no, bros you still dey very far... We all know that NW churns out 99% of crappy movies, but we produce 1% of good ones and they are under the new NW production. I haven't seen upto 10 new NW movies, why? 'Cause there are no cinemas in Aba, and that hurts. So let me kinda prove you wrong base on the movies (new NW) I've seen, it's nothing personal o, and I must add: please please biko stop watching those old NW movies, it's unhealthy to watch them. So...

1. Poor story: Every country flaws in this category sha but have you seen white waters or figurine, they don't have part two though, those are good storyline.

2. Same actors/actress: Not in my new NW.

3. No creative directors: mmmh... Tchidi chikere (Dumobi)Biyi bandele (Half of a yellow sun), kunle afolayan (Figurine) etc these guys are good.

4. Lack of talents: I don't think so, old NW stuff (handpicking cast)

5. Lack of proper funding: Not in new NW, in new NW, talented filmmakers make movies base on the budget, it is not a must that you'll use 3m to shoot an action pack movies.

6. Qualified personnel: this doesn't make one a perfect filmmaker, experience/enthusiasm/passion does, even world class movie makers like james cameroun, quentin taratino etc attend no film schools, it is OK to attend film schools but not a must.

7. Money minded: being money minded after releasing a quality film? Is Ok by me o, 'cause it's a business also.

8. Over acting: some does sha, but 99% of them are seen in old NW.

P.S - I know there are a lot of mediocres in the industry that doesn't want to improve their craft, what we hear everyday is that we suck we suck, why? because we watch rubbish they produce, I rather use my N150 to buy 20 in 1 HW 90's movies than to buy or rent all those craps they call movie, the only way to change all this is for us to stop patronising their crappy movies, many of us that bashes those movies will still hire and watch them, still we come here to complain that NW is crap, you rather stop watching those craps than coming here to bash them. O.P it's nothing personnal o, abegi ejoo...

13 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by parrotibaba(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
why not ? @op we hv boatloads of wonderful Nigerian movies nt dos home videos u see on TV ,dos ones r crap n u should stop watching dem...d problem is dat d alaba boys can pirate anything n dis mks it difficult to 4 d filmmakers with limited funds to mk good movies and also there are few cinemas in d whole country

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
@tonyayo1...God bless you for your post. You've almost said it all.

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonyayo1: O.P, one word for you; you are still into 'old NW movies,' or maybe you've not heard about new NW? If your answer is no, bros you still dey very far... We all know that NW churns out 99% of crappy movies, but we produce 1% of good ones and they are under the new NW production. I haven't seen upto 10 new NW movies, why? 'Cause there are no cinemas in Aba, and that hurts. So let me kinda prove you wrong base on the movies (new NW) I've seen, it's nothing personal o, and I must add: please please biko stop watching those old NW movies, it's unhealthy to watch them. So...

1. Poor story: Every country flaws in this category sha but have you seen white waters or figurine, they don't have part two though, those are good storyline.

2. Same actors/actress: Not in my new NW.

3. No creative directors: mmmh... Tchidi chikere (Dumobi)Biyi bandele (Half of a yellow sun), kunle afolayan (Figurine) etc these guys are good.

4. Lack of talents: I don't think so, old NW stuff (handpicking cast)

5. Lack of proper funding: Not in new NW, in new NW, talented filmmakers make movies base on the budget, it is not a must that you'll use 3m to shoot an action pack movies.

6. Qualified personnel: this doesn't make one a perfect filmmaker, experience/enthusiasm/passion does, even world class movie makers like james cameroun, quentin taratino etc attend no film schools, it is OK to attend film schools but not a must.

