Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus (109 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus by Gbengoose1: 6:07pm On Apr 01
How can I get rid of staphylococcus aureus in my urethra ?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus by Ejanlaa: 10:44pm On Apr 01
Gbengoose1:
Use herbs I repeat use herbs
Don’t go near Nigeria Antibiotics
It’s not grade A like other first class country own.
They won’t tell you this in hospital except your brother is the doctor
The time I had mine it was one woman that cures it for me with her herbs and soap after one week itching stopped and my penis was back to normal after 2 weeks no more sore

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus by Emipathos(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01
Gbengoose1:

Please don't be deceived by taking antibiotics. Take herbs. I suffered for 8 years moving from one teaching hospital to the other. I took so many herbs outside the hospital antibiotics but no one really worked.

Later a friend of mine who almost lost his life from prostate enlargement introduced me to Chinese encapsulated herbal medicine which later solved the problem completely.

So many people here who have intercepted me have testified to it as it also worked for them. Even more serious cases of staphylococcus including other ailments that the products can cure.

Staphylococcus is not an infection you will do trier and error method to treat. Don't just waste any money. Tackle it seriously without any delay before it invite so many other health complications.

You may reach out to me with the following contacts

WhatsApp 08185363189
Calls 08080993527

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Depression / Ebola Cases Rise In New DR Congo Outbreak. / Covid Medecine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.