Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) (48944 Views)

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / STOP Watching CNN See Trump's Campaign Vs Biden (photos) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Transgender are created by God like you and me, not their own making

Oti fi ori gbale.

Werey family bobrisky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30
White people invented Easter, christmas and christianity so they can do whatever they want with their made up religions.

Besides, Obiden is trying so hard to use whatever works to win the next election.

Africans should go back to their roots worship their ancestral shrines they did before the Europeans came with their made up christian God and Jesus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30
So after saying the OP is lying, you went and repeated the exact words from the original post.

Truly- there are daft people hiding amongst us

budaatum:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:26pm On Mar 30
God1000:
A country founded on christian values shouldn't be doing this but Oyibo way of life is different from black man
They have given you different version of Christianity
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Obrigardo: 9:26pm On Mar 30
WriterNig:
@DiscloseTV posted;

Cc Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Mynd44 do you see what I mean by propaganda?

This has been the set date for the past FIFTEEN YEARS!

But see what you guys have done to amplify propaganda. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by GreenCovering: 9:26pm On Mar 30
@Righteousness. Why are you hiding?
Come and see your God's chosen people.
sad

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by oneman2k7: 9:27pm On Mar 30
What an affront against Christianity.

May bidden mind never touch ground.

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:29pm On Mar 30
SadiqBabaSani:
IF HE LIKES, THAT SATANIC BIDEN SHOULD DECLARE BOTH SALLAH IDEL FITIR AS TRANSGENDER DAY I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING
Even in his wildest dream, that's a no-go area.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my brother the headaches alone for this country eeeehhh e reach man to stand for road πŸ›£οΈ make dangote truck πŸš›πŸš›πŸš› hit ooo
Women full jaburata na to go Bleep another man yansh ...... I better drink sniper than to try that shit ...... I better die poor & stinky than to do gay

tnerro1:
Well, dem don chop belle full, that’s why dem get time for nonsense. For here, some people still dey chop once a day. Na that person wan be gay?

2 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Roboto11: 9:31pm On Mar 30
Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Staywithbina: 9:32pm On Mar 30
Am not gay and not a part of the lbtq community family whatever but then I am just thinking ,what if we are all getting it wrong ,what if fucking woman and pussy was my thing because I grew up with that orientation but damn it ,you fuckers go to hell , this December am going to kill a goat to my ancestors,none of my blood is will practice this trash shit orientation,pussy pussy pussy my heritage everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30
I still wonder at the level of hypocrisy in the U. S OF A. I mean, if they so preach freedom of expression and the right to free will, I wonder why polygamy is seriously frowned upon, and its against the law? If fact, they gave it a name: Bigamy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30
Ishilove:
Hehehe... They are finally dropping all pretence. It is no longer the Lord's resurrection. It is now about their satanism cheesy
Not Satanism. Satan have nothing to do with it, it is their hypocrisy. They are now so full of it!!!!
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30
This Biden of a man is just so hopeless,like a broken egg.Is there anything else he knows how to do and pursue its actualisation, except LGBTQ agenda with all its disgusting filthiness?
Buhari is a billion times better than this white pig called Joe Biden.
I can't even compare them both together.
I would rather have Donald Trump win the presidential election slated for November,than this Chief Sponsor of LGBTQ agenda.
I love the way, the American Congress is blocking further financial and ammunition aid to Ukraine. This foolish old man drew foolish Ukrainian government into his orbit of partnership in LGBTQ agenda and together with the other abomination legalizing Western countries,lured FOOL Ukraine to violation of agreement with Russia after the Cold War not to bring NATO to her borders and ways of handling issues of Russian speaking parts of Ukraine.
I don't blame Trump calling him " Crooked Joe".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by olaztek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30
Islam is the only unflinching resistance to the western evil agendas.

Without Islam, the whole world would have been easily conquered by the lgbtq weirdos.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by budaatum: 9:40pm On Mar 30
VULCAN:
So after saying the OP is lying, you went and repeated the exact words from the original post.

