Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years (475 Views)

I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Testiebobo(m): 10:55am On Apr 02
Right from time that dis sis entered our house, i adviced my mum to be careful with her but she wouldn't listen to me. All she would say is "i know her mother very well, she is my friend and i would like to help her daughter to any extence". Okay i said.
This lady learnt to be a saloonist from my mum, and she automatically became her apprentice. She was suppose to pay for her freedom together with her form which costs N100k, but my mum reduced it to N25k and spoke to their association.
This ingrate would come to our house to eat breakfast,lunch and even dinner before going home even though we didnt have enough. As a boy then, i usually complain to my mum that my food has reduced on like b4, she would say pls manage it. She would still pay for her t-fare go-come.
Now, after she already learnt finished, she ran away and didn't do freedom neither did she pay the N25k she owned. My mum called her and her mum several times dey ignored. Now they are sending wedding invitation card. If it were u what will u do?
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Apr 02
Tell your mum to go and grace the occasion. She should as well buy the Ankara Aso ebi.

As for the lady, she will come back one day for her certificate. Don't let your mum feel bad for helping her friend's daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Martinsmine(m): 10:58am On Apr 02
madridguy:
Tell your mum to go and grace the occasion. She should as well buy the Ankara Aso ebi.

As for the lady, she will come back one day for her certificate. Don't let your mum feel bad in helping her friend's daughter.
you said it all
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Pussyisgud: 12:28pm On Apr 02
There is no harm in stopping work when you feel like you have known enough, besides didn't she serve your mom humbly and diligently for the duration of her apprenticeship?
Asking her to pay money for freedom is a scam your mom should be arrested for it, PAY FOR WHAT? so after slaving and serving someone you will still pay for serving and slaving, oya now clap.
She served your mom diligently and while doing that she indirectly learned work so stop victimizing the poor girl.
Im sure your mom must have done bad to her that's why she endured and when she learnt enough she stopped coming.
I also served in apprenticeship to my boss then for several months, i paid a token before starting and when i have known enough i decided to quit and go and start up my own business.
Not like i don't like my boss or i have any malice intentions no my mind is clean but if he sees me he would squeeze his face me i don't care.
God is guiding me today and i am doing well by God's grace.
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by otipoju(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02
Pussyisgud:
There is no harm in stopping work when you feel like you have known enough, besides didn't she serve your mom humbly and diligently for the duration of her apprenticeship?
Asking her to pay money for freedom is a scam your mom should be arrested for it, PAY FOR WHAT? so after slaving and serving someone you will still pay for serving and slaving, oya now clap.
She served your mom diligently and while doing that she indirectly learned work so stop victimizing the poor girl.
Im sure your mom must have done bad to her that's why she endured and when she learnt enough she stopped coming.
I also served in apprenticeship to my boss then for several months, i paid a token before starting and when i have known enough i decided to quit and go and start up my own business.
Not like i don't like my boss or i have any malice intentions no my mind is clean but if he sees me he would squeeze his face me i don't care.

You think you are making sense but you are a bad person.

She was fed for free even to the detriment of the womans own child. she was transported for free to learn a profitable skill.

All the agreements she made with the professional guild of her vocation...she did not honor one and you still defend her.

When you go to school to learn, dont you pay registration fee first and then pay tuition fees every session and pay for clearance fees at the end of your studies and then dont you do a graduation ceremony as the final rite ?

When you go for a Professional training and Certification course. Don't you pay the training provider for training and then register and pay the exam fees seperate to the Proffessional Certificate issuing body to sit for the exam and get certified if you pass.

Since hers was a vocational training, the only way to learn was hands-on on practical training...provided by the woman.

So even though in your head you say she served and slaved, she was indeed being provided learning and she ought to pay for it...but of course your bad self says she "indirectly" learnt work while serving as a slave....as if to learn the work of hair making was not the only reason why she was day in the first place.

You say without a shroud of evidence that the woman treated her badly and that is why she ran away.

No she did not run away or drop out. She completed her free training after eating free food and getting free transportation and reneged on fulfilling her own side of the agreements by not paying the guild to join as a proffessional.

She is a wicked and ungrateful person who exploited the kindness of the woman and destroyed the woman's professional reputation as well.

If I were in the woman's shoes, I would simply not go to the wedding and let her move on with her life. She has money to organize a wedding but no money to honor her agreements.

If she paid the 25k, did her graduation ceremony and then invited them to the wedding, then it would be honorable. All the food and transportation she benefited while learning is way more than the 25k she is being asked to pay to the guild. Yet you dey support evil behaviour.

Agreement is agreement

Because you are an Ingrate, you can never see anything wrong in what she did.

I know your type very well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Jozilinn: 2:36pm On Apr 02
Testiebobo:
Right from time that dis sis entered our house, i adviced my mum to be careful with her but she wouldn't listen to me. All she would say is "i know her mother very well, she is my friend and i would like to help her daughter to any extence". Okay i said.
This lady learnt to be a saloonist from my mum, and she automatically became her apprentice. She was suppose to pay for her freedom together with her form which costs N100k, but my mum reduced it to N25k and spoke to their association.
This ingrate would come to our house to eat breakfast,lunch and even dinner before going home even though we didnt have enough. As a boy then, i usually complain to my mum that my food has reduced on like b4, she would say pls manage it. She would still pay for her t-fare go-come.
Now, after she already learnt finished, she ran away and didn't do freedom neither did she pay the N25k she owned. My mum called her and her mum several times dey ignored. Now they are sending wedding invitation card. If it were u what will u do?
you dey make me laugh do you know how many apprentice wey no do freedom it's a choice nothing more, sorry oh but I think your mum should let go and go to the wedding at least it shows she still remember her helper unlike some girls that would just leave and you won't see them again.
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Jozilinn: 2:38pm On Apr 02
otipoju:

She was fed to the detriment of the womans child, she was transported and she learned a profitable profession all for free.

