Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) (32925 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by heykims(m): 6:15am On Mar 30
Onyedikachi231:
APC will claim it as their doing forgetting we read how they sabotaged the man even after cleaning Nigeria's shame in south africa.

You can see that ewedu munching tapeworm with mic.
So u think this would have been possible if the FG didn't give him the necessary backing?
Nigerians should learn to celebrate Nigeria and not turn everything to politics.
People like u are always waiting for bad news to hit the country so as to prove your point that your dumb candidate is the best fit for the presidency.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Aforxzy(f): 6:16am On Mar 30
This is a good one..
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 6:19am On Mar 30
highchief1:
nice but I can’t fly Airpeace internationally sha.i no like wetin happen to wigwe.I don’t even fly Ethiopia and Rwanda or Egypt air.If it’s not Qatar airline or emirate I no Dey go.

It's your choice aircraft maintenance and regulations are the same all over the world.
No two ways about and you can't cut corners.

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Afrojuju2017(m): 6:21am On Mar 30
Nbote:

Why una still they spew lies like dis

What's the lie.
That the previous minister threatened to closet the BA route if the British don't open the slot for a Nigerian airline to fly to one of the main airports in London.
I'm sure Google is accessible to you, just a simple search would do.

Or that Allen Onyeama is operating GEJ's airline he's doing a good job with it but that's just what it is.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 6:22am On Mar 30
silvoclaira:

Wow These people are many like them fit make Nigeria great again o

But I wonder why their region is still like that

Founder of Arikair alone do much more better than 3 of these people you mentioned.
Only that the airline was mismanaged .
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by nony43(m): 6:22am On Mar 30
malali:
Congratulations.

Keyamo, there is a lot that can be done to sanitize the aviation sector, your predecessor did not do much so take the torch and shine.

So many models that can be copied all over the world, you dont need to invent anything just copy blueprints from other countries.

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 6:29am On Mar 30
post=129177346:
Money Is Really Good ooooo

Money without talent or common sense kills faster than poverty.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Dannydavito: 6:29am On Mar 30
You see that mumu called fetus keyamo.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 6:40am On Mar 30
adamusuleiman1:
Today marks another significant milestone in our trajectory as a foremost airline as we launched direct flights to London, bringing to 7 our international destinations.

This signals our entry into the European continent and further reflects our commitment to conmecting cities.

Lagos-London-Lagos service has commenced.

How much are the tickets?
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:42am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

The enemies of the zoo won’t condemn this now or call it propaganda because Onyemma is involved.

Onyemma is a good business man.

Igb0s are not wired for politics, they are wired for business (legit or otherwise)

In short, what I’m trying to say is that No igb0 man will rule Nigeria.
just say you won't live to see it happen, therefore you won't live to see the new Nigeria!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 6:43am On Mar 30
Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.
a poor idiots narration

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by femi4: 6:47am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

The enemies of the zoo won’t condemn this now or call it propaganda because Onyemma is involved.

Igb0s are not wired for politics, they are wired for business (legit or otherwise)

You ve just said nothing

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Blitzking: 6:49am On Mar 30
1.2meter return tkt
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by YourKarma: 6:51am On Mar 30
silvoclaira:

Wow These people are many like them fit make Nigeria great again o

But I wonder why their region is still like that
their region is still like what?

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Killerofpigs: 6:52am On Mar 30
He is IPOB.. cheesy

chopnaira:
If Nigerians patronizes the earlier very well, it would help the naira increase in value. Congrats to AirPeace and Nigeria.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by YourKarma: 6:53am On Mar 30
Afrojuju2017:

They already did, the airline was stated using Nigerian money.

You think Allen Onyeama a lawyer with no extensive experience, no prior business history can just stump up the money for an airline.

You can thank GEJ for looting the treasury to float the airline. That case Onyeama has on the US already laid it bare how the airline came to be.

If you're picked up by DSS to come and prove this claim in court, I hope you can do so

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55am On Mar 30
Nice1
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by lastempero: 7:01am On Mar 30
Afrojuju2017:

Air Peace is only taking advantage of the actions of FG and the aviation ministers. Adi Sirika may have soiled his reputation with that Nigeria Air deal at the tail end of his term in office but he has been our best aviation minister in over 2 decades.
He really sanitised the ministry it's operations. There has been a lot of improvement to airport operations across the country he also got partner countries to open slots for Nigerian airlines.

This London route Air Peace is flying is the consequence of the BA fallout with FG where FG threatened to bar them from flying to Nigeria if a Nigerian airline can't service that route.

Allen hasn't done anything special and he can afford to be doing Santa Claus because of the nature of the funding of the airline, you can thank GEJ for using Nigeria money to float the airline.

After frustration na madness oooo, look out for your mental health!!!

