Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos (29155 Views)

“i’m So Happy” – Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For A Community / Moses Orimolade Tunolase, The Man Who Walk At Birth And Other Mystery / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 9japride(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31
Omoawoke:
Black people need to learn to give back to their communities.
[color=#006600][/color]

Blacks are not used to it. The next thing you will hear is that nobody should tell someone how to spend his/her money.
But when the person is down with illness, they will start soliciting for financial support.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Segzy19: 10:42pm On Mar 31
Ayere star
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Cassandraloius: 10:43pm On Mar 31
That's kind of her.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by spencekat(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31
Dyfynezz12:

U senior Ayraa star,how many u don do for ur community
Exactly what I wanted to ask him.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31
Max24:
That's what Obi was snapping pictures for. Something a small girl has done without making noise about. Gbajue master indeed ! Obi used to be seen as the most stingy gov then but now pretending to be generous to win the heart of the gullible. Never !

Oh fck off please!
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by frog12: 11:06pm On Mar 31
rubbish. that's the work of LGA

eepeepook:
That is 200 - 400k she could otherwise use to buy Indomie cartons and rice bags. She instead used it in a way the community would benefit for decades. It would continue working long after she loses relevance. When I say Nigerian leaders don’t have sense, ekukes on Nairaland will type rubbish to defend their paymasters.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 11:12pm On Mar 31
GODPUNISHALABI:
are they the government? Shebi una elect balablue....now una dey shout ebin pawa ooo now una dey find artiste wey go do something for una ,shey una get sense so?? No wonder burnaboy dey use bottega boot smash una empty agbado skull,cause una dey senseless
so individuals no dey donate for saner climes.... their wealthy be like our own here wey wan carry money go heaven ... you know much they donate yearly ... our won no fit 1% ... individuals do alot no be everything be government abeg
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Phred1717: 11:14pm On Mar 31
Sometimes wisdom is profitable to direct. Please he needs some
Max24:
That's what Obi was snapping pictures for. Something a small girl has done without making noise about. Gbajue master indeed ! Obi used to be seen as the most stingy gov then but now pretending to be generous to win the heart of the gullible. Never !
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 99persait(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31
[quote author=flokii post=129198470]Good one from Arya.. I hope those odes buying Bugatti, Bentley and whatnot too will have sense and install something to better the lives of those in their communities.[/quotem]me burna and co
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by tsaverpro(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31
Nigerian music sensation Ayra Starr has displayed remarkable generosity by installing a borehole in the Orimolade Ifako community in Lagos. This act of kindness addresses a critical need for clean water, benefiting residents who have long struggled with access to adequate resources. Ayra Starr's gesture reflects her gratitude for the support she has received and demonstrates her commitment to giving back to the community that has embraced her.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by poseidon12: 11:23pm On Mar 31
Good job, worthy of emulation.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Mar 31
Pgirigory:
Good gesture, see the water running fast
The same thing Peter girigory Obi was gathering 20 cameramen to snap every angle is what a small did without making noise

Too many fools around.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by poseidon12: 11:26pm On Mar 31
WizardOfNG:

Obi is a clown and Ayra Starr is indeed a Star. Yet wealthy Nigerians can and should do more. A Nigerian Minister, on TV, bemoaned how Nigeria used to be a wealthy nation but not anymore.

She is right and if all Nigerians know and accept this fact then we will all start doing all we can, within our power, to bring the productivity and wealth back as Ayra has done in her private capacity.

Stupid supporters of the drug baron are showing themselves.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Killermamba: 11:28pm On Mar 31
Max24:

Your father that said he built lagos, e nor build reach ifako? Abi cement finish ? Imagine after all these years it took the intervention of a 21 years old girl to restore water to that community. And you foolish old man at 37 what have you done for your community? Instead dey follow bet9ja shop up and down

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by poseidon12: 11:28pm On Mar 31
eepeepook:
That is 200 - 400k she could otherwise use to buy Indomie cartons and rice bags. She instead used it in a way the community would benefit for decades. It would continue working long after she loses relevance. When I say Nigerian leaders don’t have sense, ekukes on Nairaland will type rubbish to defend their paymasters.

200-400k for borehole? I think it is more like 800k to 1 million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Intergrated: 11:35pm On Mar 31
Make Peter obi name no kill all this nairaland idiots when don finish this site with tribalism. Nonsense and the owner is there watching the whole world see how tribalism has finished this site.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by thevoicenews: 11:39pm On Mar 31
First video of Verydarkman after He was Released by the Police (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1Y8Mcg_UY
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Plut0cracy: 11:48pm On Mar 31
WizardOfNG:

Obi is a clown and Ayra Starr is indeed a Star. Yet wealthy Nigerians can and should do more. A Nigerian Minister, on TV, bemoaned how Nigeria used to be a wealthy nation but not anymore.

She is right and if all Nigerians know and accept this fact then we will all start doing all we can, within our power, to bring the productivity and wealth back as Ayra has done in her private capacity.

