Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog (147 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? / For Sale:blogger Blog With Premium Template And Custom Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog by ugwuokejoe(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31
I run a blogger blog I got Adsense running on it since 2017. Sine then I have been earning small small things from it.. recently I noticed a drop in my earning and someone promised to help me make some settings to my blog to improve my earning. He requested that I make him a co-admin after hesitation I yielded to it. I made him a co-admin and he removed me from admin and claim ownership of my blog. I have reported to blogger community but they are not doing anything. The worst part is that I have not met this person we just know ourselves online. I tried building a similar site with the blog backup which I had at some point but google refused to index the new content seeing is a a content already existing. The name of the site is www.academicpower..com please help me recover his site
Re: Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog by Ynix(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31
ugwuokejoe:
I run a blogger blog I got Adsense running on it since 2017. Sine then I have been earning small small things from it.. recently I noticed a drop in my earning and someone promised to help me make some settings to my blog to improve my earning. He requested that I make him a co-admin after hesitation I yielded to it. I made him a co-admin and he removed me from admin and claim ownership of my blog. I have reported to blogger community but they are not doing anything. The worst part is that I have not met this person we just know ourselves online. I tried building a similar site with the blog backup which I had at some point but google refused to index the new content seeing is a a content already existing. The name of the site is www.academicpower..com please help me recover his site

Chat me up let me try but you go pay oh
Re: Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog by Ynix(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31
ugwuokejoe:

Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog by Pennywise2: 7:51pm On Mar 31
ugwuokejoe:
welcome to Nigeria. At this time, trust no one online. But y u too trust like this. You see all this I need adsense account,. I want to sell my blog or buy my blog, I need article writers, etc. I smell scam from far. Except we are in the same state or city then we meet for the transaction

1 Like

Re: Help Me Recover My Hacked Blogger Blog by Shedrick: 9:52am On Apr 10
ugwuokejoe:

If you can pay, I guarantee that you will get your acct back within 24hrs. Chat me up +234 902 340 7751

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Career Vacancies: / Exchange Bitcoin To Cash / Get A Professional Web Design,e-commerce Integration And Responsive Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.