Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties (520 Views)

House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by cl0r0x: 5:40pm On Apr 01
The Consular Section of the Iranian Embassy in the Syrian capital of Damascus has come under a missile attack, with immediate reports of casualties as a result of the act of aggression.

Syria's official news agency, SANA, said the strikes were carried out by “the Israeli enemy” and targeted the Mezzeh neighborhood in Damascus on Monday afternoon.

Meanwhile, Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad has visited Iran's Embassy following the missile attack.

Condemning the Israeli aggression, Mekdad said, “The Israeli occupation entity will not be able to influence the relations between Iran and Syria.”

“At approximately 00:17 p.m. today, the Israeli enemy launched an air aggression from the direction of the occupied Syrian Golan, targeting the Iranian consulate building in Damascus,” SANA said, citing a military source as saying.

“Our air defense media responded to the aggression’s missiles and shot down some of them. The aggression led to the destruction of the entire building and the martyrdom and injury of everyone inside, and work is underway to recover the bodies.”

SANA, citing one of its correspondents, said the Israeli aggression also caused major destruction to "neighboring buildings."

Iran's Ambassador to Damascus Hossein Akbari confirmed the reports of the Israeli attack and said the regime had targeted the consular building with six missiles.

Akbari said seven people were martyred in the Israeli aggression but the names and the exact number of martyrs have yet to be specified.

“This regime has no respect for international laws,” he added. “We will support the resistant nation [of Palestine] and have no fear of the criminality of this regime.”

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/04/01/722883/Iranian-Embassy-

Update:

Senior IRGC commander, his deputy assassinated in Israeli attack on Iran Embassy's consular section in Syria

Reza Zahedi
A commander of the Quds Force of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) in Syria and Lebanon has been martyred in an Israeli attack on the Consular Section of the Iranian Embassy in the Syrian capital of Damascus.

Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Zahedi and his deputy, Mohammad Hadi Haji Rahimi, were killed in the Israeli attack on Monday.

Syria's official news agency, SANA, said the strikes were carried out by “the Israeli enemy” and targeted the Mezzeh neighborhood in Damascus on Monday afternoon.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/04/01/722889/Iran-Syria-Damascus-IRGC-Quds-Force-Lebanon-Brigadier-General-Mohammad-Reza-Zahedi-assassinate-Consular-Section-Mezzeh-

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Efuaye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01
Iran, marketing terrori.sm and causing problems all over the Middle East

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by LookFront: 5:54pm On Apr 01
Peace
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by hslbroker2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01
I'm on the fence watching
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by derecho(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01
I hope it's not April fool o?
But if na true, terrorists deserves this kind of treatment

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by BondRiv: 6:21pm On Apr 01
Consulates are now targets? International law is a joke. All thanks to the USA and the country that calls itself Israel.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Newton2024: 7:25pm On Apr 01
If Nigeria was like Israel, Muslim terrorism would have been a thing of the past in this country. In my next life, I will not be part of this evil jungle.
BondRiv:
Consulates are now targets? International law is a joke. All thanks to the USA and the country that calls itself Israel.
If Israel doesn't care about the entire middle east and Arab world, then your opinion is like p in psychology. Whether you like it or not, Muslim terrorists must be killed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Floky215: 7:27pm On Apr 01
Anywhere, any place, no terrorist is safe when it comes to Israel...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Rexymania(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01
Israel love to bully countries

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by writetopoker: 8:01pm On Apr 01
Rexymania:

If you were close to me, by now you for collect better slap and blow. Na people like u dey encourage rapist, pedophiles, corruption and terrorism.

I think you are a criminal minded person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Rexymania(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01
writetopoker:

If you were close to me, by now you for collect better slap and blow. Na people like u dey encourage rapist, pedophiles, corruption and terrorism.

I think you are a criminal minded person

Lol
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Felabrity: 9:23pm On Apr 01
Trouble dey sleep
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by motayoayinde: 9:24pm On Apr 01
The thug of Israel is a drowning man.