Truly- there are daft people hiding amongst us

Guess you can't read that Biden "honoured" what had been declared in 2009 or you just don't know the difference.

Trust me. You can't hide.

https://www.nairaland.com/8046777/joe-bidens-wh-declares-easter#129187289

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Gandrova: 9:41pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Sharrap modafucker

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Gandrova: 9:42pm On Mar 30
abc115:
Sharrap kid

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Leo34rf(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30
It has been exposed that Jesus was a black man. They don't need him again for their agenda, thereby Jesus has been thrown to the curb. White xtians will rather die than worship a black Messiah
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30
May God Forbid.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Mar 30
Bellotelli:

Christianity was built on falsehood. Even the Easter celebration used to be a pagan festival

It's no more Christmas it's now Easter?

A human shouldn't be this stupid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Sucre6: 9:44pm On Mar 30
Christopher Columbus will be swearing and shaking his head in dismay from the bossom of the lord or wherever he is right now

4 Likes

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30
NeoWanZaeed:

Christianity is a business tool to loot Africa.

It's business scheme...

Na you take it seriously o
Lol

Is it only Christians that they are looting from? How come Muslims allow that since they are also Africa?

Very shallow thinking.

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30
Biglittlelois:

Is it only Christians that they are looting from? How come Muslims allow that since they are also Africa?

Very shallow thinking.

Lol.

They didn't give us Islam and collect our land and resources
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:55pm On Mar 30
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the ignoramuses, white men invented christianity, now they are no more interested in the religion they invented but africans are still holding on to the contradictory 3000 years old made up religion

So because they are no more interested in it means we should follow suit as if we are remote controlled by them? And who told you all of them are not interested in it? Is Biden the spokesperson for Christians? Go to X and see outrages and condemnation from the same white men you use as standard, as if you are without brain to think for yourselves except you follow their footsteps, use your brain to think next time.

1 Like

Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:57pm On Mar 30
WriterNig:
How πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia celebrates Easter vs How the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US celebrates Easter.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

Now we know whom the Satanists are
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by omoyeni37: 9:57pm On Mar 30
I don't think biden will win the coming election with all these nonsense he's doing
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Jeje247: 9:57pm On Mar 30
helinues:
There is a motive behind this forced campaign about Transgender or LGBT most especially in USA and Canada.

P Diddy has just been exposed as being a gay, Meek Mill, Kevin Hart are all named.

Imagine a transgender male sharing rest rooms with ladies, what a disgusting thing .

Meanwhile, people are not even bother to ask how people who never knew about this transgender, gayism, lesbianism or whatever are now more into it. It's the food we consume which was purposely planted to mess with genetic order.

Soy bean for example is mostly common in the food we consume ( packaged food) which contain some high level of estrogen. Fish experiments show that after some male fish was exposed to soy bean, they started developing female organs

Watch what you eat or you might become one grin

Meanwhile, the so called religious countries have been going rogue lately. Saudi lady just contested in a beauty pageant , USA is the enforcer of transgender, while Israel is busy doing continuation of God's work in Gaza

My African religious people, how far?
You where making sense until you got to estrogen. Most food sources have some firm form of estrogens, plants and animals food sources alike.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30
NeoWanZaeed:

Lol.

They didn't give us Islam and collect our land and resources

But they are in the same Africa where Muslims resides and loot our resources, why didn't you do something about it with your Islamic religion?
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59pm On Mar 30
Calitoscassius:
Easter never meant a damm thing anyway, just some made up crap! by whiteys to enslave negroos! grin

Give full details of the enslavement pls, we are here to learn.
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by helinues: 10:00pm On Mar 30
Jeje247:
You where making sense until you got to estrogen. Most food sources have some firm form of estrogens, plants and animals food sources alike.

Why not make your research about the level of estrogens in soy bean?
Re: Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30
Na wa o. These are the deluded set of people God created some Western a$d-lickers want their will imposed upon us Africans. Sometimes, i pause to wonder how such fellow Africans reason . Just because the Weat controls the global resources doesn’t necessarily mean their values should be imbibed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.