Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Endured So Much In Two Marriages So People Won’t Say I Failed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Endured So Much In Two Marriages So People Won’t Say I Failed (84 Views)

Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" / Why Do People Always Say I Am childish / Why Some Relationship Failed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Endured So Much In Two Marriages So People Won’t Say I Failed by luv2share: 3:54pm On Apr 02
This is a young woman's experience on how she chose to endure so much suffering in two different marriages for fear of what others might say.

She narrates:
I meet him when I was 18 years by then I was preparing to write my waec.

On the day I meet him I went to see my God mother who was a lecturer, she had promised to give me money for my waec, cos my dad was late and my mother was sick and couldn’t afford my waec fees then.

So when we reached out to my God mother she promised she will help out, so on that faithful day I went to her office cos she was a lecturer. Getting there she told me how things was very bad that she won’t be able to give me all the money, so she gave me half of the money.

I thanked her and left, but being that the money was not complete and dead line for waec registration was in one week time, I was confused and was crying not knowing what to do. So I was sitting under that tree sobbing, that was how a young man walked to me, he introduced himself and told me he was a final year student in the university, and that he noticed I was crying he asked me what the problem was.

I told him and he just put hand inside the ...Read Full Story: https://indiechef.com.ng/i-endured-so-much-in-two-marriages-so-people-wont-say-i-failed

(1) (Reply)

New Guy / Call Us -9911191017,call Girls In Delhi Malviya Nagar / Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.