7. Money minded: being money minded after releasing a quality film? Is Ok by me o, 'cause it's a business also.

8. Over acting: some does sha, but 99% of them are seen in old NW.

P.S - I know there are a lot of mediocres in the industry that doesn't want to improve their craft, what we hear everyday is that we suck we suck, why? because we watch rubbish they produce, I rather use my N150 to buy 20 in 1 HW 90's movies than to buy or rent all those craps they call movie, the only way to change all this is for us to stop patronising their crappy movies, many of us that bashes those movies will still hire and watch them, still we come here to complain that NW is crap, you rather stop watching those craps than coming here to bash them. O.P it's nothing personnal o, abegi ejoo...
In as much as u tried to make sense i believe u didn't really succeed.An industry where u have to go the cinema to watch a good movie does it make sense.An industry where 100 films are made and we can celebrate only 5 out of them and u think is worthy of respect? An industry where u see a village girl with tatoos on her back or an industry where u see Mercy johnson or Omotola playing the role of a secondary school girl? U talk of patronage.Do u know Hollywood movies are more cheaper and better here than our indigenous movies? Who goes to a shop and sees the new guardian of the galaxy(@N200) then end up buying figurine(@N500)? Do u know how much is half of a yellow sun now? Yea every country has their downside but we are generally known as a downside.Don't u think we need to check ourselves instead of promoting mediocrity?

8 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Ignatio(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Djicemob: In as much as u tried to make sense i believe u didn't really succeed.An industry where u have to go the cinema to watch a good movie does it make sense.An industry where 100 films are made and we can celebrate only 5 out of them and u think is worthy of respect? An industry where u see a village girl with tatoos on her back or an industry where u see Mercy johnson or Omotola playing the role of a secondary school girl? U talk of patronage.Do u know Hollywood movies are more cheaper and better here than our indigenous movies? Who goes to a shop and sees the new guardian of the galaxy(@N200) then end up buying figurine(@N500)? Do u know how much is half of a yellow sun now? Yea every country has their downside but we are generally known as a downside.Don't u think we need to check ourselves instead of promoting mediocrity?

You're mediocrity itself. Start checking yourself first.

So you buy Guardians of the Galaxy N200 and for your mind you think say na original copy you buy? Either you don't understand the term piracy or you're just too ignorant to know.

You need to learn dude.

So going to cinema to watch a good movie doesn't make sense?

You're not just poor in the pocket But poor in the mind.

9 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by sholay2011(m): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Ignatio:

So you buy Guardians of the Galaxy N200 and for your mind you think say na original copy you buy? Either you don't understand the term piracy or you're just too ignorant to know.

You need to learn dude.

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Newiw85: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Ignatio:

You need to learn dude.

Thanks Ignatio for helping out and stopping me from writing an epistle again, you know there are four kinds of people...

1. The people that know and they know that they know...

2. The ones that know and they don't know that they know...

3. The ones that don't know and they know that they don't know...

4. The ones that don't know and they don't know that they don't know...

And that dude is of no doubt the 'fourth' guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Tonyayo1 and Ignatio...It seems you guys are trying by all means to disassociate yourselves from reality.So u mean a poor man doesn't have the right to a good movie too? why must a movie be made in my country and i have to go the cinema before i can see it or buy it at an exorbitant price just before i can see it and at the end of the day be hit in tha face wit disappointment? You as the all knowing,how many original movie do u have in ur house now? We are guilty of this buying cheap movies and that's reality.I'll repeat,Why go the cinema to watch a supposedly good NW movie when u can get a better movie for #200?.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Djicemob: Tonyayo1 and Ignatio...It seems you guys are trying by all means to disassociate yourselves from reality. So u mean a poor man doesn't have the right to a good movie too? why must a movie be made in my country and i have to go the cinema before i can see it or buy it at an exorbitant price just before i can see it and at the end of the day be hit in tha face wit disappointment? You as the all knowing,how many original movie do u have in ur house now? We are guilty of this buying cheap movies and that's reality.I'll repeat,Why go the cinema to watch a supposedly good NW movie when u can get a better movie for #200?.
Bros, you are getting the opposite here, what did you mean by 'reality?', watching old NW movies that are cheap? A poor man that owns a TV and a DVD that can also rent or buy part 1 - 4 bad movies is capable of using that same amount to buy one good one, simple. Watching movies in cinema is not a must for everyone sha, and cinemas accept movies that they believed is perfectly made not crap, I believe you are working to gain in life, so does movie makers. Haven't you asked yourself why two guys will start same business and one will blow than the other, it's not that he sells his product cheap, he sells quality/original.

