Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant (45637 Views)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by babdap: 11:29pm On Mar 31
Village people
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by 43Ronin: 11:30pm On Mar 31
Village pipu saw an opening and took it. If only osimen can be clinical like this
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31
He assumed it was an ant bite.
Guess it really wasn't an ant that bit him.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Eriokanmi: 11:38pm On Mar 31
hstar:

Please, are you from oyo or ekiti?
Av been noticing your post since you register on nairaland, you always make sense

And the way you advise the young ones is top notch.

Your Yoruba construction too is admirable.

Please tell me what part of Nigeria you hail from.
I'm Lagosian. My mum is Lagosian too, my dad was born in lagos but his dad hailed from akoko edo( a small town near issua akoko, carved inside edo by border creation) , my maternal grand mother is from Ekiti. I lived in Ibadan for over a decade also had part of my education (secondary) in Ibadan. I graduated from Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by moneyissweet(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31
You be Mugu

immortalcrown:
It could be a poisonous ant and his immune system was probably relaxed because of a prolonged exposure to abroad environment.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by moneyissweet(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31
Mugu

thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by olorunlekewale: 11:40pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
A prolonged stay in a new environment can alter someone's immune system.
4 years stay abroad is not a prolong stay.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by VIKTO83(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31
I hope he was not bitten by snake and they mistook it for ant.
Sometimes our ignorance is our witches

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by kmaster007: 12:09am On Apr 01
My people my people.... So people still get juju
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mrexcell(m): 12:43am On Apr 01
Why does this story and the music in the video sounds like a nollywood movie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Amount(m): 12:44am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Keep using the grace as you believe. Even the food you ate today was spiritually chosen.

Then, I pray this day that the grace you do not recognize be given to me. I receive your grace today in one piece 😋
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by NovusHomo(m): 12:44am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.

A scorpion, perhaps. Sad.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by seanery: 12:54am On Apr 01
Dem no dey hear word.

Village of all places
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by zelnababa(m): 1:01am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
so the 🐜 no see another person bite? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by nosa2ekundayo: 1:03am On Apr 01
mysticwarrior:
The papa don use am exchange head, this things happens.

I totally agree with u...most of them that I have seen, the almost dieing man will bask back to life with more energy the age of his late son..

By the way Oyibo dey go back to spiritual and nija they claim say nothing spiritual.... Sorry for Nigerians..
For those in doubt of the spiritual, let's answer the following questions...
1. Why did he stay away for 14years.

2. Why did this man return back to come do a sonship job that he could pay somebody else here to do?

3.do you agree he is not the doctor or nurse to treat baba... He could have simply done
transfer and the best nurse and/or doctor will be provided for baba.

4. For 14 years he existed without fatherly love then one day he packed his bag from abroad to come and be by his sick baba... For 14 years while the son was away, did baba ever fall sick?

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Kingrshd3: 1:08am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual. When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin

I do preach this to my wife too that everything is not spiritual there are many that was caused due to reluctantancy and unawareness or carelessness.

But in Africa failing exam that u didn't prepare for they will say it's village people too mtheew
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by God2man2again(m): 1:15am On Apr 01
What a wicked world!
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by treatise: 1:30am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
Abi? May it was a scorpion, did anyone see the ant?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by braine(m): 1:34am On Apr 01
Anyone who rules out spiritual attack here is spiritually weak and should hold on to God tightly, or better still have their heads checked
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Originalsly: 1:35am On Apr 01
Hmmmm.... he was bitten by a mysterious ant. What was mysterious about the ant? ... did anyone see it? ... did he describe it? ... did he know if it was really an ant? .... or one of hundreds of insects that be marching through village homes at night? It is the Black man's way .... anything we can't explain must be spiritual.... for the White man... aliens.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:44am On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
Principalities, Powers and Household Wickedness have destroyed this young man.
Devil and his agents have gone Nuclear in their wickedness..

We live in a very Wicked and Evil world where you dont have to do anything before anyone comes for your Head.
I Beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Do not live carnallly . Be Conciously Spirtual and soaked in GOD.

Whatever you are doing, Run and Dive into JESUS Christ. Walk with HIM FULLY and CONCIOUSLY. Get out from sin.
Soak yourself in JESUS CHRIST.

ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN HAVE VICTORY.

Stop These Your Moronic Attitude on Nairaland.

What Sense Have You Made Now?

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Honestey: 2:13am On Apr 01
Village people in ant regalia I salute ooo

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 2:18am On Apr 01
When we say the spiritual controls the physical, they will say we don't know what we are saying. There are evil people all around you. You need to be spiritually active and alert. I am talking to all those doubting Thomas that always think, life is just what they see with their physical eyes sounding all woke and empty in their spirits.

There are evil people all around you, in your vicinity and homelands. I know what I am saying. If you have never visited your village before, you won't understand.

Be prayerful to God and be spiritually active in your spirit, if not, evil people will use your eyes see shege.

They are very wicked and evil minded. Imagine someone who was healthy and sound being bitten by an imaginary ant and some persons will come here to quote that that's ordinary. How naive can you be!

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 2:20am On Apr 01
thesicilian:

Save me this crap! What do you know?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by muykem: 2:23am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
Continue to rationalise things until you become a victim. There's nothing happens physically that has not first happens in spiritual realm. Go and ask very successful people and they will tell you truth about spiritual.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 2:25am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
It could be a poisonous ant and his immune system was probably relaxed because of a prolonged exposure to abroad environment.

Hehehe. This is not ordinary my brother. What happened to that man was spiritual. Forget all these one u dey talk. Take your spiritual life seriously. I won't say much.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 2:30am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual. When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin

You are too naive bruv. Chaaiiiiii I dey shake my head for you. Most of u should thank God say God dey indirectly dey protect una o without knowing. Na make una dey get mouth dey doubt spirituality. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii. I was once like you until I came to my senses.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 2:40am On Apr 01
If you've never been to your village for a very long time, don't ever pass the night there. Visit and leave immediately. You should know your village better than any one else. Ask your parents about your village if you didn't grow up there.

It would have been better he takes the father to the city and cater for him rather than passing nights in the village. If you used to visit your village all the time, you might not really have any issue.

But if you are the type that has been away for a very long time, don't make the mistake of passing the night in your village. They will strike you if you are not spiritually strong.

Stop doubting spirituality. Get some sense!

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 3:00am On Apr 01
Let me drop another secret. If you are the doubting type who doesn't believe in spirituality, just make sure your hands are clean in everything you do. That will be your only saving grace.

If you doubt spirituality, make sure your hands are clean and free of evil. That will be your only saving grace, if not, if you don't believe in spirituality and still go about doing evil things, it's just a matter of time before hand go reach you by those stronger than you spiritually.

But if your hands are clean, the universe and God will always protect you because in this case, you are innocent. Just that you are spirituality weak in both body and soul. But because your hands are free of evil, you might stay untouchable.

Be wise!
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by akilo1: 3:09am On Apr 01
Village people things
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Dshocker(m): 3:10am On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

It is very likely thoughts as this that killed the man.

To be carnal is Death.
To be Spirtual is Life.

You want to make use of Doctor's medication to treat Spirtual arrow?
Many have being wasted as a result of not having the real Knowledge or Understanding of Spirtual orchestrations.

Oga nothing spiritual happened here.

Some insects have the potency to kill with just a bite, lets stop attaching spirituality to everything please... This is 2024.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by jameso88(m): 3:10am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
And it waited untill Desmond came back home for it to bite him.... Innocent my foot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.