Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. (193 Views)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by excanny: 10:16pm On Apr 02
Reasons why the Prophet of Islam's name "Muhammad" is fake. His real birth name is Qutham.

1. The book Hayat Muhammad (Life of Muhammad) page 39 by Dr. Muhammad Husayn Haykal. Haykal informs us his real name is Qutham.
https://terjemahkitab.com/transaltion-of-hayat-muhammad-husain-haikal/

2. Also the book Taj Al Aroos by Murtada al-Zabidi vol 33 page 228 says his real name is Qutham at birth.

3. It is a title not a name given to a person. This explains why we find the name Muhammad only 4 times in the Quran. Musa is found 136 times and Isa 25 times.

4. Nobody was bearing that name before in Mecca, because it's not a name.

Why is Islam's prophet the first to bear it?

Khadija is not new, Zainab is not new, Fatima is not new, Zaid not new, Rukaya not new. None of his children are first to bear their names.

This shows his real name is Qutham and not Muhammad.

5. Muhammad means the "praised One" and the word Alhamdulilai tells us that ALL praises must go to Allah, no one else should be praised or called the "praised One" except Allah.

Calling the Prophet of Islam Muhammad instead of Qutham is commiting Shirk which is a serious sin in Islam.

Attached are the references.

Picture 1 is from excerpt from Dr Haykal's book Hayat Muhammad. Link containing the English translation: https://terjemahkitab.com/transaltion-of-hayat-muhammad-husain-haikal/

Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Apr 03
Interesting since it does seem the name came out of nowhere. But since much of what is known of him comes from Islamic writings and views... how exactly did the others get at the information on his birth name? undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03
excanny:
Reasons why the Prophet of Islam's name "Muhammad" is fake. His real birth name is Qutham.

1. The book Hayat Muhammad (Life of Muhammad) page 39 by Dr. Muhammad Husayn. Haykal informs us his real name is Qutham.

2. Also the book Taj Al Aroos vol 33 page 228 says his real name is Qutham at birth.

3. It is a title not a name given to a person. This explains why we find the name Muhammad only 4 times in the Quran. Musa is found 136 times and Isa 25 times.

4. Nobody was bearing that name before in Mecca, because it's not a name.

Why is Islam's prophet the first to bear it?

Khadija is not new, Zainab is not new, Fatima is not new, Zaid not new, Rukaya not new. None of his children are first to bear their names.

This shows his real name is Qutham and not Muhammad.

5. Muhammad means the "praised One" and the word Alhamdulilai tells us that ALL praises must go to Allah, no one else should be praised or called the "praised One" except Allah.

Calling the Prophet of Islam Muhammad instead of Qutham is commiting Shirk which is a serious sin in Islam.
You should cites the authors of those book you paste here and the reference of the page you quoted. So that we can now you are not lying
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
Interesting since it does seem the name came out of nowhere. But since much of what is known of him comes from Islamic writings and views... how exactly did the others get at the information on his birth name? undecided
You should asked your brother since he knows the origin of him to tell us all the truth behind it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Apr 03
Expanse2020:
■ You should asked your brother since he knows the origin of him to tell us all the truth behind it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What in the world are you rambling about now? What brother? Did the researchers who came up with the questions regarding the origin of the name Mohammed tell you they are my brother? They ask a valid question... where did the name Mohammed originally come from? undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by excanny: 3:02pm On Apr 03
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by excanny: 3:24pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:

From oral traditions most likely. Qutham was a most likely name because some of his cousins and uncles bore the name. Muhammad was never bore by anyone in Mecca at the time.

It was the Abbasids who started writing about him, about 200 years after his death in 620 AD, that changed his name from Qutham to a title called "Muhammad".

The Abbasids first commisioned Ibn Ishaq and later Ibn Hisham to write and polish up Islam's prophet's first ever biography.
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you rambling about now? What brother? Did the researchers who came up with the questions regarding the origin of the name Mohammed tell you they are my brother? They ask a valid question... where did the name Mohammed originally come from? undecided
Your brother should cited the author and the reference to the page he claimed Muhammad named was Quthman (Quthman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that Arabic name) is just what I asked..
Atleast when the Putin show us that Jesus was black he showed us the evidences with the pictures and the likes
What is the fused about...
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03
excanny:

From oral traditions most likely. Qutham was a most likely name because some of his cousins and uncles bore the name. Muhammad was never bore by anyone in Mecca at the time.

It was the Abbasids who started writing about him, about 200 years after his death in 620 AD, that changed his name from Qutham to a title called "Muhammad".

The Abbasids first commisioned Ibn Ishaq and later Ibn Hisham to write and polish up Islam's prophet's first ever biography.
see concocted lie .....you try to be given reference to all your concorted story to make it more fact🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are just trying to remind when they predicted a guy name to be Emmanuel but was later named as Yehesua and some ppl later rename it as Jesus
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some people are just whatever happens in our region must happen to others
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Apr 03
Expanse2020:
■ Your brother should cited the author and the reference to the page he claimed Muhammad named was Quthman (Quthman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that Arabic name) is just what I asked.. Atleast when the Putin show us that Jesus was black he showed us the evidences with the pictures and the likes What is the fused about...
Did you review any of the references provided at all? Or are you just here cause you are pained or something? undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
Did you review any of the references provided at all? Or are you just here cause you are pained or something? undecided
No am not planned.
I just ask him to provide the author names, and reference to where he saw the articles..
Checking the author names, the citing the reference can help is claimed to be true 😂😂😂 he should try and do it.. because I think he can read Arabic too for him to quotes the books..
Why are you furious today
You are not in your normal state guy
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Apr 03
Expanse2020:

No am not planned.
I just ask him to provide the author names, and reference to where he saw the articles..
Checking the author names, the citing the reference can help is claimed to be true 😂😂😂 he should try and do it.. because I think he can read Arabic too for him to quotes the books..
Why are you furious today
You are not in your normal state guy
He did provide at least one book which i have checked myself. The author of the Life of Mohammed did write on receiving a letter that mentioned the matter which he proceeded to argue. undecided

I am not furious. Just wondering why you are bent on going at folks who post comments on the thread with lame distractions. undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Prophet Of Islam's Name "Muhammad" Is Fake. by Expanse2020(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
He did provide at least one book which i have checked myself. The author of the Life of Mohammed did write on receiving a letter that mentioned the matter which he proceeded to argue. undecided

I am not furious. Just wondering why you are bent on going at folks who post comments on the thread with lame distractions. undecided
Just a simple question I asked him to cite the reference here and the author name is as simple as that

(1) (Reply)

Susceptible Through Merriment / Exhortation / Quiet Your Emotions And Listen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.