Do you know that fuel and kerosene is not 100% important to man? But men can still buy them @ N200/ltr, why? 'Cause they needed it, so if you, poor men etc really appreciate good and quality movies, you guys have to wait patiently to get your hands on one than watching loads of crappy ones.

There are hundreds of NW movies I'm dying to see, I'm waiting patiently to get my hands on one someday, that does not warrant me to start watching a lot of crappy ones.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2014
tonyayo1:
Bros, you are getting the opposite here, what did you mean by 'reality?', watching old NW movies that are cheap? A poor man than owns a TV and a DVD that can also rent or buy part 1 - 4 bad movies is capable of using that same amount to buy one good one, simple. Watching movies in cinema is not a must for everyone sha, and cinemas accept movies that they believed is perfectly made not crap, I believe you are working to gain in life, so does movie makers. Haven't you asked yourself why two guys will start same business and one will blow than the other, it's not that he sells his product cheap, he sells quality/original.

Do you know that fuel and kerosene is not 100% important to man? But men can steal buy them @ N200/ltr, why? 'Cause they needed it, so if you, poor men etc really appreciate good and quality movies, you guys have to wait patiently to get your hands on one than watching loads of crappy ones.

There are hundreds of NW movies I'm dying to see, I'm waiting patiently to get my hands on one someday, that does not warrant me to start watching a lot of crappy ones.
The reality is...in Nigeria,u cannot escape from crappy movies.Every turn u make u see one crappy NW poster or go to a video store and see crappy NW movies littered everywhere.I only get to see trailers of the so called good NW movies only on the internet.Is dat the NW of ur dream? Lets face it,most of the so called good movies we have here always have one or two connections with our foreign counterparts,either u have foreign producers or directors or actors/actresses or sponsors etc.Take Blood and oil,Mr bello,Half of a yellow sun etc for instance.Can't we make a good movie on our own? Or Is it too much to ask?

5 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Djicemob: The reality is...in Nigeria,u cannot escape from crappy movies.Every turn u make u see one crappy NW poster or go to a video store and see crappy NW movies littered everywhere.I only get to see trailers of the so called good NW movies only on the internet.Is dat the NW of ur dream? Lets face it,most of the so called good movies we have here always have one or two connections with our foreign counterparts,either u have foreign producers or directors or actors/actresses or sponsors etc.Take Blood and oil,Mr bello,Half of a yellow sun etc for instance.Can't we make a good movie on our own? Or Is it too much to ask?
OK... The only way to stop all those crappy movies littered everywhere is for us to stop watching/patronising them, and me and you know that it's impossible, even in HW there are a lot of perfectly made direct to DVD movies, but in NW, it'll be a bad idea, why? 'Cause it'll be pirated. Having connections with foreigners is thinking outside the box, it's not a bad thing, every country does that. We have hundreds of expensive core NW made movies.

FYI... Blood and Oil is no NW movie, it's a British movie shot in Nigeria/Nigeria setting.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
tonyayo1:
OK... The only way to stop all those crappy movies littered everywhere is for us to stop watching/patronising them, and me and you know that it's impossible, even in HW there are a lot of perfectly made direct to DVD movies, but in NW, it'll be a bad idea, why? 'Cause it'll be pirated. Having connections with foreigners is thinking outside the box, it's not a bad thing, every country does that. We have hundreds of expensive core NW made movies.

FYI... Blood and Oil is no NW movie, it's a British movie shot in Nigeria/Nigeria setting.
All i'm saying is NW needs to improve.I don't know but there should be some kinda board regulating the industry to save us from those thrash we see everywhere.More like a central regulatory board to receive every movie on completion for assessment,and if its not up to standard shouldn't be allowed release.Even if we make ten movies for the whole year and they are good,no problem.

