Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som (497 Views)

Good Evening Guys ,pls How Genuine Is This ?got This Invite From This Company,th / See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som by Taiwooluwaseyi: 2:20pm On Apr 01
Your application has resulted in an interview appointment with E.M.D Management scheduled for:

Date: Monday, April 1st, 2024

Time: 8:30 am

Office Address: 8 Bisi Street, off Allen Bus stop/Fadeyi Aladura Street, behind Alade Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Contact Person: ALOBA (07066446489)

Note:
- Please bring a passport photograph.
- Kindly adhere to the protocols.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Show quoted text
Re: Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som by milann: 2:42pm On Apr 01
Taiwooluwaseyi:

Your application has resulted in an interview appointment with E.M.D Management scheduled for:

Office Address: 8 Bisi Street, off Allen Bus stop/Fadeyi Aladura Street, behind Alade Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Note:

Show quoted text
dont bother yourself. Its neolife. You will listen to motivational speech till you sleep

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som by ashawopikin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01
Bisi street is notorious for fraud and even kidnapping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som by aieromon(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01
Taiwooluwaseyi:

Note:

Show quoted text

Biiznesman:
If you got an invitation to interview to Bisi Ogabi street , ladipo Kasumu opebi Allen Ikeja. Under the guise name of EMD ltd/ Elegant MD ltd ( the company name may change from time to time), Don't bother to go there. It's a sham interview by GNLD.

FFun:
This address and so call "EMD GLOBAL LIMITED" has now been confirm to be fake and a SCAM

Pussyisgud:
Hahahaha haha ha ha no. 8 bisi street is original gnld and neolife people.
Go naw make dem waste your time and your transport for you.
My advice is - i want you to type unprintable insults right now, start typing insult their mother and father and future generations and send it to them. CURSE THEM WELL WELL, LET THEM BE THE ONE TO BLOCK YOU .

https://www.nairaland.com/4990930/interview-invite-gm-global-it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Evening Guys,pls Help Me To Confirm This Address If It's Real,i Applied Som by Taiwooluwaseyi: 6:34am On Apr 02
Alright,I've gone through all the comments here, Thank you guys for the heads-up

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job / Your Reply / Cooks Required In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.