5 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by highchief1: 7:01am On Mar 30
tunde1200:

It's your choice aircraft maintenance and regulations are the same all over the world.
No two ways about and you can't cut corners.
same maintenance all over the world?I have never heard this before.what about the purchasing,you think Nigerian govt for example can afford what Qatar govt can?I don’t believe this ur statement
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by otokx(m): 7:05am On Mar 30
Congratulations.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:06am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

It baffles me each time I read a comment like this. It's a joke I must say...you really don't mean it grin. You're just catching cruise with it ni.

Ruling Nigeria or any country isn't only about being president. You can be president and your people won't still benefit anything. It's just a title. Go and ask the north if they enjoyed buhari. Only their elites did. Come to lagos if you're not resident here. They're everywhere. Go to any part of Nigeria , na dem you go find. Did you see them displaying placards, shouting ebi npawon? They can survive without any government.

60% of hotels in Nigeria is owned by them

99% of aviation is owned by them

Even in Government (civil service) they're much in population. I provide services to the fed govt civil service commission so I know. How this happened, I don't know

In commerce, they own 70 per cent of the stake

In pharmaceuticals, they are leaders

In Healthcare, they are growing fast. I've been to Save a Life Hospital, the first digitalised hospital in Africa recently in PHC.

In automobile, they own about 60% of the indigenous manufacturing.

In Banking, they own about 70% of the stake

In Logistics and transportation they're leaders.

In telecoms, they own a huge share, I remember slot et al, mtn's largest share is owned by them. I remember pascal dozie and Co. We also control glo, yes.

Leading a nation isn't only by being president. These people are already leaders. They control our economy. Go to spare parts and building materials market, 90% of those in that field are ibos. I've moved with them, I've travelled all around the country and I've seen all they do. Should Nigeria break up today as I've always predicted, it would take some time before we can recover because lots of vacuum would be left behind for us to fill. Instead of always being a tribalist, just ponder on the above. They're already controlling Nigeria despite the perceived marginalisation.

If you ask me, they're not desperate to be president. They want to continue their trading without obstacles. I've learnt a lot from them and it had trally helped me. I strongly believe that, if given the opportunity to serve, they will produce one of the best presidents we've ever had. But I don't think they're desperate for it. It's every Nigerian right to rule Nigeria, including the minority groups in Nigeria as long as they're Nigerian citizens. Enough of all these tribalistic comments. It doesn't take us anywhere. Ibos too are guilty of this. I read comments widely here on NL. They need to stop too.

They should try and learn politics too, not only business, so they can counterbalance all the sides.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Paraman: 7:10am On Mar 30
highchief1:
nice but I can’t fly Airpeace internationally sha.i no like wetin happen to wigwe.I don’t even fly Ethiopia and Rwanda or Egypt air.If it’s not Qatar airline or emirate I no Dey go.
So wigwe died in a helicopter in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 7:12am On Mar 30
Congratulations to the management and the entire team
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Paulink(m): 7:12am On Mar 30
Nice. Thumbs up 👍👍👍

tunde1200:
It's a welcome development and congratulations to the Airpeace management.

I will advise as an aircraft engineer with much experience that what kills Arikair Ltd is this kind of London and JFK route.
They should be on top of their game.

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Paulink(m): 7:13am On Mar 30
Haba no oooo. USA.

Paraman:
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:17am On Mar 30
highchief1:
Lol. Did wigwe die inside airpeace plane? I feel your concerns too but we need to start patronising our own. Concord was owned by mko and it did well in its time. Those leading airlines too don record crash before and nobody ever envisaged it before it happened. They were brand new planes. Just pray for safe travels always. Its only Nigerian air I can't fly, if eventually flagged off except its fully privatised. I don't trust all those terrorists in Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by StoneLucifer: 7:20am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Just like none of your family members till eternity will be as rich as Onyeama's House Maid, not to talk of Onyeama himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by highchief1: 7:25am On Mar 30
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Did wigwe die inside airpeace plane? I feel your concerns too but we need to start patronising our own. Concord was owned by mko and it did well in its time. Those leading airlines too don record crash before and nobody ever envisaged it before it happened. They were brand new planes. Just pray for safe travels always. Its only Nigerian air I can't fly, if eventually flagged off except its fully privatised. I don't trust all those terrorists in Government.
wigwe go Dey fly chopper I’ll rather treck than enter a chopper.i have had more than 1m opportunities to enter chopper I no gree.just like me entering water wether pool or sea or river I don’t.Ur last stamens vindicates me.theres no where a Nigerian will not cut corners.My highest journey with airpeace will be Abuja to Lagos.i am not afraid to die but I hate to die carelessly.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by highchief1: 7:27am On Mar 30
Paraman:
I have had chances to enter chopper abroad I no enter.I go to the beach but I don’t beat water e get as I take Dey bros.no vex.
Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by adefitim(m): 7:28am On Mar 30
God bless Mr Onyema Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Ride Is An Advanced Slavery Scheme - Otaigbe Imadegbelo / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.