Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

“what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe (385 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe by Itzjeff: 11:00pm On Apr 02
“What Should I Do do now?" — Regina Daniels replies fans telling her to not repeat outfit as a celebrity

This is coming after the Senator billionaire wife and Nollywood actress repeated this Ankara outfit she first rocked in August of 2023 with short blond hair. But this time, she rocked the same outfit with a short pixie dark hair cut.

See Comments below:

I tink say all dis celebrities no Dey repeat clothes

Since Regina repeated her clothe... Who I be Kwanu wey no fit repeat my clothes

Regina who saw the comment took to her status to reply saying:

Okay I think I just learnt that you cannot wear an outfit twice being a celebrity. What should I do lai dis? Because I have plenty fine cloths I have worn and will still wear o

Is Regina Daniels too rich to repeat clothes? What do you think about her new hairstyle?

See more comments and photos below:

https://amebo9ja.com/what-should-i-do-do-now-regina-daniels-replies-fans-telling-her-to-not-repeat-outfit-as-a-celebrity/

Re: “what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02
its always broke deluded people that say the MOST STUPID THING about rich people's lives. only very mentally broken people believe that you can/should only wear an outfit once (if famous).

here is a clue: she can dress the way she wants, when she wants and can repeat the dress for a whole year if she desires. that wont change her status nor her money!

BTW if royal princess can do it, then ANYBODY can do it:

Re: “what Should I Do Do Now?" — Regina Daniels Replies Fans Telling Her To Not Repe by toujurs: 6:18pm On Apr 03
Housewives and their disgusting comments on social media

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Reality Star, Doyin Reveal How Her Partner Took Her On A Cemetery Date / 9ice Says He Plans To Quit Music For Politics / Best Sales Offer 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.