Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life (2104 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Ojemedad: 8:35pm On Mar 31
Eternal suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Aboks(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31
I wish all terrorists are treated this way
kudos to russia
not naija licking the ass of terrorists

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Samesame247: 10:22pm On Mar 31
This is worse than death.

The horror is too much to imagine

2 Likes

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by NFBI: 10:32pm On Mar 31
They joked with Putin i can't imagine their suffering
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Irupetepete: 10:35pm On Mar 31
As in, no matter the brainwashing, una get mind attack Russia of all countries?
This sentence is worse than death... If they bring them out after 6months, they won't be able to stand straight in the remaining days of their lives..
They should have just killed themselves instead of allowing them to get captured

10 Likes

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by ShinjaWWest: 11:10pm On Mar 31
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

14 Likes

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by talk2hb1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31
I once posted that killing them is a mercy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by CrossRhodes: 5:57am On Apr 01
Samesame247:
This is worse than death.

The horror is too much to imagine
Not too much for killing innocent including young folks citizens while chanting allahu akbar

3 Likes

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by CrossRhodes: 5:58am On Apr 01
talk2hb1:
I once posted that killing them is a mercy
I agree....

Infact once in a while the tapes of their children and families be played to them so they can feel the pain more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:03am On Apr 01
Aboks:
I wish all terrorists are treated this way

kudos to russia

not naija licking the ass of terrorists
Useless Nigerian security forces will never arrest them in the first place, they will even do video mocking everyone

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by udomonday: 7:19am On Apr 01
While Nigeria is placing terrorists on fat salaries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Gadafii: 8:33am On Apr 01
It's not my job to forgive terrorists, its my job to send them to God

_vlamidr Putin_

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by KingLennon(m): 8:39am On Apr 01
udomonday:
Nigeria na comedy channel for heaven cheesy. The angels tuned to Nigeria at their leisure time

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Apr 01
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Useless Nigerian security forces will never arrest them in the first place, they will even do video mocking everyone
Nigeria is a zoo where a BAT is the leader

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Lavor234: 8:51am On Apr 01
Russians play with bears for fun
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Negroid001(m): 8:54am On Apr 01
Walai if na me, i go put bullet for head before them capture me.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Feldie: 10:54am On Apr 01
It means cell. Translation issues
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by CrownOfClay724: 11:06am On Apr 01
Would have been better for them to commit suicide than be caught .

I knew it was gonna be a long run
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Konquest: 11:26am On Apr 01
Ojemedad:
Eternal suffering
LMAO... grin

Serves them right.
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Newton2024: 11:37am On Apr 01
KingLennon:

Nigeria is a zoo where a BAT is the leader
Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals in the zoos. Zoos are organized. This place is a evil jungle.
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by misreal(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01
Ah.
If you keep treating terrorist like this,they will think twice before killing in the name of allah.
Putin is making them taste death,but still denying them access to 72virgins.
Russia is crazy walai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by anyilalaz: 2:18pm On Apr 01
This is how you pass the message
That only way you kill that ideology

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by losky83: 5:43pm On Apr 01
udomonday:
YES OH MY BROS.SOME ARE KINGS WHILE THE OTHERS ARE GETTING HUGE CONTRACTS
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Neddstark: 6:02pm On Apr 01
Eternal suffering on earth before going to the other world
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Ojemedad: 8:28pm On Apr 01
Feldie:
It means cell. Translation issues
Yea
Re: The 4 Moscow Terrorist Will Be Put In A Coffin For The Rest Of Their Life by Panda7(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01
this is double punishment, why punishing them twice for the same crime, kill them or give them a befitting life imprisonment

(1) (Reply)

Kirov Class Battlecruiser Vs Iowa Class Battleship Who Will Win? / Photos:Ukraine Forces Shot Down 9 Russian Aircrafts On Saturday / Ukrainian Forces Kill Russian Major General Kanamat Botashev In Luhansk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.