It's almost six months into the war with small Hamas with almost nothing to show except the murder of kids and the sick.

Unprecedented international isolated and rising jew-hate around the world.

Huge idf losses in Gaza.

Massive weekly protests calling for the head of the thug in Tel Aviv.

Serious internal crises with his top military officers.

Now the thug is desperate and wants to divert attention and drag in the United Snakes by a cowardly attack on the Iranian embassy.

Iran?
I dey laugh.

The thug is dragging Israel to its last days.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Quelme: 9:48pm On Apr 01
This terrorist Israeli state want to taste the wrath of the Persians.

Embassies are now a target? So much for the international rule based order.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Emu4life(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01
All these weak Countries don suffer for Israel hand. They just barge into Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Bomb whatever they like. Lol

In this life, make sure you not the Weak. That's why despite western wails and cries, I will always respect Iran, Russia, North Korea and others. If this Countries are weak, they would have been invaded by the neo-colonialists.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Emu4life(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01
Efuaye:
You have been brainwashed.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Emu4life(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01
Hope when Iran starts targeting Isreali embassies in other Countries we won't start hearing about "International Law/Sovereignty ".

Because from antecedent, the Persians aren't known to be docile and Weak.

Peace
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Emu4life(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01
Rexymania:
Weak Countries
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Emu4life(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01
Newton2024:
If Nigeria was like Israel, Muslim terrorism would have been a thing of the past in this country. In my next life, I will not be part of this evil jungle. If Israel doesn't care about the entire middle east and Arab world, then your opinion is like p in psychology. Whether you like it or not, Muslim terrorists must be killed.
Relax bro, if the current Israel gets your "Lord and Personal Savior", they would hang/kill him the second time grin
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Jovi10: 11:19pm On Apr 01
This is a breech of international laws. Only two countries have targeted embassies, USA and their stooge Israel. This is so so wrong from Israel if Iran retaliates on Israels embassy then it will become a norms. This is wrong from Israel.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Fibonacci88: 12:08am On Apr 02
Shame no let press tv talk say Iran generals were killed like chicken in an sir strike.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Saturnalia(m): 1:44am On Apr 02
Quelme:
This terrorist Israeli state want to taste the wrath of the Persians.

Embassies are now a target? So much for the international rule based order.

My prayer is for this proxy war to escalate and spread like wild fire all over Middle East, Europe, Asia & Amerika, so that everybody can rest.

Axis of Evil vs Axis of Resistance.

The Global Reset Button needs to be pushed now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Nahunger(m): 5:35am On Apr 02
grin
If Iran get two head make them retaliate
🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Floky215: 6:38am On Apr 02
Jovi10:
This is a breech of international laws. Only two countries have targeted embassies, USA and their stooge Israel. This is so so wrong from Israel if Iran retaliates on Israels embassy then it will become a norms. This is wrong from Israel.

Dey there dey speak English...!!
If you sef join body you go collect...!!

Where were you when the Iranian general were plotting attack on Israel using hezbollah and Hamas...!!?

Nah better blow you suppose chop I swear..!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Rolings: 6:55am On Apr 02
Efuaye:

You just described USA.
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Jovi10: 8:33am On Apr 02
Floky215:

Dey there dey speak English...!!
If you sef join body you go collect...!!

Where were you when the Iranian general were plotting attack on Israel using hezbollah and Hamas...!!?

Nah better blow you suppose chop I swear..!!

I didn't expect US ass lickers to have sense before. So I'm not surprised grin angry grin
Re: Breaking: Isreali Wareplanes Destroy Iranian consulate In Syria, Many Casualties by Floky215: 9:08am On Apr 02
Jovi10:

I didn't expect US ass lickers to have sense before. So I'm not surprised grin angry grin

And to you it's the islamist and their sympathisers that have sense...!!?

You guys would be treated of your insanity by fire by force...!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mubarak’s Sons Have $340m Assets In Switzerland’ / Global Occupy Stream / Mccain Calls For U.s.-led Airstrikes In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.