All the agreements she made with the professional guild of her vocation...she did not honor one and you still defend her.

When you go to school to learn, dont you pay registration fees, and then pay tuition fees and pay for clearance and dont you do a graduation ceremony ?

When you go for a Professional training and Certification. Don't you pay the training provider for training and then pay for exam fees to the Certificate issuing body?

Since hers was a vocational training, the only way to learn was hands-on on practical training. So even though in your head you say she served, she was indeed being provided learning and she ought to pay for it...but of course you bad self says she indirectly learnt work as if that was not why she was day in the first place.

You say without a shroud of evidence that the woman treated her badly and that is why she ran away....after eating free food and her transport to and from school being paid.

If I were in the woman's shoes, I would simply not go to the wedding and let her move on with her life. She has money to organize a wedding but no money to honor her agreements.

If she paid the 25k, did her graduation ceremony and then invited them to the wedding, then it would be honorable.

Agreement is agreement

Because you are an Ingrate you , you can never see anything wrong in what she did.
You say she indirectly learnt

do you know whether it took her months or years to come back before she could see someone who wants to marry her, you dey talk like you no dey 9ja freedom isn't a do or die affair it's a choice.
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Erums(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02
which nonsense certificate ....

abeggi ..make una stop.

she go open CAC account ..countinue

madridguy:

As for the lady, she will come back one day for her certificate. Don't let your mum feel bad for helping her friend's daughter.
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by ghettochild4u(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02
Pussyisgud:
You are a bad person.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by otipoju(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
Jozilinn:
do you know whether it took her months or years to come back before she could see someone who wants to marry her, you dey talk like you no dey 9ja freedom isn't a do or die affair it's a choice.

She get money to do marriage but she no get money to honor her agreements for 25k.

She learned hairdressing without paying a dime. She was fed, she was transported and she was taught a life changing skill all for free....yet you are still making excuses for her.

I deal with folks like you all the time. It's how you know a good person from a bad person.

By honoring agreements even if it is inconvenient.

If na me be the Woman, I simply will not go to the wedding. No be fight.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Pussyisgud: 8:09pm On Apr 02
ghettochild4u:
You are a bad person.
Your opinion don't matter
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Pussyisgud: 8:14pm On Apr 02
otipoju:

She was fed for free even to the detriment of the womans own child. she was transported for free to learn a profitable skill.

When you go to school to learn, dont you pay registration fees, and then pay tuition fees and pay for clearance and dont you do a graduation ceremony ?

When you go for a Professional training and Certification. Don't you pay the training provider for training and then pay for exam fees to the Certificate issuing body?

Since hers was a vocational training, the only way to learn was hands-on on practical training. So even though in your head you say she served, she was indeed being provided learning and she ought to pay for it...but of course you bad self says she indirectly learnt work as if that was not why she was day in the first place.

You say without a shroud of evidence that the woman treated her badly and that is why she ran away....after eating free food and her transport to and from school being paid.

If she paid the 25k, did her graduation ceremony and then invited them to the wedding, then it would be honorable. All the food and transportation she benefited while learning is way more than the 25k she is being asked to pay to the guild. Yet youbdey support evil behaviour.

Agreement is agreement

Keep deceiving yourself and keep lying.
I see what you madams and ogas do to your apprentices on a daily so i can never pity or support any madam or oga.
To me the girl did right and i strongly believe in paying evil with evil.
Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Apr 02
otipoju:

If she paid the 25k, did her graduation ceremony and then invited them to the wedding, then it would be honorable. All the food and transportation she benefited while learning is way more than the 25k she is being asked to pay to the guild. Yet youbdey support evil behaviour.

Agreement is agreement

You have spoken well. The fellow you quoted is obviously a bad person and will applaud evil in every form

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Apprentice Paid Her With Evil And Ran Away For Years by otipoju(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02
Pussyisgud:

Keep deceiving yourself and keep lying.
I see what you madams and ogas do to your apprentices on a daily so i can never pity or support any madam or oga.
To me the girl did right and i strongly believe in paying evil with evil.

You are not just a bad person, you are a probably a dunce as well.

When we were in primary and secondary schools, occassionaly or regularly, our teachers periodically beat us for one offense or the other.

Did that mean that we did not pay school fees every term or pay for waec registration fees for both junior and senior high schools.

At least you agreed that what she did was evil.

After eating free food and free transportation to learn a profitable skill, she decided to abscond and destroy her benefactor's reputation in her proffessional guild.

She is a betrayer and will betray that marriage agreement she wants to enter. She has no honor just like you as well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Get From Hiding Things On Your Phone From Your Partner / Man Divorces Wife For Not Replying His Whatsapp Messages / Fate Of Your Kids In The Hands Of Your House Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.