Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

ISA National Celebrate The Resurrection Power Of Jesus Christ. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ISA National Celebrate The Resurrection Power Of Jesus Christ. (60 Views)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISA National Celebrate The Resurrection Power Of Jesus Christ. by Johnnick: 11:15pm On Mar 31
Dear fellow believers,

As General Secretary of the ISA National, I extend warm Easter greetings to all my Igala brothers and sisters, especially those who share our faith in Jesus Christ.

This season is a time of great significance to Christians all over the world as we reflect on and commemorate the death and resurrection of Jesus. It is a time to remember the great love that God has shown us, and to be grateful for the hope and new life that He has given us through His Son.

As we celebrate this season, may we be filled with the joy and peace that comes from knowing that Christ has triumphed over sin and death. May His resurrection power bring much-needed renewal and strength to us, our families, and our communities.

On behalf of the ISA, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous Easter celebration. May the Lord bless you and keep you always.

Warm regards,

Comrade Udeh Nicholas Ojonojima
General Secretary
ISA National

(1) (Reply)

Pack The Provokers / 5 Most Common Parenting Mistakes You Should Avoid / Nurturing Autonomy And Independence: Key Ingredients For Children's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.