Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) (1968 Views)

Davido &ย Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by derecho(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Newstory1: 4:15pm On Mar 31
Wow...Sam loco was there too

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31
Newstory1:
the scene is from a movie extract.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31
Same voice cover with osuofia and other old nollywood actors music.
Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by HUMANIIST(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31
Who sang the song?

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Gift96: 5:34pm On Mar 31
HUMANIIST:
Who sang the song?

A Nigerian artist

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by HUMANIIST(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31
Gift96:

A Nigerian artist
what's the artist name?

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by LGraphics(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31
Before I was born grin

Good day. I am Emmanuel, a graphic designer. I can handle your design projects.

Check my Portfolio here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7998694/graphic-design-portfolio...check-amazing-designs
Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by RPG2020(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31
Tonto never spoil here grin

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Myrepublic(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31
Mama G.. G for general.. Toton dey like girl when them just go carry for village then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Kelklein(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31
One of the lyrics line says ' I love you like NEPA love to take light' ๐Ÿค”

So e don really tey wey NEPA don they take light for this naija.. and they are not about to stop anytime soon ๐Ÿค”

5 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Kelklein(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31
One of the lyrics line says ' I love you like NEPA love to take light' ๐Ÿค”

So e don really tey wey NEPA don they take light for this naija.. and they are not about to stop anytime soon ๐Ÿค”

4 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Rich4god(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31
This Charles need to be arrested... How can he say our police love N20, that man is not guided.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Northernblood8(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31
2007 was the year

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by yomi531(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31
2006/07..
I love u like Nigerians love American visa
I love u like petrol love to catch fire
I love u like govt love to owe teacher..

The song naim bring Tonto to limelight that year. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Curious346: 8:19pm On Mar 31
You can see Tonto dike dancing yahooze dance moves ..so you should know it's around 05 06 07 years

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by AfahaAbia(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31
This was done in 2007. I was one of the video crews

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by AfahaAbia(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31
Newstory1:

Yes he died in 2011. This was done in 2007

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by obinna58(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31
When tonto never turn plastic

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by sageb: 9:55pm On Mar 31
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZZZ54hM288

Patience Ozokwor(Mama G) sang this song in 2007.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by sageb: 9:58pm On Mar 31
[quote author=Kelklein post=129203563]One of the lyrics line says ' I love you like NEPA love to take light'

"I love you like fuel like to catch fire
I love you like Govt like to owe Teacher
I love you
Mama G...."

Mama G sang this song in 2007
Nostalgia

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Cassandraloius: 10:44pm On Mar 31
2007 grin

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Rexymania(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31
She commands respect
She no dey act anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Inspirer1: 11:32pm On Mar 31
yomi531:
2006/07..
I love u like Nigerians love American visa
I love u like petrol love to catch fire
I love u like govt love to owe teacher..

The song naim bring Tonto to limelight that year. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love you like Nepa love to take light...

And 18/17 years after, they are still 'taking' light...what a country undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by imam357(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31
Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by AcadaWriter: 12:10am On Apr 01

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by yomi531(m): 6:55am On Apr 01
Inspirer1:

And 18/17 years after, they are still 'taking' light...what a country undecided undecided undecided
Naija๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by ShinjaWWest: 7:33am On Apr 01
That year 2007 ,Muslims never dey show Naija shege by then.

Nothing like terrorists

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by KingLennon(m): 8:35am On Apr 01
HUMANIIST:
Who sang the song?
Verydarkman ft Bob

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by christejames(m): 8:40am On Apr 01
Mama G and Charles deserve something more than Grammy for this song grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On Apr 01
Inspirer1:

Nigeria no fit ever better...totally impossible

1 Like

Re: Guess The Year Tonto Dike Featured In This Song (throwback Video) by KingMack(m): 10:22am On Apr 01
The Hussle was real ๐Ÿ’ฏ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University And Its Accomodation Problem / 2011/2012 Nnpc/chevron National University Scholarship Awards. / Please Who Can Solve This Maths Question??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.