Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby (58524 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ejyksneh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02
J
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02
Well, it's just common sense...!

However, it also depends on the husband and the personal preferences of the woman (what she finds comfy).

Some husbands find their wives attractive in anything and everything... While some others will never find their wives attractive enough not to cheat on them, even if they wear bras and bum shorts all day long.

See ehn... This marriage thing... There is no perfect formula for its success. What works for Ajike's home fit wreck Amina's marriage.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Goodlady(f): 12:20pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
This is how to dress for your husband, even when you're nursing a baby
Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So dat we can quickly v anoda baby abi?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by olisaEze(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02
My people have a saying and i quote; Nwa agbö ama’ onwu di- the young maiden has no idea that widowhood exists. Wait till you born your own, then use your own pics to preach dis gospel! grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by iluvdonjazzy: 12:24pm On Apr 02
That means you want the woman to get pregnant within one month of delivery be that o.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ejyksneh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02
Are you sure you will ever marry? A lady who doesn't have big yansh or big bress should have at least good character.
I'm actually scared for you dear
Puss360:
Lol... Wrapper is good for use at home joor... Fresh air circulation very important...

If hubby doesn't like the wrapper, then it's obvious the marriage foundation is shaking...

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02
In front of your Mother in-law.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Walkat9t: 12:30pm On Apr 02
Na wey to quick get another belle be that... God bless our homes

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Dennisochampa: 12:31pm On Apr 02
So that another belle go enter and una go begin born like pigs abi....
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Livingstone124: 12:36pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Are you sure that baby is not another man's seed?!! You know men and their love of invading their follow man's field to sow their seed. tongue The reason why men do this is what I don't understand. grin
men they say are polygamous in nature.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Puss360(f): 12:37pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
Are you sure you will ever marry? A lady who doesn't have big yansh or big bress should have at least good character.
I'm actually scared for you dear
Lol? Why are you concerned about my matrimonial life or lack of it....
Na you wan marry me??
So shouldn't a woman tie wrapper at home again??
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by LeeSmart: 12:45pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Are you sure that baby is not another man's seed?!! You know men and their love of invading their follow man's field to sow their seed. tongue The reason why men do this is what I don't understand. grin

The reason why some women open their legs for men who are not their husbands is what we don't understand ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by 79733139(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02
jimmynauty:
***Scammer Account Details Alert***
Avoid doing biz with Dr. Stanley Machilo & Draw Machilo. He promised to refund if service failed. Someone paid for his service, for me. It failed & he blocked me.
His Acct derails: Global Adjusters 5329908995 Moniepoint

What service does he offer?
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Jeje247: 12:48pm On Apr 02
Puss360:
Lol... Wrapper is good for use at home joor... Fresh air circulation very important...

If hubby doesn't like the wrapper, then it's obvious the marriage foundation is shaking...

Don't think there is any clothing that is more sexy on a woman than wrapper hanging loosing round her body. It's always a turn on for me

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ejyksneh(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02
God forbid I marry my fellow man, haven't you been told that you are a bro in female body?

If my wife tie wrapper at home, I will only warn her about it once, the next she does it, I'm taking a second wife as I detest wrapper with passion....what happened to b.um shorts? Leggings? Yansh dividers?.....wrapper isn't permitted in my abode
Puss360:

Lol? Why are you concerned about my matrimonial life or lack of it....
Na you wan marry me??
So shouldn't a woman tie wrapper at home again??
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ejyksneh(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02
This one is a simp 🤣

And to make it worse, you are simping on old women not even youngies.....as wrapper is only associated with older women with lack of fashion sense
Jeje247:
Don't think there is any clothing that is more sexy on a woman than wrapper hanging loosing round her body. It's always a turn on for me

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Felicity001(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
Na that wrapper I like I swear...lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Jeje247: 12:56pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
This one is a simp 🤣

And to make it worse, you are simping on old women not even youngies.....as wrapper is only associated with older women with lack of fashion sense
oga. Young ladies still tie wrapper. Especially in the mornings. I find it cool on my woman and encourage her to use it regularly

7 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Ejyksneh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02
Any lady who ties wrapper at home whether young or old is automatically considered old by virtue of lack of fashion sense......no explanation as to whether you find it cool or not, ladies who tie wrapper at home has unpleasant smells from their bu.ms......what happened to wearing b.um shorts, leggings, yansh dividers? E.t.c
Jeje247:
oga. Young ladies still tie wrapper. Especially in the mornings. I find it cool on my woman and encourage her to use it regularly

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Lovit(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02
Wrapper is sexy too and also easier to remove when match wan start angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by vibemad007: 1:10pm On Apr 02
Goodlady:

Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So dat we can quickly v anoda baby abi?
😁
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by ihustlehard: 1:22pm On Apr 02
f
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Tonnyray: 1:28pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
Children.
Life will teach you.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by occfx: 1:30pm On Apr 02
Puss360:

Don't mind them... I even like how my partner ties her own. The rapper dey go up well well. Consequently, I see myself slapping nyash up and down like an idiot because it's irresistible
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by naija4life247: 1:31pm On Apr 02
JayyXXX:

Always be specific when referring to your Dad and kindly refrain from grouping him with other noble and upright men out here.

Thank you.

Vawulence 2024. No gree for anybody

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Konquest: 1:37pm On Apr 02
vibemad007:
A mini dress ain't bad though... indoors.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by fykes(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02
Women too get wahala. If you don't like ur wife tying wrapper with all the easy it gives you, something is wrong with you as a man.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Danabu(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02
JayyXXX:

Always be specific when referring to your Dad and kindly refrain from grouping him with other noble and upright men out here.

Thank you.

Bless you

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Jeje247: 2:00pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
Any lady who ties wrapper at home whether young or old is automatically considered old by virtue of lack of fashion sense......no explanation as to whether you find it cool or not, ladies who tie wrapper at home has unpleasant smells from their bu.ms......what happened to wearing b.um shorts, leggings, yansh dividers? E.t.c
fallacy. What is the correlation between wrapper and smells?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Trophy12: 2:02pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:
OP stop deceiving yourself, that lady with those long nails is not the mother of that baby, mere looking at the pics you will know she only came to see the new born baby of her friend that took that picture.

Just look at how she's admiring the baby and asking God "when" in her heart.
u are wrong bro , can't u see that woman there na black American woman and that's how they package themselves even after given birth or nursing there baby not like here in naija way be say na wrapper then day tire upandan.
Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Puss360(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
God forbid I marry my fellow man, haven't you been told that you are a bro in female body?

If my wife tie wrapper at home, I will only warn her about it once, the next she does it, I'm taking a second wife as I detest wrapper with passion....what happened to b.um shorts? Leggings? Yansh dividers?.....wrapper isn't permitted in my abode
That's fine... Since you both understand yourself...
Good for you

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby by Evolutionism: 2:26pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:
OP stop deceiving yourself, that lady with those long nails is not the mother of that baby, mere looking at the pics you will know she only came to see the new born baby of her friend that took that picture.

Just look at how she's admiring the baby and asking God "when" in her heart.

True you are real comrade.

Mere looking at the lady's breast. It's very obvious she is not a nursing mother.

Her breast would have tripled that size or even more if she was a nursing mother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.