Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump (86 Views)

This Is Why Republicans Are Evil. / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump by Obrigardo: 10:23am On Mar 31
Even as I post this, you'll still get some maga cultists who will boast without any data or confidence that criminal trump will be back for a second term. Most of these people are not in the states and don't know what the general feeling among voters is like on the streets.

But this is the truth - moderate republicans from the mid-west to the south are afraid of living in an American that looks like Russia under killer putin. About 15% are not going to be voting for criminal trump, and that number increases every week as the criminal is about to undergo his first criminal trial (amongst many) and will likely be a convict before November. Only 11% will cripple the chances of the criminal becoming president ever again.

If I was a maga cultist, I'll be seriously worried that criminal trump won't be returning as president under a Democracy he is trying to dismantle. But I don't think maga cultists have any awareness monitor in their brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump by Obrigardo: 3:40pm On Mar 31
A large swathe of republicans are seeing the grifter criminal for who he is.

Re: Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump by Obrigardo: 7:22pm On Mar 31
The reasons these Republicans give for voting against Criminal trump is really potent.
Reasons that feel permanent, that you can't turn your back on later.

Re: Republicans Are Running Away From Criminal Trump by Obrigardo: 4:18am On Apr 01
It doesn't really matter he's not committed to voting for President Biden yet but he was Criminal trump's Secretary of Defense at one time. He is not voting for the deranged Criminal.
Can't remember when a president's secretary of defense ever called out his boss for being a crook.

(1) (Reply)

7 People Killed By An Israeli Airstrikes Including 6 UN Workers / US Does Not Want To See Middle East Crisis ‘escalate’ – White House / British Foreign Secretary, David Cameron On Iran Attack On Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.