Funny how u said Blood and oil is a British film but shot in nigeria.Foreigners even know how to explore and explain the nigerian story more beautiful and better than the nigerians SMH.quite a shame i think.

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by persie98: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
there is enough talent.....as if it makes enough money i wouldnt know...but im a fan anyway
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by prof800(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2014
@Djicemob:
Ignatio and tonyayo1 are both right.
...You have to re-read their posts again but this time with an open subjective mind.

AND to your question "Is Nollywood A Worthy
Movie-industry?"
...Well YES it is.
..It is the second fastest growing industry in Nigeria.
...It is also a worthy employer of labour (the second largest).
...It is also large in terms of capital base (figure witheld).
So all in all,
...it is capable of competing with other industrial sectors in Nigeria. So it is a worthy movie industry.

AND,
.......YES, it can also be crappy or might be crappy but then isn't every other movie industry crappy or at least, 'has once been crappy'?

9 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by VillageBoi(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2014
^^^
Well said Prof. especially @ It is a worthy movie industry and every other industry does produce 'crap' too. The US isn't just about 'blockbusters'; they make some pretty awful films too... I mean come on the 'Sharknado' films!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Djicemob: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Prof.Yea other movie industries was once crap but how old is NW? Are we going to remain crap forever? As a matter of fact,i think NW is on the decline.Cmon we used to make good movies before.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Ignatio(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Djicemob: Prof.Yea other movie industries was once crap but how old is NW? Are we going to remain crap forever? As a matter of fact,i think NW is on the decline.Cmon we used to make good movies before.

We still make good movies. You should be complaining more of the distribution.

They need to find means to get the quality stuff to the man in hinter(st) part of the land .

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Neduzze5(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Questions young people ask!

I for one might never be moved by any Nigerian movie but still, peeps still like the local movies and prefer them to the foreign version
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by valmunich(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
That shitty industry! I stopped watching them when I was ten, wondering what all the money pumped into that trifling industry is used for?

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by moneyhungry(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
f
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
[size=20pt]What is Nollywood? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by omoredia: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Get one!

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
NO

I can't never allow my kids to watch Nollywood... Never
What are they teaching us... Yoruba is even worst,every wednesday they release new films ..and come think of it, na baba lawo house them fit like to go or alfa house....
And na so so witch film them like to do.... . If your wife no be witch, ur mother will be witch... Yeye films

Nigerian english film too...they wanna be like holywood, police go hold gun without bullet,... They can film u inside car with the camera shaking....

4 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
nah

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn reasonable profit every 20days... www.profitng.com
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by chinex276(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
And i told myself chinex u must make f.p in dis new month... Lo and behold here i am.
Dedicate 2 d abducted chibock gals.
#happy new month nlandas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
OP NOLLYWOOD IS NOTCTHAT BAD.U ONLY FOCUSING ON THE BAD ONES.THERE ARE MANY GOOD FILMS OUT THERE.JUST WATCH OUT FOR MOVIES PRODUCEDBY TUNDE KELANI,EMEM ISONG,TUNDE KELANI,SHIRLEY FRIMPONG MANSO,KUNLE AFOLAYAN,BLESSING EGBE,OBI EMENLONYE,AND MANY OTHERSsmiley

JUST WATCH OUT FOR MOVIES BY THESE FOLKS AND AM SURE U WILL ENJOY ITsmileyTHEIR QUALITY AND STORYLINE IS ON POINTwink

ABEG TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY.Y'ALL COULD AT LEAST WISH ME A HAPPY B-DAYwink

4 Likes

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by constance500: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
never

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by ebolablast: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2014
holly wood didn't get to where it is now in a day!!

Man Kicked Off A Plane Because Of Body Odour
http:///Gxzp
Re: Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? by mistermahn(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2014
with a yearly revenue of over $6 billion hell yes its a worthy bussines. we might have to tune some stuff to make it a bigger bussines. i see potential in nollywood if you dont you might as well shut up. From a very patriotic Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Quam’s Money Full Movie By Falz / Project Fame West Africa Season 2 / Download Kani Part 1 And 2 By Bukky Wright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.