I till don’t get how poor miscreants as yourself summon the temerity to insult billionaires. Just pulse and think about your life and call Obi a clown again
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Plut0cracy: 11:50pm On Mar 31
But onah say water dy everywhere for Lagos oh!!!say nah only east dy suffer water hardship cool
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 43Ronin: 11:51pm On Mar 31
With all the billions in IGR, trillions in debt and billions monthly allocation + being surrounded by numerous lakes, seas, Oceans Lagos still can't provide water for Ifako. The good residents of lagos state have used to resources to develope 75% of lagos while the LASG keep stealing like a cleptomaniac.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by anonimi: 12:39am On Apr 01
NairaOcean:
In a heartwarming display of generosity and community support, Nigerian music sensation Ayra Starr has made a significant contribution to the Orimolade Ifako community in Lagos. The 21-year-old artist, known for her chart-topping hits and soulful voice, has installed a borehole in the community to provide clean and accessible water to its residents.

The Orimolade Ifako community, like many others in Lagos, has faced challenges with access to clean water for years. Residents have had to travel long distances or rely on inadequate water sources, impacting their daily lives and well-being. Recognizing this pressing issue, Ayra Starr took it upon herself to make a difference.

"I am grateful for the love and support I've received from the people of Lagos and beyond. This borehole is a small gesture of my appreciation and a way to give back to a community that has welcomed me with open arms," - Ayra Starr shared !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_JAfppfXE

Is it not sad that in this 21st century there is no pipe borne water in every household in Lagos state that Tinubu alone used his master plan to make into a world class modern metropolis.

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by WizardOfNG: 12:50am On Apr 01
Plut0cracy:

I till don’t get how poor miscreants as yourself summon the temerity to insult billionaires. Just pulse and think about your life and call Obi a clown again

It's pause not pulse. Illiterate. We know money is the God of you people and, in your very narrow and materialistic mind, anyone who has a lot of money is above reproach or criticism but that it not what obtains in the civilised world.

Especially not in relation to those, however highly placed, who volunteer themselves for public service thus making them accountable to the masses.

I'll repeat again Obi is a clown. So far as he is the one running for public office, and is not feeding me, then keep your unsophisticated and crude worship of money, in human form, to yourself.

It is the reason your region is worst in Nigeria where drug barons gain chieftancy titles and are the most eligible bachelors. In summation, you people should learn to keep your mouth shut because you sound like cave-dwellers and neanderthals everytime you voice your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 1:13am On Apr 01
Pgirigory:
The same thing Peter girigory Obi was gathering 20 cameramen to snap every angle is what a small did without making noise

😂
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Greatinanout: 1:51am On Apr 01
Better pikin! good one from her
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:51am On Apr 01
Couldntfigurean:
But I thought tinubu built Lagos,why is this community without water for all these years
I don’t believe this IPOB news,Lagos is a lot par with New York and Tokyo etc,it’s either in the north or ibo land

Try To Be using your head small small. You'll soon be 40.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by NaijaPrince18: 1:58am On Apr 01
Intergrated:
Make Peter obi name no kill all this nairaland idiots when don finish this site with tribalism. Nonsense and the owner is there watching the whole world see how tribalism has finished this site.
Question. How is it tribalism to talk about obi but it’s not to talk about tinubu? Hypocrisy will finish you

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:20am On Apr 01
How this matters affect peter Obi now 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Na that name go kill you o.

Pgirigory:
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by thomasjoe(m): 2:34am On Apr 01
Peter Obi still dey pain una ?
Guy move on . Elections are over.
A greater Nigeria is possible ...let's unite and build.
No need for holding on to hate !
opamoses1:

There is currently a water crisis in Anambra, but guess where Peter Obi is drilling boreholes...

Answer: Northern Nigeria grin

For the gbajue master, charity begins from outside, Not home.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by broadman20: 2:39am On Apr 01
flokii:
Good one from Arya.. I hope those odes buying Bugatti, Bentley and whatnot too will have sense and install something to better the lives of those in their communities.

Any person you talk about always, it's either you love him so much or you fear him.

You can't spend time talking about the person you hate so much, it's not possible, it doesn't really worth it.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by onadana: 2:50am On Apr 01
Pgirigory:

Without making noise indeed?How did you see the story?Leave Obi and his dreams...dreams nah free.
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 3:10am On Apr 01
eepeepook:

If this is all it costs, I'll love to do the same when I travel in December! Do you know how long this will take pls??
Re: Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 3:16am On Apr 01
papyjaypaul:
God please tell our politicians to use our public tax money to supply water to everyone of us. God abeg

boreholes are not safe for the environment but Nigerians are forced to solve their problems. This is how we have used generators to solve NEPA problem and people are inhaling carcinogenic substances because govt cannot provide water + light. Why do we have these wicked people in power cry cry cry cry cry

I am happy for her but sad for her and the people. Because if they did their jobs, she will have another project to put this money in. Nigerians cannot continue to pay for budgeted items and let these thieves build houses abroad while hard-working Nigerians fill the gap. Let's stopeeet

Y'all will rather spend your money on churches. Those things you complain about, you can do them yourself.

Your leaders have consistently shown they don't care about you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Chidinma Posted This Lovely Pic This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.