Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses (3945 Views)

Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars / Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is β€˜Purportedly Forced Out" / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by abc115: 8:26pm On Mar 30
Dollar now Sells N907 in Polaris Bank as Hoarders Count their Losses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by abc115: 8:27pm On Mar 30
Hmmmm
Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Killerofpigs: 8:35pm On Mar 30
You gathered yourselves at OJOTA when the $$ was sold at #200.

Now you are celebrating #907?

What do you guys smoke in that APC WhatsApp group? grin

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by abc115: 8:36pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:
You gathered yourselves at OJOTA when the the $$ was sold at #200.

Now you are celebrating #970?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Paraman: 8:38pm On Mar 30
Obi
Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by helinues: 8:40pm On Mar 30
Slow and steady
Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by nedu666: 8:43pm On Mar 30
Even cbn is not selling dollars to bdc for 907 but you expect us to believe that polaris is selling at 907. If polaris is selling at 907 how much did they buy the dollars and who sold it to them

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Goodvibes007: 8:43pm On Mar 30
And it's still falling bigtime.
Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Aboks(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30
Super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Tdotbluejays1: 8:48pm On Mar 30
One month ago, I sent money to Nigeria. Canadian dollars to be precise, it was $1 = N1100ish.

Now I want to send again and $1 is already below 1000 naira.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by AcuraZDX: 8:48pm On Mar 30
Goodvibes007:
And it's still falling bigtime.

216 or nothing.

You can add fasting to your prayer

7 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by helinues: 8:50pm On Mar 30
Tdotbluejays1:
One month ago, I sent money to Nigeria. Canadian dollars to be precise, it was $1 = N1300ish.

Now I want to send again and $1 is already below 1000 naira.

Post screenshot if possible to back this up.

To the sworn enemies of Nigeria, any development news na propaganda to them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Killerofpigs: 8:50pm On Mar 30
You dey mind the delinquent loser.

They are only comfortable 'insulting and cursing' people. When you call them out, they start calling the MODs.

As for me .. I NO SEND Agbado supporters message.. grin

AcuraZDX:

Clown.

Which rule did he violate?

Are you all in APC not shameless?

After supporting Buhari for 8 wasted years, you turned to say Tinubu is cleaning his mess.

Is their anything more shameless than that?
Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by helinues: 8:51pm On Mar 30
Aboks:
Super story

You better go and get the Flagyl early, remember today is Sunday, the pharmaceutical stores will be closing early.

The running stomach wey this news go cause no go be here

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Goodvibes007: 8:52pm On Mar 30
AcuraZDX:

216 or nothing.

You can add fasting to your prayer
Should you not be happy that the value of Naira is rising?
Why are you anti-Nigeria. Are you a member of IPOB?

6 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:
You gathered yourselves at OJOTA when the the $$ was sold at #200.

Now you are celebrating #907?

Stop crying . Is their propaganda is not about good of the country? Why are you crying over positivity but laughing over negativity ? Why do you represent Devil 😈😈😈?

8 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Tdotbluejays1: 8:57pm On Mar 30
helinues:

Post screenshot if possible to back this up.

To the sworn enemies of Nigeria, any development news na propaganda to them
This was how much I got for 135cad on Feb 29. If I was to send same now I would get alot less.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Ofunaofu: 8:57pm On Mar 30
Goodvibes007:

Should you be happy that it's falling?
Why are you anti-Nigeria. Are you a member of IPOB?

216 where APC met it

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Goodvibes007: 9:00pm On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:

216 where APC met it
But the naira was been defended by dollars and that's not happening any more.

In addition, would a house bought or built in 2015 be sold at same price today at the same price it was bought in 2015?

I don't think you have any asset to your name, else you would be happy that the naira is gaining strength.

You have a crab mentality.

12 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by helinues: 9:03pm On Mar 30
Goodvibes007:

In addition, would a house bought or built in 2015 be sold at same price it was bought in 2015?

I don't think you have any asset to your name, else you would be happy that the naira is gaining strength.

The problem with them is they over do Everything. They dont know when to KS

They want to be vindicated about their evil wishes yet crying hardships. You see how confused they are

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by Killerofpigs: 9:03pm On Mar 30
APC raised it to 1,500 and it reduced to #907.

But same APC met it at #200 and gathered you losers at OJOTA, to protest.

Even as the rate is $907, you are still crying

e bi pa waa grin

Shameless losers grin

adekolaelect:
Stop crying . Is their propaganda is not about good of the country? Why are you crying over positivity but laughing over negativity ? Why do you represent Devil 😈😈😈?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by abc115: 9:07pm On Mar 30
Goodvibes007:

In addition, would a house bought or built in 2015 be sold at same price it was bought in 2015?

Give the guy this... their blood are always hot when things are getting better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:

e bi pa waa grin

Shameless losers grin

you were happy when it got to 1900/$ but crying when get back to 907/$ this so your level of bitterness. What you want is not good governance but manifestation and satisfactions of your emotional feelings .

9 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by opamoses1: 9:11pm On Mar 30
abc115:

Give the guy this... their blood are always hot when things are getting better
πŸ˜‚ at the screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses by AnambraPikinSel: 9:13pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:

e bi pa waa grin

Shameless losers grin

You get kids to sell?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish Farming: Recirculatory System Vs Flow Through System / How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / Yam Business? Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.